PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I have been catching up for the last hour or so in the tour thread and I just have to say jem once again :bow: thank you!!! So many good things there. Everyone who posted links I haven't had a chance to check yours out yet but will soon! And I just have to say one thing here...

P1000481.jpg

:weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend:

and that's all I have to say about that.

Ok I spammed up the tour thread pretty good commenting on your pics jem :lol: but dang. :drool: And was that LEATHER I saw on Adam? :ohmy: You Larry girls need to get the whip crackin' on yer man, he's lagging in the leather dept. :wink:

VP - re: your post in the last thread - for some reason it wasn't letting me quote you or I would've reposted the same pic you did at the end of the thread :lol:

Also about that pic, there was that photoshoot around the time of the One shoot with them all in dresses as well, and Larry in a blonde wig - some people might remember that pic of him on the phone while Bono's crashed out on a bed :lol: - I'm thinking that's when that pic's rrom *g*

(11 pages girls - I thought I said to keep it under 10? :madwife::lol:)

No no don't do that!! :lol: :hug: Those counts do creep up though, I have no clue how mine got that high really. :uhoh:

G'nite Thora!

Ms TE I know you are gone now but if you see this I just wanted to check and be sure you had the POP era shirtless Edge pic from the yacht. It's from far away pavarotti type thing but nice anyway. :shifty: Just thought I'd be sure... you won't have to use your selective imagination for it. :lol:

Is it the one with the blue shorts and white cowboy hat? :shifty::drool:

Speaking of POP Edge, I have no clue who this dude is but I keep the pic because Edge is hawt and adorable.

edgedud.jpg

Gaaaaaaaaaaah, the cuteness!! :love:

Persians+Thunderwolves+Timmies= perfect Thunder Bay day!:hyper:

You should come Drea!:hug:

Please to be bringing me some Persians next year, ladies. :flirt:

I just contemplated buying a jar of peanut butter and having that for lunch. Don't judge. :reject:

Last night I had a dream wherein I got up onstage at the Montreal show and danced with Bono. Things happened. :shifty: :lol: It was a very pleasant dream, and I was sad to wake up and realize it wasn't real. :angry: :lol:

Please to be bringing me some Persians next year, ladies. :flirt:

I just contemplated buying a jar of peanut butter and having that for lunch. Don't judge. :reject:

I'll bring you some to Chicago. They might be a few days old but still good :wink:

Last night I had a dream wherein I got up onstage at the Montreal show and danced with Bono. Things happened. :shifty: :lol: It was a very pleasant dream, and I was sad to wake up and realize it wasn't real. :angry: :lol:

Don't you hate it when you wake up :angry:

Great dream though :cute:

:hmm:Where is everyone? Do you all know something I don`t???? What am I missing?

Just scoffed excellent english fish and chips - out of the paper - well it saves having to wash up! Packing my bag for work tomorrow - back to the grind stone but need to earn some money to pay for the hotels in Paris and Brussels then start saving for xmas, then saving for shows next year :hyper:

That has more of a chance of becoming reality if you do both shows in Montreal!:shifty:

Now wasn't there a flashlight function on my Ipod here... Somewhere

Back
Top Bottom