PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm going to have to read back a bit. What exactly did I miss while I was in my facutly meeting? :eyebrow:

Someone suggested naming the next thread after the fanfic I wrote in the thread Sunday night. The story involved grape jelly, a monkey (who had not yet made an appearance), and Detective Edge (no relation to Mrs. The Edge).

Someone suggested naming the next thread after the fanfic I wrote in the thread Sunday night. The story involved grape jelly, a monkey (who had not yet made an appearance), and Detective Edge (no relation to Mrs. The Edge).

I suggested it as it was awesome. :lol:

Cori's Most Awesome Fanfic EVER back at the beginning of the thread.

QFT!! :love:

Yay zoooooey! The universe does love you. :cute:
smileyu2bonolarryhugkafrun.gif

I'll just start random bizarre in-thread fanfics but never finish them. That's more fun, and less work. :wink:

PGP: Grape Jelly, A Monkey, and Detective Edge

:love:

Sorry I dissapeared guys, the torrent for Brussels 1 finished and I was converting the FLACs to Mp3, and had to manually edit each file cause the volume was way low. Had to up them 18dB and then add the speech to Still havent found, cut out unnecessary long crowd noise and such. :crack: Took longer than I thought! I'll do day two tomorrow.

He's falling over the side of the bridge and The Edge isn't even paying attention!

:lol:

That picture is like a parent busy at the stove, back turned, while their 4-year old gets into dangerous shenanigans behind them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom