PGP: Waiting for U2 to Blow Out the Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to force myself not to be glued to my computer at night, so I don't give myself migraines. That's where I went. :crack:

That is awful. What the fuck is wrong with those turkeys? Jeez.

I went looking for shirtless and found this:
bonofword.gif

it made me smile

Fantastic, I'm sure! :lol:

I'm guessing something was lost in translation, or 4U2Play was mixing up my user name with someone else's.

Hi/bye Cori and Zu and Drea and whoever's lurking :wave:

Just a flying visit again today. :reject: I haven't had time to get online at home this last week, that's probably not going to change soon! :crack:

:hug: zooey.

shirtless is good.

I have new FB friends. :D

:shifty: (and no idea what to do with ya all over there now that I have you. :wink: )

I hate to beat a dead horse but this interview shit is driving me crazy. Today I got an email. The standard "we regret to inform you..." I was all :scratch: and then I panicked. So I called every human resources number I could find, emailed everyone I could. About 25 minutes later I get a response: "oops, sorry, our mistake. See you for your interview on Monday." I just cried I was so pissed/stressed/ freaked out.

Then I went to run with a new coach/group tonight and got my ass handed to me.

I'm just tired and want to stop.

and I'm trying really hard not to drink through all this, tryin'a be all zen and sh*t :rolleyes:
:crack: Wow, dipshits failing hard. That's so unfair that they got you all stressed for nothing!

:hug: Perhaps try a hot bath?

YAY!!! :yippie::yippie:

Hey Kristen, if you see a slightly shorter grey haired version of me around T Bay for the next week, that'll be Mom :lol: The 'rents are currently on a plane somewhere between TO and T Bay *g*

I'll keep an eye out :wink: Are they getting persians?? :shifty:

:reject: i joined face book. :angry:

:applaud:

I hate to beat a dead horse but this interview shit is driving me crazy. Today I got an email. The standard "we regret to inform you..." I was all :scratch: and then I panicked. So I called every human resources number I could find, emailed everyone I could. About 25 minutes later I get a response: "oops, sorry, our mistake. See you for your interview on Monday." I just cried I was so pissed/stressed/ freaked out.

Then I went to run with a new coach/group tonight and got my ass handed to me.

I'm just tired and want to stop.

and I'm trying really hard not to drink through all this, tryin'a be all zen and sh*t :rolleyes:

Wish I could tell you something to make it all better :therethere:We're all here for you Zooey :hug:

I'd like a little more concrete than 'probably' ending in July before I start firming up my plans.

But I'm kind of relieved. :shh:

Bummer about the album, especially considering the comments lovwe'd gotten about the Dangermouse stuff and from McGuinness himself.

These bastards are such a frustrating band to love. :wink:

188830_10150132043319660_132703949659_6331711_7908146_n.jpg

This pic screwed with my head today, y'all. I have never, ever seen Edge in a hat that wasn't perfectly set in a perfect straight line parallel to his eyebrows, at the perfect angle (figured out after what I'm sure was hours of equations) for maximum awesomeness.

Is this some form of Edge impostor with his sloppy hat? Was I secretly in the back of this car with him messing things up? Is the hat rebelling against him?

So many questions.

aww... Edge wants high five! :hi5:

nah, i'm not even trying to catch up, just random clicked and loved this staring back at me.. :shifty:

Hi, everyone! Long time... how's it going? hopefully great :)
i've been busy with serious studying, so i really was taking it serious this time! otherwise i would've been stuck here all the time and not improving things at all...

Ahhhhh. Finished my temp job today, and just now finished the data entry portion of it that I have to do at home after every day/location. So that is done. Now it's time for new-job jitters to set in. I plan to fix that with wine.

I only had one glass while doing the data input. :shifty: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom