PGP: Wanting Some Mother-Suckin Rock & Roll in Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAH!!! I was all set to vent my shitty Monday frustration (Mondays are the day I have the Class From Hell for 95 minutes :banghead: ) at the gym - actually looking foward to the workout. And I forgot my gym stuff at home today :scream:

Boo.

At least this gives me time to catch up on my parent contact "Your child is not meeting the classroom expectations, blah blah blah". :rolleyes:

Is it 5pm yet?

I feel like all I do lately is whine. Sorry. On the upside, I have a field trip with my advanced group tomorrow and then a half day on Wednesday.

How's everyone else doing?

I know, but I prefer everyone to think of me as "funloving, hilarious, witty, charming Zooey" not "sad sack, whiner Zooey" (now I"m thinking of the FunBobby episode of Friends).

I'm having a crappy day too Zooey.:hug: At least it is one day closer to Friday!:crack:

Angela, I am on fb if you want to add me. Just send me a pm and i'll tell you my real name!:shifty:

UPDATE

I visited my dad yesterday.
I finely got there when he was sitting up in the Day Room.
Whether he new it was me he did keeping looking up at me as I was talking. I showed him a plan I draw of my apt, and he flowed the paper I held up.

then out of the blue and it's been a long time he asked me, "what are you doing?" Which he would do when he still had a longer window of short term memory (after the stroke 15+ mins, shrinking down to 1 min , 30 secs some years later:thus much repetitive convos!).

It was :heart: sweet.

the workers watching over him were very happy to see this.

UPDATE

I visited my dad yesterday.
I finely got there when he was sitting up in the Day Room.
Whether he new it was me he did keeping looking up at me as I was talking. I showed him a plan I draw of my apt, and he flowed the paper I held up.

then out of the blue and it's been a long time he asked me, "what are you doing?" Which he would do when he still had a longer window of short term memory (after the stroke 15+ mins, shrinking down to 1 min , 30 secs some years later:thus much repetitive convos!).

It was :heart: sweet.

Glad you got to have a nice visit with him :hug:

I've also done the thing where you braid your hair wet (about 10 small braids) overnight and sometimes that works and sometimes it's just a rat's nest when I wake up.

Your new curly waves look lovely zu! congrats!

I was going to mention that!

When frizzy hear was in decades back in my city--we with straight hair would do that!
If fact that's what helped me way later when I styled and cut my hair for the way it is now! :hyper:

i got a good "sense" of the 3-Dness of my hair/head back then, and retained the memory- in order to style it that way I wanted to plus a double mirror to double check.

Dazz, that's lovely news, I'm glad to hear about something positive from that :).

Big :hug: to Zu. This is certainly the place to be if you want to take a break from all the crap and have fun, but you know we're all here for you if you need to vent, too.

I'm having a crappy day too Zooey.:hug: At least it is one day closer to Friday!:crack:

That's the way to think about it :up:.

Angela, I am on fb if you want to add me. Just send me a pm and i'll tell you my real name!:shifty:

Will do!

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom