PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't looked at my post count in ages (until now, of course). I'm nowhere near many of you girls, probably because there was a good long period of time where I barely posted. But I've postwhored plenty, that's for damn sure! :lol:

Oh!
I have 2 pieces of good & excvellent news!:hyper:

1> I finally moved my desk from the wide part of my L-shaped hallway into my living room! :yippie:
I'm almost sure this is going to help me ramp up my artisitc activities at home!! :pray::pray::)

And the other fabulous news is that my A/C bill was ƒar less than I expected! And even if it had been more - becaause the weather got cooler at night it wasn't needed as much -- the bill still wouldn't have come to what I thought it was going to be!
:happydance::happydance:

which now means ---
i can put $$ away for a passport quicker than I thought i could, buy some more sliver wire and yarn, some more art supplies!
When i say more it's still not a whole lot-- but i thought i would hardly have any extra $ for for art & yarn supplies over the next 3 months!

AND get a few more Used DVD's!!!!:hyper:
While you can't get everything you want- especially right away, this place often has 2 for $10 sales on already discounted stuff!

Hooray for extra money, dazz! :hi5: That's always a good feeling.

I wish I were creative enough to come up with a good title for under my name, but I can never think of anything funny or good to put there. :)

I wish I were creative enough to come up with a good title for under my name, but I can never think of anything funny or good to put there. :)

Yes daz that's great!

Same here, I've never changed that title thingy either for the same reason.

hi thora:hug: and thanks!
I'm glad that came up ( custom title)!

I remembered in the middle of this afternoon - i only opened the bill this past Fri- that one special thing i would get as soon as I had extra $ again - was getting the silver or gold membership for here!
Tnen I can come up with my own Aatar & fun SIggy!!! :yippie: :lol:
ESPECIALLY in time before the NA Tour!

I haven't looked at my post count in ages (until now, of course). I'm nowhere near many of you girls, probably because there was a good long period of time where I barely posted. But I've postwhored plenty, that's for damn sure! :lol:

MY 22, _ _ _ was mostly gotten over 7 yrs when i didn't have any net @home net connectivity!:D It was hard won posting!

I got home extra late for a Sunday (more ofthen than not I stay with in the nabe or the Burrough) -- I haven't been over the SLP etc

anyting extra sepcial about the show today? Is that where the ? shirtless Edge Pics afre from?:wink:

Spanish Eyes! And mmm, I wish they were from today! Shirtless Edge + guitar = :combust:

Ok, NOW I am going...

I'm going to go curl up with my soon-to-be-overdue library books for a while again. So, ya know, if Detective Edge happens to ask, I'm in bed. :hmm:

AND THAT rememinds me ... I still have 2 :reject::reject: library books that so badly over due (stuff would kept getting piled on top of them, moved around the room etc :uhoh:). NOW I can put aside $ to pay the library back > one book I have ...the other I'm afraid it got accidently thrown out during my move . more :reject:

I was never this bad ........

I could be quiet for a few weeks, and you'd pass me. :wink:

No no don't do that!! :lol: :hug: Those counts do creep up though, I have no clue how mine got that high really. :uhoh:

G'nite Thora!

Ms TE I know you are gone now but if you see this I just wanted to check and be sure you had the POP era shirtless Edge pic from the yacht. It's from far away pavarotti type thing but nice anyway. :shifty: Just thought I'd be sure... you won't have to use your selective imagination for it. :lol:

Speaking of POP Edge, I have no clue who this dude is but I keep the pic because Edge is hawt and adorable.

edgedud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom