PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we need a bit of photographic evidence? :hmm:

287b.jpg

290b.jpg

318b.jpg

319b.jpg

349b.jpg

352b.jpg

352b.jpg

:lol:

If I'd thought about it for more than 3 seconds, I'm sure I could have followed that logic to my own realization.

But visual assistance is always appreciated. :shifty:

Well, there could some stragglers as men get older. It just happens sometimes. But nothing like the hairy dude I ran behind yesterday. That was :barf: inducing. All sweaty.....:sick:

I'm okay with stragglers. Hell, I have stragglers in various places.

I just don't care for a full carpet.

We really don't have all that many pictures of just his back, ya know? Pity.

bonochestpicclear.jpg

(I still say someone needs to FIND THIS CAMERA GUY.)

Random, but BTW Amy, thanks for erm...taking that U2/Montreal street sign off of the city's hands. :shifty: It will be proudly hanging in my room sometime this week when I change the posters around and stuff. :D

Hehe. With a little more time, I'd have taken more. That's me - being a good role model for the younger generation of U2 fans.

Breaking the law, breaking the law.... :rockon:

Oh, I'm so relieved! (Not about Bono and back hair. :wink: )

I was starting to get worried about cat-sitting for Phoebe while I'm in Ireland. My regular cat sitter is going to be gone herself that first week I'm gone. I had a coworker able to help out that first week, but she was going to be out of town herself one of the weekends, and she wouldn't have been able to get the keys to the other lady.

But thankfully, the lady who is cat sitting for my regular cat sitter agreed to watch Phoebe as well, as we live less than a mile from each other. SO RELIEVED. I was starting to wonder if I'd have to shell out megabucks to hire someone to pop in for the first 9 days. I'll still have to pay her, it looks like, but it'll be less than a professional pet person, so yay.

We could find one of these people and interrogate them... :hmm:

bonoUSfestivalCalifornia1986.jpg

I love the expression on his face as he looks at the people reaching out to help him back up... "Nuh uh! You can't get me!" :reject:

Hehe. With a little more time, I'd have taken more. That's me - being a good role model for the younger generation of U2 fans.

Breaking the law, breaking the law.... :rockon:

:rockon:

He's too damned cute. :angry:

(from the day of Adam's mom's service)

WestAirportKnockIreland8-2011.jpg
It's criminal, really.

Yeah it has inbuilt Bono Slut mode :drool: :lol:

:applaud:

:lmao: Sorry Kristen. :wink: I was like, "Come look at this photo!!!" You came running over and you were so scared when it ended up being Beardy Larry. :laugh:

That was fun :lol:

Oh, I'm so relieved! (Not about Bono and back hair. :wink: )

I was starting to get worried about cat-sitting for Phoebe while I'm in Ireland. My regular cat sitter is going to be gone herself that first week I'm gone. I had a coworker able to help out that first week, but she was going to be out of town herself one of the weekends, and she wouldn't have been able to get the keys to the other lady.

But thankfully, the lady who is cat sitting for my regular cat sitter agreed to watch Phoebe as well, as we live less than a mile from each other. SO RELIEVED. I was starting to wonder if I'd have to shell out megabucks to hire someone to pop in for the first 9 days. I'll still have to pay her, it looks like, but it'll be less than a professional pet person, so yay.

Sounds like you're all set :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom