PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since not all of you are on my fb :lol:

The Rolling Stones are busy rehearsing for their 50th Anniversary World Tour.
Mick: "Ok fellas. Shall we do The Last Time?"
Keith: "What did we do last time? Brown Sugar"
Mick: "Yeah. I know"
Keith: "So why are you asking?"
Mick: "I wasn't"
Keith: "Ronnie, wasn't Mick asking what we did last time?"
Ronnie: "What's the time? I haven't got a watch. Charlie, got a watch?"
Charlie: "Sure I've
got some Scotch. Good idea. Keith, Scotch and coke?"
Keith: "Scored some coke? I told you, I don't do that shit no more. I'm clean!"
Mick: "Clean?! Didn't you say that last time?"
Keith: "Last time? We did Brown Sugar"
Ronnie: "Time? I haven't got a watch"
Charlie: "I've got some Scotch!".........

Refunds are available....

Cool CK :wave:

Tara I think we've all felt the pain of not getting the donut we wanted. :sad:

:giggle:

I swear I think next time I'm going to make little toothpick flags with names on them to stake our donut claims. :drool:

That sounds like a plan, but I doubt my dad and brother will adhere to the tagging of donuts. :lol:

This morning when was on way to friends house :lol:

gFtAh.jpg

:love:

Since not all of you are on my fb :lol:

The Rolling Stones are busy rehearsing for their 50th Anniversary World Tour.
Mick: "Ok fellas. Shall we do The Last Time?"
Keith: "What did we do last time? Brown Sugar"
Mick: "Yeah. I know"
Keith: "So why are you asking?"
Mick: "I wasn't"
Keith: "Ronnie, wasn't Mick asking what we did last time?"
Ronnie: "What's the time? I haven't got a watch. Charlie, got a watch?"
Charlie: "Sure I've
got some Scotch. Good idea. Keith, Scotch and coke?"
Keith: "Scored some coke? I told you, I don't do that shit no more. I'm clean!"
Mick: "Clean?! Didn't you say that last time?"
Keith: "Last time? We did Brown Sugar"
Ronnie: "Time? I haven't got a watch"
Charlie: "I've got some Scotch!".........

Refunds are available....

:lol:

*pokes Comet, got win8 yet ?

upgrated and simply loving it :D

Not yet, but I just got the email from Windows today inviting me to upgrade. Ha! I'm thinking about it, so you like it hmm? :hmm:

I'm sooo tired of not being able to see Flash and Videos and stuff. I really wanna do it, but I'm also so scared of doing it and transferring all my bookmarks and stuff. :reject: I'm afraid I'll lose everything like that. I have about a zillion bookmarked sites. :reject:

Oh and that snow pic is so amazing. :love:

That sounds like a plan, but I doubt my dad and brother will adhere to the tagging of donuts. :lol:

Hmm :hmm: Maybe we need to get more aggressive in the donut tagging then. How about this. Make the little flags say:

THIS DONUT HAS BEEN LICKED BY TARA :tongue:

Would that work? :lol:

thought upgrading takes long, so dloaded and paid via web (2Gig) dload, started it and went for coffee and read mornings papers, came back to check and it asked name, put it in and thought it starts to install, but it was done, took 15-20 mins, old desktop still the same, but you can export your bookmarks from your browser(s) option anyway just to be sure :sexywink:

thought upgrading takes long, so dloaded and paid via web (2Gig) dload, started it and went for coffee and read mornings papers, came back to check and it asked name, put it in and thought it starts to install, but it was done, took 15-20 mins, old desktop still the same, but you can export your bookmarks from your browser(s) option anyway just to be sure :sexywink:

Will it instruct me how to do that? :hmm: that's probably what I'm most afraid of!

takes some time to get used to Win8 if you never used pad or same kind of things, but you can always click show desktop :lol:

:wave: hi weldy

how is your Halloween get up going? :)

It's going great...I got everything together.

HTML:
http://www.partycity.com/product/adult+phantom+of+darkness+costume+plus+size.do?sortby=ourPicks&size=all&from=Search&navSet=Phantom+of+Darkness

This is what I'm going as....the detachable face mask was the big selling point for me.

With my fingers as you want them
With my nails under your hide
With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

now that should be a Bond song o smthing

I´m a vivid U2 fan but I never ever forget that Andrea Corr kissed my cheek when walking off from this event, yes, I was there

:loveshower::loveshower:

I remember when you told us that once! :cute: So cute. :giggle: Did you not wash your cheek for about a week after that?

I´m a vivid U2 fan but I never ever forget that Andrea Corr kissed my cheek when walking off from this event, yes, I was there

Bono & The Corrs - When The Stars Go Blue Live - YouTube

:loveshower::loveshower:

Awwwwwwwwwww, cool :cute:! Tell you what, then, you can take Andrea and I'll gladly take her place in that clip. Hehe.

That is the video that kickstarted my crush on Bono, right there *Sighs*. I was absolutely OBSESSED with that song the summer it came out-they played it on VH1 all the time, and I thought Bono dancing with Andrea at the end was so sweet, and the rest was history.

I still absolutely love that song to this day. It's prettiness. And I too also love the song "Babyface", and the lyrics to "Do You Feel Loved" are just...:drool: :combust:. As are those pictures.

Damn, I am going to have to listen to Pop at some point this evening now.

Dave ran longer than it said on the cable guide; turned out to be 15 minutes :angry: :lol:

It was hilarious! Eddie is just adorable. And I loved his nail polish... how come my nails never look that good or even that cool when I do that?

Oh, no! Don't you hate it when that happens?

It was very entertaining-Eddie seems like a really cool guy, and he and Craig have a great chemistry together. They should go on the road together or something.

And LOL, that's a good question! I don't know! I've thought that sometimes about guys I like who have shoulder-length hair, it looks nicer and much more shiny than mine does and I'm like, "What the hell?" :lol:

Craig's mentioned before that he painted his toenails the night he did the White House Correspondents Dinner :giggle:. I bet it was the same thing there, that he did better with that than I would've :p.

Yea, that's Mitch. A douche, but from what I remember, he was the lesser of two evils during the last election. :crack:

Wow, if he was the lesser of two evils, that's...troubling. Unfortunately that's all too common in politics nowadays, isn't it :sigh:?

Speaking of politics, CK, sounds like a fun event, hope you had a good time!

And now I totally want a donut. And I want it to snow-JJ, those pictures have me so envious.

Speaking of politics, CK, sounds like a fun event, hope you had a good time!

And now I totally want a donut.

Oh, the rally isnt until Monday. Today's 3 1/2 hr campout was just to get tickets. So we get an even longer haul on Monday. The record so far is 12 hrs when Mr CK & I saw Obama in Sarasota, FL in 2008. We were in line overnight for 10 hrs and then did another 2 hrs along the front rails once they opened up the stadium. (No U2 records since we havent done GA. We waited for 4 or so hours to meet Bono & Edge in Pittsburgh during 360 lol)

Just got off from phone and were planning a trip with my Irish friends to go to Kilimanjaro mountain, trip is planned out and cant wait to put a PGP flag up in mountain

any plans for flag ???

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom