PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*insert quiet rage of pointless frustration here*
:giggle:

Well, I think they were an Irish act. Don't remember much of them, other than that the singer(damian I assume) liked himself just a wee bit too much for my liking. Well less than Crapvegas's singer liked himself, but yeah, nothing topped THAT in terms of HORROR.

Support acts i seen

Fatima Mansions
PJ Harvey x 3
Utah Saints,
Stereo MC's x 2
Big Audio Dynamite II x 2
Bjork
Audioweb, x 2
Longpigs x 2
Ash x 2
Stereophonics x 2
Kelis x 2
Nelly Furtado
JJ72
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Doves,
Athlete
Idlewild
Paddy Casey
The Thrills
Starsailor,
The Killers :drool:
The Kaiser Chiefs :drool: x 2
Keane
Dashboard Confessional x 4
Institute x 2
Black Eyed Peas
Glasvegas x 4 :yuck:
Damien Dempsey
Republic of Loose
Elbow x 2
The Hours x 4
Interpol x 2

I like the Kaiser Chiefs. I also will admit to rather liking the Glasvegas CD ... but will take your guys' words for it that they stink live.

I spoke to a guy at Brussels 2. ( Ironically him and his Mrs live about a half hour drive from me :lol: ) He said he went to see glasvegas at a small local club after liking the CD and it was awful. :lol:

The Cardiff set was awful. :yuck: No idea of stage presence/interaction. The songs all sounded the same. It was like slow torture. :crack: The drummer is a special drummer. :happy:

:lmao:

:hyper::love: I owe you PM. Will send when I have rescued Craigs fish from starvation. :uhoh::lol:

Yes leather on stage ( and off. I'd drop something and get him to pick it up. :shifty::whistle: ) Tight jeans off. Am down with that plan. :shifty:

:mac:
:shifty: Well... on the other hand.... there's leather pants off stage indeed. I could certainly live with that. For a while. Or a while longer.

Oh who am I kidding. Leather > jeans. But them jeans are a good second!

Have fun feeding the fish! Cowboy boots and pj's again? :wink:
I like the Kaiser Chiefs. I also will admit to rather liking the Glasvegas CD ... but will take your guys' words for it that they stink live.
*disowns*

Support acts i seen

Fatima Mansions
PJ Harvey x 3
Utah Saints,
Stereo MC's x 2
Bjork
Audioweb, x 2
Longpigs x 2
Ash x 2
Stereophonics x 2
Kelis x 2
Nelly Furtado
JJ72
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Doves,
Athlete
Idlewild
Paddy Casey
The Thrills
Starsailor,
Keane
Institute x 2
Black Eyed Peas
Damien Dempsey
Republic of Loose
Elbow x 2
The Hours x 4
Interpol x 2

So, you've been to a show or two. :wink:

Craig's fish! :lol: (I nearly typed Gary's fish :shifty: )

I spoke to a guy at Brussels 2. ( Ironically him and his Mrs live about a half hour drive from me :lol: ) He said he went to see glasvegas at a small local club after liking the CD and it was awful. :lol:

The Cardiff set was awful. :yuck: No idea of stage presence/interaction. The songs all sounded the same. It was like slow torture. :crack: The drummer is a special drummer. :happy:

Don't forget to add that their singer is an incredible narcissistic megalomaniac.

The only thing good about that band was Drummer Nanny. :love: HIT IT!

I don't even remember if I've seen more. I think Dublin had 2 acts each, except for when the kaiser chiefs were on.. :scratch:

OMG Gossip Girl was on about an hour ago. Chuck Bass. :combust::faint:

/fangirling. :shifty:

Aww! I think I owe you a PM or two about that. :D :drool:

Support acts i seen

Fatima Mansions
PJ Harvey x 3
Utah Saints,
Stereo MC's x 2
Bjork
Audioweb, x 2
Longpigs x 2
Ash x 2
Stereophonics x 2
Kelis x 2
Nelly Furtado
JJ72
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Doves,
Athlete
Idlewild
Paddy Casey
The Thrills
Starsailor,
Keane
Institute x 2
Black Eyed Peas
Damien Dempsey
Republic of Loose
Elbow x 2
The Hours x 4
Interpol x 2

Wow! That is a LOT! :lol:

Well, I think they were an Irish act. Don't remember much of them, other than that the singer(damian I assume) liked himself just a wee bit too much for my liking. Well less than Crapvegas's singer liked himself, but yeah, nothing topped THAT in terms of HORROR.

At least you didn't witness him playing with himself :crack:

OMG!!!! : ohm :: drool:: faint: Thanks for the spam. : bow:

I OWE you anyway so it's the least I can do. :hug:

I was in EYKIW, defending Pleba. : lol:

:hug: I've tried sometimes too, but I think it's hopeless. :rolleyes: It is so old yes. The thing that makes me laugh is that the threads they mock about bono's hair, body, etc. are often started in EYKIW and they go nuts in it, then it gets moved to Pleba... like okayyyy...

Side note, I bought the most delicious smelling hand soap a few days ago. It's caramel apple. I just washed my hands and I wanna lick them : lol:

Just... one question.

WHY on EARTH does he NOT wear those tight jeans more often? : sad:

Thanks for the picspam. I may have rightclicksaved all of them. :shifty:

There are tons like that, but I picked the best for you guys :sexywink:

Black Eyed Peas made me dance, and they were more fun than I was expecting, but I wish people (including U2) would stop trying to convince me they're anything resembling good.

I agree. :D I totally enjoyed them live and after Vegas looked forward to them opening at the Rose Bowl... however I bought their last album and only listen to Boom Boom Pow. I kinda confess to enjoying that one once in awhile. :shifty:

: ohmy: : hyper: Inaugural Bono!!:drool::love:

catching up on thread:wave ::wave :: wave: : D

He can inaugurate me anytime. :drool:

I'm back :wave: Starbucks was nice. It was still too hot once we sat outside though... the thunderhead clouds in the sky were gorgeous and gave the illusion that it might be nice to sit outside, but I'm spoiled I guess.

Just hearing you tell me about it in a text was enough to make me nauseous! :yuck: I can't even imagine having to endure that LIVE!

I'm back! I shopped! I spent WAY too much money, but I'm a terribly happy girl.

You guys went through like TEN pages in the couple of hours I was gone? I am impressed!

I have Canadian Target envy. :sigh:

Wow. I did that last night. Was on my way to the store, and looked down and noticed a white patch (which I can only assume/hope was toothpaste) on the upper thigh of my pants (long yoga pants, I'm very fancy when I run to the store)...so did I change them? No. I was in a hurry, so I just put on a longer jacket to cover it. I'm sloppy but efficient. :up:

I just kinda wiped it off the best I could. I couldn't change because I had already done my makeup, and my eyeshadow matched this sweater PERFECTLY. The makeup color was even called "Boyfriend sweater'. It had to stay!

Hi zooey :wave: I haven't seen your "collection" so maybe you already have this one, but... :shifty:

Edgejeans.jpg

BLARRRHAGGALLLFRATTT!!
(This translates to "Well, hello there, Mr Edge! You look quite smashing in that maroon/purple color combinatin. Also, please take of your pants.")

PLEBA University. Choose your majors, ladies. I'm majoring in MOOBs. At graduation, instead of receiving diplomas, we will receive a spanking.

I would like to major in this:

With a minor in finally managing to play Sunday Bloody Sunday, and perhaps another minor in Really Bad Spanish. (1, 2, 3, 14!)

:ohmy:

Sod it...ll just have to get a job in your wardrobe department.........how do I apply?

This is kind of my dream. Imagine getting paid to say "Oh hey, Edge, take off those pants." YES PLEASE.

I was just skimming over a news website, and saw an article title which I thought said "Michael Bolton demands apology from Bono," but when I looked at it again, it was actually some guy named Bruno. :laugh: I was so confused, and wondering wtf Bono had ever done to piss him off. :lol: Oh my. Time for another coffee or a Diet Coke, methinks. :giggle:

Pam and Jem picspams on those pages a bit back. :up:

I'm back! I shopped! I spent WAY too much money, but I'm a terribly happy girl.

You guys went through like TEN pages in the couple of hours I was gone? I am impressed!

I just kinda wiped it off the best I could. I couldn't change because I had already done my makeup, and my eyeshadow matched this sweater PERFECTLY. The makeup color was even called "Boyfriend sweater'. It had to stay!

BLARRRHAGGALLLFRATTT!!
(This translates to "Well, hello there, Mr Edge! You look quite smashing in that maroon/purple color combinatin. Also, please take of your pants.")

I would like to major in this:

With a minor in finally managing to play Sunday Bloody Sunday, and perhaps another minor in Really Bad Spanish. (1, 2, 3, 14!)

This is kind of my dream. Imagine getting paid to say "Oh hey, Edge, take off those pants." YES PLEASE.

BLARRRHAGGALLLFRATTT!!

Gotta get my ass over to a doctor appointment. I'll be back later. :wave: *sends out subliminal brain waves encouraging people to post more cute Edge pics*

I was just skimming over a news website, and saw an article title which I thought said "Michael Bolton demands apology from Bono," but when I looked at it again, it was actually some guy named Bruno. :laugh: I was so confused, and wondering wtf Bono had ever done to piss him off. :lol: Oh my. Time for another coffee or a Diet Coke, methinks. :giggle:

:lmao::lmao:

I misread headlines lines sometime and not just in tne PGP way :)lol:) .i'm like whaaaaa :huh: then i realize I probably am not reading them right! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom