PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry has already been instructed to kidnap you and smuggle you into Canada. He's prepared to tie you up to get you there if necessary.

:hmm: I may put up a fight. I hope Larry's feeling strong.

That was like five entire minutes! Harsh, Z, harsh.

I know. But c'mon..

Acutally, wait, I don't remember why she was being shunned...

Oh YEAH! :shame:

Also- we are like 40-something posts from a new thread! VP will be delighted!

Any title ideas?

I've never been to a fan gathering when a concert was going on.

I'm glad I at least got to meet Drea and hang out with her for a day in Toronto and also take my Montreal trip with Liz and Val :D

But I just can't wait to have the whole experience of the show and the big gathering. And of course spending all that time with you guys is gonna be the best part! :hug:

Plus I'll FINALLY get to see the boys up close :drool:

Show + gathering + PGP girls together + GA = the most amazing time of your life, for realzies

This is SSSSOSOOOOOOOOOO weird, you guys. It's 3:30 and I don't have papers to grade and I don't have to pick up my son yet and weirdest of all, I'm not going to the gym today. I feel very strange.

Bye K :hug:

zooey have you got an official race time??

No :angry: They said they'd post finish times without splits (times for each indiviual event) last night but I looked this morning and they weren't up yet. And the site is blocked at work. So I'm just going from my stopwatch that I was wearing. I started it 2 seconds before I started swimming and several seconds (maybe 30 seconds) after crossing the finish line. According to that, I came in 12 minutes faster than last time, but who the hell knows. Sometimes I make massive stopwatch mistakes / hit the wrong button when racing and whatnot.

A simple "no" probably would have sufficed. Sorry :reject:

Just came across this pic on Google-- how have I never seen this?

67mfk3.jpg

Edge + Ewan + James Bond?? Um.. OK!!! :combust:

No :angry: They said they'd post finish times without splits (times for each indiviual event) last night but I looked this morning and they weren't up yet. And the site is blocked at work. So I'm just going from my stopwatch that I was wearing. I started it 2 seconds before I started swimming and several seconds (maybe 30 seconds) after crossing the finish line. According to that, I came in 12 minutes faster than last time, but who the hell knows. Sometimes I make massive stopwatch mistakes / hit the wrong button when racing and whatnot.

A simple "no" probably would have sufficed. Sorry :reject:

Awwww raing away :hug:

Hopefully they'll post them soon :)

I h ave never had an official U2 gathering, and this one in Montreal would be perfect if Zooey was there!:sad:

I am scared, very scared :evil:

Repeat in Chicago?? :flirt:

Can't wait :wink:

We'll have to take pics... or video... :shifty:

Just came across this pic on Google-- how have I never seen this?

67mfk3.jpg

Edge + Ewan + James Bond?? Um.. OK!!! :combust:

as Cori says "I'll be in my bunk"

Awwww raing away :hug:

Hopefully they'll post them soon :)

Yeah, we have a team meeting tonight so I won't be home 'til 8:30 or so. Maybe someone at Owen's dance class will have internet on their phone and I can look it up!

I h ave never had an official U2 gathering, and this one in Montreal would be perfect if Zooey was there!:sad:

I know. I wish to jebus that I could go. It's just too too far and too too expensive. I'd have to give up Chicago and I already have a ticket for the Chicago show and I LOVE the city. The only only only way it might work would be if my parents won't be around for the Oakland show to put us up and to visit with, Mr.Z and I could trade our Oakland tix for TO or Montreal and go there instead. But we would probably have to pawn the little guy off on the in-laws for a few days and I kinda hate to do that.

We'll see.

But, like I told K, you will seriously have the time of your life. :love:

Pierce Brosnan , comes from a town close to NI's in Ireland :yes:

Ewan :combust:

I know Pierce, I just like to think Edge is palling around with James Bond. :D

And I realized that since my friend used to be friends with Ewan, I'm officially like 2 degrees of separation from Edge now. :lol:

Virgins unite! Wait.. :shifty:

After looking at that Year in Pop gif, I voted shorter. :drool: I really like PopBono.

I know. I'm usually ALL about the buzz. :drool: But I'm enjoying the current change right now. It sort of makes me :giggle: and that's a good relief sometimes after always feeling totally wiped out by all his smokin short buzzed hair hotness the last few years.
Geeez I swear I sound stoopid. :reject: But seriously sometimes I can't even look at him because of the hot. :madwife: he's a troublemaker.

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom