PGP: Wanting Some Mother-Suckin Rock & Roll in Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm...
Drea: Adam, Larry
CeeCee: Edge, Adam
Me: Larry, Edge
Comet: Bono, ??????????

Are you kidding me??? Bono, Edge alllll the frickinggggwaaaayyyyyyy!!!! :love::love::love::drool::drool::drool:

sorry. :reject:

If those pics are from Edge's birthday during the Elevation tour, then I have the bootleg dvd of that show! :ohmy: Barcelona Elevation... I haven't watched it in literally years, I'll have to now to see if it was that show or not :lol:

Oooh yes let us know! These pics actually look like screencaps to me so I betcha it's there. *plots gif* :evil:

Weldy sorry to hear that :hug: I know how you feel. My dad has a lot of medical problems. Over the years there have been hard times that he couldn't afford his medications. He is so grateful for nurses, doctors and office personnel who have got him through some rough times with bagfuls of samples of what he needed.

omg - the THOUGHT of that gif just makes me squeeeeee!!!

Elvis Presley And America :love:

Weldy, PM sent to you

Comet, how did I not know that? Of COURSE it's B/Edge.

Weldy sorry to hear that :hug: I know how you feel. My dad has a lot of medical problems. Over the years there have been hard times that he couldn't afford his medications. He is so grateful for nurses, doctors and office personnel who have got him through some rough times with bagfuls of samples of what he needed.

Strangely enough, as I'm thinking about careers other than my own, out of necessity, I'm wondering if I have a career in the pharmaceutical rep business... I like talking to ppl, I'm a good salesperson... :hmm:

Weldy! :hug: If I can help somehow, let me know. My mom knows tons of ways to get stuff like medicines...

How? Like I said...no insurance and no way to get Insulin (we have no car). I cannot wait for the paperwork to finish itself out. And it's going to be a while before my dad gets back on his feet....which means we will only have $112 a week in unemployment.

I know I'm sounding a bit paranoid...but that's because I have barely slept and barely eaten since Saturday Morning.

I swear that life is cruel to me. But that's ok...I've accepted that I'm not to go far in the world of life. I knew that I would never find another job again...giving my memory (I only remember parts of my work history with my first two jobs and some minor details with my Theater job) and the fact that the american economy still sucks.

How? Like I said...no insurance and no way to get Insulin (we have no car). I cannot wait for the paperwork to finish itself out. And it's going to be a while before my dad gets back on his feet....which means we will only have $112 a week in unemployment.

I know I'm sounding a bit paranoid...but that's because I have barely slept and barely eaten since Saturday Morning.

I swear that life is cruel to me. But that's ok...I've accepted that I'm not to go far in the world of life. I knew that I would never find another job again...giving my memory (I only remember parts of my work history with my first two jobs and some minor details with my Theater job) and the fact that the american economy still sucks.

There are ways! *puts on her Bono hat* I shall call my mother and ask her. I shall investigate! I shall meddle in the affairs of dragons!

I lost my dad in 06, if it helps at all. So I know how you feel.

demotivational-posters-aircraft-crossing.jpg

:hug: No. Don't think like that. Many people have managed to find jobs despite having all sorts of struggles and obstacles in their way. The job I have now is only my second one. The last one I had was back in 2005/2006, in between that time I moved a lot and other circumstances helped for me to not have a job until just last October. I had very little experience to back me up for the job I got, but I got it. Granted, pay-wise it could be better, but hell, it's something, at least.

I have been in the EXACT same situation you've been in with my dad. Like, spot on exact. There are places that you can get in touch with, if not for the medicine, at least to help your family with other things, like food and shelter-Salvation Army, food stamps, local churches, friends (if you need any help of any kind, let me know, I'll help any way I possibly can), things of that sort. Maybe, if it's possible, talk to the hospital and explain your situation, they might be able to figure out something to help you while you're working out all the other crap with paperwork and stuff. Look into medical assistance things and such, there's bound to be something that may have what you're looking for.

I know it seems hopeless and scary right now. Believe me. I know. I fully understand everything you're feeling. But help is out there, I promise it is. I hope you're able to sort something out with the medicine and such, and again, you need anything, ANYTHING, don't hesitate to ask :hug:.

Angela

:lol:

Hockey's the only sport I'm truly crazy about. I like watching lots of other sports, but nothing compares to hockey for me. :D I try to watch every game I can, whereas with other sports I'll just watch sporadically. :lol:

I'm not into any sports but my hubby's fave is hockey. He's a Devil's fan. He doesn't really watch a ton of games but he likes the playoffs.

Back in the olden days of video games there was one called Blades of Steel. When we were dating, he and my little brother would sit in my brothers room for HOURS playing that game. :lol: I actually wasn't too bad at it either. :shifty: My favorite part of the game was the fights though.

That's awesome, comet! :lol: I love fights too. :shifty:

My team is playing Kristen's. I'm predicting my team will win, seeing as we're at the top of the league, and her team is near the bottom. :giggle:

Sorry....I had to give dad his Lantus via syringe. I'm extremely nervous now because I had a little boo-boo with the needle.

Weldy, My mom says if there is a local chapter of the Diabetics association close to you, they could send someone out to help you and your father figure out his medicine and how to administer it. If it helps.

Zooey - Kristen's team and mine are rivals, though there's MUCH more of a rivalry between my team and Amy's *g* Go Canucks! The Leafs beat Atlanta tonight, so we're currently 7 points ahead of Ottawa, and if Sharon's team wins it'll stay that way :wink:

Back
Top Bottom