PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! We're in row 13 in the lower bowl, but we're fairly far back (I thought we were closer, but ah well). I'm sure we'll have a great view, as there really isn't a bad seat in the arena anyway. The funny thing is that I bought his album when it first came out, but I haven't listened to it since. :laugh: I won't know any of his new stuff at the show, but ah well. :wink:

Sweet! :up:

All of the times AF has come here, it hasn't worked out for me to go to their shows. :angry: Hopefully they'll come again soon and I can actually go. They're #1 on my "bands I MUST see someday" list.

You'll have an awesome time! Yeah I haven't listened to that album much either :wink:

Nice! We're in row 13 in the lower bowl, but we're fairly far back (I thought we were closer, but ah well). I'm sure we'll have a great view, as there really isn't a bad seat in the arena anyway. The funny thing is that I bought his album when it first came out, but I haven't listened to it since. :laugh: I won't know any of his new stuff at the show, but ah well. :wink:

Sweet! :up:

All of the times AF has come here, it hasn't worked out for me to go to their shows. :angry: Hopefully they'll come again soon and I can actually go. They're #1 on my "bands I MUST see someday" list.

Hello! You're here when I'm here. Stupid time difference has you on when I've gone to bed. :wave:

Hello! You're here when I'm here. Stupid time difference has you on when I've gone to bed. :wave:

Hola! :D

Yeah, I think most of the PGP is east/European based - as far as I can remember, just cori, comet and I are west coasters. :)

Well, the email situation at work wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Yay! Only 150, which is very manageable. I'll actually get some work done today after all! :wink:

Nooo. That was Zooropa.

5389571640_6d5112c396_o.jpg

5490472529_0097b3bbbd_o.png

]
5491065740_89e4391475_o.png

I think some of the promo photo shoots he was a little beardy, but it didn't last.

:cute:

New York London Paris ...uh...Tipperary
Everybody talk about...Pop Larry!

:lol:

It's freakin Larry Mullen!! I'd take him no matter what :sexywink:

Oops did I just say that out loud :shifty:

There we go. :lol:

Holy shite.

Grace, watching some PopMart now...the B man's letting rip the Bonogasms like there's no tomorrow...:ohmy:

:lol: Oh it was nothing at all :drool: I just love the way Bono lays down and even my camera goes temporarily blind :ohmy: Then zoom re-focussed :evil: :drool:

I didn't even notice you were filming :wink:

Your camera knows how to do things. It likes Bono :love:

...and knows when to lower the volume for girly screaming :lol:

Sex on a stick, I say.

:drool:

Good Morning Girls :grouphug: Happy MOOBDay....oops I mean Happy Monday :wink:

Amy, congrats on the race
Happy MOOBday. :shifty:

My boss is out, so I might work and ....write non-work stuff.

How about you?

Non-work stuff? :shifty:

I remember in Toronto Liz kept bringing that up on her computer and it just creeped me out :crack:

I'd still hit that though :sexywink:

BeardyLarry is good. *doesn't mind beards* :reject:

Speaking of something to think about

I make rain....

20110723_195_U2_Minn by babette ross, on Flickr

20110723_139_U2_Minn by babette ross, on Flickr

20110723_146_U2_Minn by babette ross, on Flickr

I wish he'd go shadeless more often.

Shadeless wet Bono :drool:

Hola!

Yeah, I think most of the PGP is east/European based - as far as I can remember, just cori, comet and I are west coasters.

Well, the email situation at work wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Yay! Only 150, which is very manageable. I'll actually get some work done today after all!

*is in Mountain Time*

Sex on a stick, I say.

There is no one else you could be talking about besides Bono...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom