PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh...totally understandable :wink:

Some people don't like him because he too much like a boy scout.
That part doesn't bother me.... it's more Clark Kent bothers me, not Superman... (if I can't stand a superhero's alter-ego, the superhero becomes :down:)

Yea....been watching both Star Trek and Star Wars since I was a baby (with the latter...since i was in the womb :wink: ). Actually I'm listening to Particle Man right now and every time I hear this song...I keep thinking of Tiny Toons. Another good show, along with Animanics (yes I know I misspelled :wink: ) and Pinky and the Brain.

I'm not upset that I missed out....I was just happy I got cable when I was growing up (I still am happy to have cable).
Is it sad that I still know most of the Animaniacs theme? And I know all of the theme for Pinky and the Brain from when that was still part of Animaniacs...

I hear ya...I always fall behind on weekends bc Mr CK & Lil' CK are both home all day and thus quality family time takes place : lol:

Speaking of, Lil' CK re-discovered my tape of all the Letterman appearances. I just got to listen to the exquisite torture that is Adam discussing 'instrument envy' and 'thick long strings' :drool: :shifty:
:shifty:

Oh, and last night we watched "It Might Get Loud" on VH1 Classic; nevermind that we own it. It was on and therefore HAD to be watched. And they kept showing the commercial for the dvd/bluray release of FTSD. I know what I'm getting at tax time this year!!! (since I cant really justify a box set of AB with FroBaby on the way and the fact that I was able to download all the cds anyways...)

I still haven't watched that. :reject:

ooh - is that Anaheim 2????? I'll have to find someone who knows how to make that into a dvd. It was such an a-freakin-mazing show!!!!! Full of surprises!

CK, I was so happy when my son learned to sleep in on weekends. And how to operate the tv remote to turn on cartoons if he happens to get up early :wink : But today I was out the door early for a looooooooog hard ride with Larry. :wink :

I named my road bike Larry
FTW

Should I name my new running shoes Bono?

"I went running with Bono."

"Wow, I really gave Bono a pounding today..."
Yes! Do it!

I've been sidetracked on the internet and..

look what Iggy Pop looked like in school

:laugh::cute:

Iggy-Pop1.jpg

:ohmy:

Holy shit. :lol:

Definitely would never have guessed who that was.

aw man, who would have thought that cute little boy would become such a crazybird! :lol:

Actually, come to think of it, he's sorta got Peter Rowen eyes.

peter3.jpg

Imagine that kid growing fucked up as Iggy :crack:

Grrr I have to do homework instead of hang out with friends...procrastination really sucks sometimes.

Edit. Little!Kurt Cobain is also a necessary post before I get shit done.

Kurt-Cobain1.jpg

I don't care whether it was sarcastic. It's just nice to imagine him as a happy little dude.

This homework assignment is just...evil. Not only is the short story terrible, and blasphemous to everyone who's ever read Poe (basically everyone at my school), we don't get to critique it in our responses, just say how it narrates, how the language works, etc. Ugh ugh.

Pictures of musicians when they were kids :cute:. Can't ever beat that.

Coolness on the Ninja Turtle Coloring book :up:

A sentence I've never thought I'd hear from anyone ever :lol:.

Seriously, though, yeah, it was fun.

Actually I've been wondering for years if anyone from All That was going to make the leap to SNL for the reason you just said...but I was pleasently surpised it was Kenan :up:

Yeah, it's nice to know everyone from there seems to have gone on to do well or lead quiet, non-tabloid lives (god willing).

I think I still have mine...but it's naked and dirty (literally).

Haha. Nice.

I used to have dolls with missing heads or limbs as a kid. Yep.

Yea....been watching both Star Trek and Star Wars since I was a baby (with the latter...since i was in the womb :wink: ). Actually I'm listening to Particle Man right now and every time I hear this song...I keep thinking of Tiny Toons. Another good show, along with Animanics (yes I know I misspelled :wink: ) and Pinky and the Brain.

Aw, cool :). I definitely remember "Animaniacs" and "Tiny Toons", watched those, too. And I remember "Pinky and the Brain", I just can't recall watching it much, if at all. I dunno. Hm.

I'm not upset that I missed out....I was just happy I got cable when I was growing up (I still am happy to have cable).

Same here :yes:.

But today I was out the door early for a looooooooog hard ride with Larry. :wink:

I named my road bike Larry

:lmao: :hi5: That's awesome.

I still haven't watched that. :reject:

I haven't seen it yet, either, at least not in full. Only snippets. I keep wanting to catch it, but it always seems to be on at a time I can't do so (we don't have working DVR). I'll try and catch it sometime soon, though-heck, might as well get the DVD, too.

Of course, you can't really beat

david-bowie-young-3.jpg

young mister Bowie

or

THESE ADORABLE BABIIIIES

the_edge_dick_evans.jpg

I'm going to do work, really :laugh:

Edit. WAIITTTT.

3188331917_3702c36c16.jpg

I don't care whether it was sarcastic. It's just nice to imagine him as a happy little dude.
That is a nice thought. :D

This homework assignment is just...evil. Not only is the short story terrible, and blasphemous to everyone who's ever read Poe (basically everyone at my school), we don't get to critique it in our responses, just say how it narrates, how the language works, etc. Ugh ugh.
I don't miss homework one little bit.

I haven't seen it yet, either, at least not in full. Only snippets. I keep wanting to catch it, but it always seems to be on at a time I can't do so (we don't have working DVR). I'll try and catch it sometime soon, though-heck, might as well get the DVD, too.

*has a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gameboy game...as in early-mid '90s bulky big Gameboy*

I still have that Gameboy too, I think. :shifty:

About the movie: I was bad.
I downloaded via torrent

Of course, you can't really beat

david-bowie-young-3.jpg

young mister Bowie

or

THESE ADORABLE BABIIIIES

the_edge_dick_evans.jpg

I'm going to do work, really :laugh:

Edit. WAIITTTT.

3188331917_3702c36c16.jpg

Bowie :cute:
Dik & Edge :cute::cute::cute:
Ewan :cute::love:

LMAO...Katie, you read my mind :wink:.

I wonder if anyone who knew/knows these people ever looked at the pictures of them as kids, then look at them now, and go, "...what the hell happened?" :p.

I don't miss homework one little bit.

Neither do I.

Though these last couple weeks, when I'd see lists of school delays/cancellations due to the weather, I kinda wished I was a kid again...*Wistful*

*has a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gameboy game...as in early-mid '90s bulky big Gameboy*

I still have that Gameboy too, I think. :shifty:

Way to keep it old-school :up:. Heh.

(That'd actually possibly be worth some money someday, I bet)

About the movie: I was bad.
I downloaded via torrent

:ohmy:

I won't say a word to anyone *Zips lips*.

I try :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

:)laugh: not really, but any excuse to post that video) (Also, those dudes make me think of Bryan Ferry. BRYAN FERRY, WHY THE CREEPSTACHE.)

I wonder if anyone who knew/knows these people ever looked at the pictures of them as kids, then look at them now, and go, "...what the hell happened?" :p.

IGGY.

Short response on shitty short story (tongue twister anyone?) is DONE! Homework, check. Fun, no check. My weekends are great.

I just realized in a perfect world, I would have afternoon class on Monday but instead, right now it's time to sleep.

Goodnight people! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom