PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes! :wink:

It gives us Wednesday night to have a drink or 10, and then Thursday to actually see a bit of Montreal before the concert craziness begins.

I was originally planning on coming on the Thursday, but am re-thinking my plan. Hopefully I can make it work to come on the Wednesday instead, so I have a bit more time. :) I'm not going to the Friday concert, so at least I'll have that entire day to explore the city as well, but more time is definitely better. :D

Sens!!!!!Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! :wink:

I was originally planning on coming on the Thursday, but am re-thinking my plan. Hopefully I can make it work to come on the Wednesday instead, so I have a bit more time. :) I'm not going to the Friday concert, so at least I'll have that entire day to explore the city as well, but more time is definitely better. :D

Not going to the Friday concert??? DOES NOT COMPUTE! :ohmy:

Sounds good to me *G* Lucky for you we didn't decide on this Sat morning :wink:

I know. I got lucky :wink:

Sens!!!!!Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! Sens!!!!! :wink:

THIS :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Chicago posse should get into town on the 6th :hyper:

Chicago party plane will be rollin into town :cool:

most of the Chicago posse :sigh:
Okay, I'm over it.

CHICAGO :rockon:

:hi5:
Can't wait!!!!!

Ugh. Just saw the first Christmas commercial of the year. :| Complete with Christmas tunes. :sigh: Jeeze louise. I love Christmas, but there is NO need to have these commercials playing in October. :tsk:

I do not approve. We were looking at Target at the Halloween stuff and, hidden on the back shelves, ready to pounce on the seasonal section as soon as Halloween is over, were the Christmas lights. :tsk:

It still seems so very very very far away. I mean, don't get me wrong, the longer the wait, the more time I have to save some money, but still. It's already been a year since I've had a really good U2 fan gathering.

I've never been to a fan gathering when a concert was going on.

I'm glad I at least got to meet Drea and hang out with her for a day in Toronto and also take my Montreal trip with Liz and Val :D

But I just can't wait to have the whole experience of the show and the big gathering. And of course spending all that time with you guys is gonna be the best part! :hug:

Plus I'll FINALLY get to see the boys up close :drool:

I still have a Halloween decoration from last year up. :reject: I don't really decorate anymore, but last year I found this awesome cheapo decoration in the drugstore. It's like a portrait of this guy that changes when you move to a decayed corpse, like the portraits in Disney Haunted Mansion or something. Anyway, I hung him in the hallway with my kids old school portraits. We got so fond of him, I just left him there. We call him Earl Gray. :cute:

I still have a Halloween decoration from last year up. :reject: I don't really decorate anymore, but last year I found this awesome cheapo decoration in the drugstore. It's like a portrait of this guy that changes when you move to a decayed corpse, like the portraits in Disney Haunted Mansion or something. Anyway, I hung him in the hallway with my kids old school portraits. We got so fond of him, I just left him there. We call him Earl Gray. :cute:

That's awesome :lol:

Okay, I'm dead now.

bonopop.gif

Well now, this isn't a nice thing to pull on a die-hard Larry Girl. Larry, you may romp freely in Pam's dreams tonight (or Thora's, or Drea's, or Kristen's or Amy's). Acutally all the Bono girls are going to need a little extra attention tonight since I will be entertaining THAT MAN ^
all. night. long.

Back
Top Bottom