PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's arw and I out at U2's joshua tree on Saturday. (arw I hope you don't mind me posting your pic!) We'll have a lot more photos up on facebook soon, but Chelsea's brand new Apple Macbook Pro we bought last Thursday died last night after she imported all her pics onto it. Luckily she hadn't deleted them off her camera yet. I can't believe we were unlucky enough to get a defective computer! But they exchanged it no problem today at the Apple store.

cometarwjoshuatree1-28-2012.jpg

Yep. :crack: It's a 2 year gig if you are called for federal grand jury duty, a whole different ballgame than regular jury duty.

:crack: :yikes:

Here's arw and I out at U2's joshua tree on Saturday. (arw I hope you don't mind me posting your pic!) We'll have a lot more photos up on facebook soon, but Chelsea's brand new Apple Macbook Pro we bought last Thursday died last night after she imported all her pics onto it. Luckily she hadn't deleted them off her camera yet. I can't believe we were unlucky enough to get a defective computer! But they exchanged it no problem today at the Apple store.

:hyper:

(sorry about Chelsea's computer! That must've sucked majorly!)

Wow, this day is amazing. I have an interview tomorrow with that one place. And the CEO of the place that turned out to be a temporary job wants to meet with me (not an interview, more of a "get to know you" thing). Holy CRAP ON A STICK!!

This is so encouraging. Yay for progress!! :love:

:lol: Holy crap that went fast! Good luck!

We are slowly but surely coming up to the rating of that album, and I see a lot of scratches and blood in the future for the many opinions of it :uhoh:. It's really grown on me, but I don't approve of bald Bono.

Pop is teh sex. Baldy Bono is creepy, but Pop Bono? :drool: YESPLZ. And PopEdge? :combust: only time I prefer Edge over Bono!

:shifty: Though I wouldn't complain if I got a package deal there...

The ratings aren't going to be pretty though. I'm quite sure that those who bitch about other people's ratings now are going to rate Pop very low and then complain if someone calls them out on it. :rolleyes:

JJ :wave:

Pop is teh sex. Baldy Bono is creepy, but Pop Bono? :drool: YESPLZ. And PopEdge? :combust: only time I prefer Edge over Bono!

:shifty: Though I wouldn't complain if I got a package deal there...

Pop Bono :drool: That is all. (Hair or no hair.)

Came across these tonight. Interesting... :hmm: (from the same night as my avatar)

BonoJulienthedogandLolaParis2011candytman-MathieuBitton.jpg

bonoedgeparis2011candytman-MathieuBitton.jpg

:drool:

and that sucks about her computer :yikes: I was starting to wonder why she didn't upload anything yet.

And the new one we exchanged for had issues tonight so she couldn't use it. :doh: She has to call again in the morning. WTF is up with Apple?

I'm resizing my photos and I'll be uploading some to FB too. Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow and get some posted!

Sometimes there's a faulty batch of products, happens with any computer. Sucks if it happens to you though! :hug:

Bought a piece of soapstone today and drilled holes in it for my future shrimp. They enjoy being in holes as it's miniature houses(they're called shrimp appartments, lol). It'll keep the baby shrimp safe from hungry fishies. That'll be the final addition to my aquarium, before the fish come. :D

Somehow I'm 10 pages behind again. :doh:

Weekly checkups started yesterday...blood pressure is still a bit high but as FroBaby is doing well, no real need to worry. I'm supposed to avoid stress and rest as much as possible. (Yeah right...) Which means Adam and I should just never leave our bunk, right? :wink:

Seriously though, FroBaby is doing very well...doc checked her heartbeat again (nice and strong!), and she has turned into her head-first position and is starting to drop down which means she's ready to go! Only 4 more weeks to go :ohmy: :hyper:

Trust me, it SEEMS like just yesterday that I found out we were expecting her. *sniff* We'd just gone to MI and were eagerly awaiting Pittsburgh. :sad: Darn tour withdrawals!!!

I hear ya. I had a dream last night that I was at a gig and I was running with a friend to get into the pit and we ended up second row, centre. We sat down in our spots and were staring at the stage for a few minutes. It felt so real. I had that excited concert feeling.

Stupid non-reality :angry:

Back
Top Bottom