PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad my Mum was in town with me today. Dallas was totally unexpected and I figured noone would be there at all at that time. I was just happy to re-discover how to get there again. Naturally, I went completely mute.

:giggle:

Howdy RB!

I just came in here to give y'all a little chuckle. This person seems to be really worried that Bono might like... well, I'll just let you read it: @U2 Forum - U2 Fan Community

:lmao:

Believe me , he isn't :no:

I have gay friends and they hug my and kiss me but not in the way Bono does

He knows it teases us girls

Look i can kiss :adam::edge: & :larry: so there :tongue: girls

I'm so glad my Mum was in town with me today. Dallas was totally unexpected and I figured noone would be there at all at that time. I was just happy to re-discover how to get there again. Naturally, I went completely mute.

:giggle:

Did you stay to see if the boys were around? Do you have a pic with Dallas?

Yep, I got a picture. As soon as I figure out how to upload it on this computer I will.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized that the pick said U2 on it. :giggle: The eternal grin is pasted on my face now. Judging by the scratches on it.. I'd say it'd been used!

I couldn't stay around too long today as it was a quick trip in and back, which was fine by me because I was fucking flying. :giggle:

Is it on the main wall, Wild or on the door? I feel a bit weird going up and reading the door... I don't want to irritate them or anything.

I left a message on both :shh:

If you see Sam ( do you know what he looks like? ) don't annoy him, let him do his job and he'll e great to you :yes:

Most fans do go up to the door. If anyone approaches or the door opens just respectfully step away :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom