PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the rally isnt until Monday. Today's 3 1/2 hr campout was just to get tickets. So we get an even longer haul on Monday. The record so far is 12 hrs when Mr CK & I saw Obama in Sarasota, FL in 2008. We were in line overnight for 10 hrs and then did another 2 hrs along the front rails once they opened up the stadium. (No U2 records since we havent done GA. We waited for 4 or so hours to meet Bono & Edge in Pittsburgh during 360 lol)

Oh, okay. Misread, sorry-well, then hope all goes well with the event on Monday and you won't have to wait TOO ridiculously long. I'm sure it'll be worth it, though.

(Holy crap, 12 hours in line?!?! That is dedication, my friend.)

My mom loves this song. She has it on a mix CD :D.

I like the idea of a PGP flag! We should totally have one.

Oh, okay. Misread, sorry-well, then hope all goes well with the event on Monday and you won't have to wait TOO ridiculously long. I'm sure it'll be worth it, though.

(Holy crap, 12 hours in line?!?! That is dedication, my friend.)

Yep, 12 hrs. Although I've heard U2 waits are longer for prime GA spots :sexywink:

Doors open @ 2:30pm on Monday, and the rally is supposed to start at 4pm, so we're looking at a pretty lengthy wait if we want to have a good spot. We'll see...we might just skip the idea of aiming for a floor spot and get seats instead since we are gonna have the kids with us. We've got the weekend to decide, heh. :wink:

Hmm :hmm : Maybe we need to get more aggressive in the donut tagging then. How about this. Make the little flags say:

THIS DONUT HAS BEEN LICKED BY TARA :tongue:

Would that work? :lol :

I wish... that would just encourage my dad, actually. :lol::lol:

: drool :

You have inspired a pic spam Jj. Sorry. :combust:

bonotongue360minneapolis2011cash35.jpg

bono360joeahorro5.jpg

bonoedge360joeahorro1.jpg

bonoadam360joeahorro1.jpg

bonolarry360joeahorro1.jpg

bono360joeahorro3.jpg
:love::combust:

I´m a vivid U2 fan but I never ever forget that Andrea Corr kissed my cheek when walking off from this event, yes, I was there

Bono & The Corrs - When The Stars Go Blue Live - YouTube

:loveshower::loveshower:

I love this song. And Bono looks adorable. :love:

Awwwwwwwwwww, cool :cute:! Tell you what, then, you can take Andrea and I'll gladly take her place in that clip. Hehe.
THIS.

We really have to work on that cloning thing, don't we? :hmm:

Oh, no! Don't you hate it when that happens?

It was very entertaining-Eddie seems like a really cool guy, and he and Craig have a great chemistry together. They should go on the road together or something.

And LOL, that's a good question! I don't know! I've thought that sometimes about guys I like who have shoulder-length hair, it looks nicer and much more shiny than mine does and I'm like, "What the hell?" : lol :

Craig's mentioned before that he painted his toenails the night he did the White House Correspondents Dinner : giggle :. I bet it was the same thing there, that he did better with that than I would've :p.

Very much hate it. But Eddie was worth the wait. :shifty: And Mockingbird Lane was awesome. I hope it gets picked up for a full series, not just the special...

Eddie is just an adorable funny man. He and Craig had me giggling so hard, I was afraid I was going to wake my mom.

I know! I work so hard on keeping my hair looking nice, and then I see this dude who obviously doesn't care a thing about what he looks like, and his hair is so much nicer/shinier than mine! :lol:

I remember him saying that! I giggled then, too.

Wow, if he was the lesser of two evils, that's...troubling. Unfortunately that's all too common in politics nowadays, isn't it :sigh:?

Yea. That's the whole reason I don't get involved in politics if I can help it.

Just got off from phone and were planning a trip with my Irish friends to go to Kilimanjaro mountain, trip is planned out and cant wait to put a PGP flag up in mountain

any plans for flag ???

:lol:

What CK said.

Yep, 12 hrs. Although I've heard U2 waits are longer for prime GA spots :sexywink:

Doors open @ 2:30pm on Monday, and the rally is supposed to start at 4pm, so we're looking at a pretty lengthy wait if we want to have a good spot. We'll see...we might just skip the idea of aiming for a floor spot and get seats instead since we are gonna have the kids with us. We've got the weekend to decide, heh. :wink:

Wow. Eh, well, it's worth it in the end if it means seeing U2.

Ah, okay. Yeah, that will no doubt be insane. Whatever you decide to do, good luck and I hope all works out well for you.

THIS.

We really have to work on that cloning thing, don't we? :hmm:

Yes. Yes, we do *Nods*.

Very much hate it. But Eddie was worth the wait. :shifty: And Mockingbird Lane was awesome. I hope it gets picked up for a full series, not just the special...

Eddie is just an adorable funny man. He and Craig had me giggling so hard, I was afraid I was going to wake my mom.

I'm glad :). I missed the special tonight, but I'm glad you liked it, I've heard generally good things about it. If they show it again I'll try and catch it-maybe I'll look online for it, too.

Haha, that's happened to me before, too :D. Luckily my mom likes Craig's show, too, so at least she'd understand. I really need to check out more Izzard stuff, I've only seen him pop up on TV a bit here and there and seen the occasional clip of his stand up.

I know! I work so hard on keeping my hair looking nice, and then I see this dude who obviously doesn't care a thing about what he looks like, and his hair is so much nicer/shinier than mine! :lol:

I remember him saying that! I giggled then, too.

LOL, exactly. Looks like we'll have to turn to guys for styling tips, then :p.

He's such a dork sometimes. But that's part of why I love him :heart:.

Yea. That's the whole reason I don't get involved in politics if I can help it.

I fully understand this feeling. Only eleven more days to go on this craziness.

In line at the Covelli Center in Youngstown, OH. Waiting for tickets to see Pres. Obama and former Pres. Clinton speak here at a joint rally on Monday! Mr. CK and I have both kids with us, and it is bringing back LOTS of great U2 memories. I've been sharing pics on my FB so feel free to check them out!!!

Edit: donuts just arrived. One of the ladies in line had her son bring a few dozen from Dunkin Donuts! Now it really is like U2! LOL
:lol:

sooo cool! Cheer for me, pls! :cheer: go Obama!
have a great rally!!!:hyper:

missed all the fun and then lost my post too.:grumpy:

JJ
beautiful photo!
A stretch of big fir trees inbetween towns or your friend lives further out in countryside?

:applaud::cute: Oh i missed your Andrea Corrs story!

:lol: your RS hearing-impaired "convo" .

CK>/B]
Yay you got your tixs!:hyper:

oops hit the send button by mistake! con't

:lol: the PGP Flag!

ML/Tara >
there's a saying either passed on, or made by a particular liberal radio talk show people- "You may not be interested in Politics, but someday Politics is going to be interested in you.

comet> thanks for the picspam! :drool: approved :up:
:wink:

and the "aggresive" donut "tagging" omg LOL

ETA
]don't know about you all...but i9 get dbl 3eve4n triple posts because the signal goes down as i'm sending....theen it sits there - you are not on line blah-blah
then it comes back and send agasin not knowing the w3ent through even though my singal went kaput...

ML/Tara >
there's a saying either passed on, or made by a particular liberal radio talk show people- "You may not be interested in Politics, but someday Politics is going to be interested in you.

Oh, I've always personally held an interest in politics-I come from an opinionated household, it was kind of inevitable :p. But I can easily see why Tara and others are like, "Oh, for the love of god, ENOUGH already!", too. There's a lot of people saying stupid things and making crap policy, it sometimes feels like nothing is changing for the better, you feel like you haven't been heard the way you want, the mudslinging can be beyond obnoxious... I do think it's important to care about what's going on in the world around you, but I also definitely get why the whole thing can be a big turn off for people, too. Also, just because one isn't always vocal about politics doesn't automatically mean they don't care, either, and I think sometimes people forget that (I know that's not what you think, but I do feel some people out there tend to think that).

Also, no worries about the extra postings-it happens sometimes :). Gotta love technology and its little haywire moments, huh?

It's almost new thread time anyway. I seem to recall it's SOMEBODY's turn to FINALLY start a PGP thread... :waiting: :whistle: *coughJJcough* :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom