PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

I would love to.

I am going to the Oct and Dec shows in Boston and I am trying to get a ticket for the 11/22 NYC show.

Hope you get to go, then! NY isn't that far from Boston, is it?

Russty, glad you're feeling better. :)

Later DG :hug:

HI Tre :hug: & BG :hug:

Thanks Dis :hug: It hasn't been that bad in a while, so at least its not an everyday thing. And Mr. Cat was sweet enough to leave me a pot of coffee to help me wake up. I've also been informed by Mini-cat that I am not to do anything stressful today. :giggle: I'm wondering if dishes could be considered stressful? :wink: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:( Sorry I wasn't around last night. I started not feeling well yesterday afternoon. By 6pm I was in a ton of pain and had a migraine headache. So Mr. Cat finally convinced me to take some pain medicine and a sleeping pill and put me to bed. He gave me a back massage and stayed with me till I passed out. :lol: I woke up once around 10pm to go the bathroom, but other wise I slept like a rock. I just woke up a few minutes ago. If I didn't have kids I would still be crashed out. I feel totally drugged up still. But thankfully the headache is gone. I missed you last night! I hate having days like that. :madspit:

:hug: DG :hug: VP :hug: Jules

:hug: I hate you having days like that too. :heart: I'm glad you're feeling a little better, at least. And it sounds like your Mr took pretty good care of you.

It was just a little slow here last night is all, no big deal :)

:wave: Hello Tre!

VintagePunk said:

You're here!!!! As yourself!!!!!! :love :clonelove:

I miss myself sometimes......sometimes, don't you just want to hold yourself close...and...:shifty:

:wink:

Clone!! :love: :clonelove:
Get any sleep lastnight?

Dismantled said:

like a field? that sounds hawt:drool: we can have a roll in the hay:combust:

:wink

BRI!! and your actaully BRI this time...not the alter:hyper

I'd like to roll with you in the hay.......:drool:

I'm me!
I love me!
I'm so cool! :happy:

:lol:

bono_gal said:

rejected a "player" call today :happy:

And didnt text him back :happy:

And I did retail therapy...

A lot of my cds got stolen when I went away, so aswell as having to re-build bono pic collection, i have to re-build U2 album collection :sad:

So today I bought, ATYCLB :D

And the best of 1990-2000 DVD :happy:

Mysterious ways :drool:

:up: :hug:

And yay for the new U2 stuff :hyper: How did your old ones get stolen?? :(

Russty Cat said:
HI Tre :hug: & BG :hug:

I'm wondering if dishes could be considered stressful? :

yes! dishes are stressful:madspit: :wink:

BG...I am really proud of you for not calling the boy back....:up: just stay strong:hug: it will be soooo much better in the end, you will be so glad you got rid of him, trust me:yes:

retail therpy:drool: :drool:

bono_gal said:

Hey SG and all the girls :hug:

I'm not doing too bad today, was supposed to meet the dude from "most haunted" but got up late :lol:

rejected a "player" call today :happy:

And didnt text him back :happy:

And I did retail therapy...

A lot of my cds got stolen when I went away, so aswell as having to re-build bono pic collection, i have to re-build U2 album collection :sad:

So today I bought, ATYCLB :D

And the best of 1990-2000 DVD :happy:

Mysterious ways :drool:

If you want to e-mail me I'll snail mail you a CD-r of all of my MP3's/WMA files :flirt: And I have a JPG CD almost ready to send out, too

~BrightestStar~ said:

I miss myself sometimes......sometimes, don't you just want to hold yourself close...and...:shifty:

Get any sleep lastnight?

I'd like to roll with you in the hay.......:drool:

I'm me!
I love me!
I'm so cool! :happy:

:lol:

really!:drool: cause this is Vermont...we have lots of hay:wink: *cheesy wink

what about a loofa in the hay:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Get any sleep lastnight?

I think I got to sleep around 3:30?? I got reading a certain thread, and I couldn't stop. :huh:

Then I had to get up at 7:30 to have my mom to the hospital by 8:30. :yawn:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I hate you having days like that too. :heart: I'm glad you're feeling a little better, at least. And it sounds like your Mr took pretty good care of you.

It was just a little slow here last night is all, no big deal :)

:wave: Hello Tre!

Ah bummer! I hate when its slow. :( I was so tempted to get on. But when I got to the point of wanting to bow to the thrown in the bathroom I figured it was a better idea to just go to bed. :lol:

HI Drea! And E/A is the best! :evil: :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

:up: :hug:

And yay for the new U2 stuff :hyper: How did your old ones get stolen?? :(

When I went to Cardiff :(

They were in another bag, 'cos i had to take them! :lol:

The bag got stolen...they couldnt have took the bag of underwear though! :lmao:

Oh well, i didnt have the whole collection anyway.

In rebuilding it, so far I have....

The Joshua Tree
Acthung Baby
HTTAB
The best of 1980-1990
Rattle & Hum DVD
Slane DVD

And the new editions :happy:

bono_gal said:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Though i have no idea what snail mail is! :lol:

you don't!! OMG its the coolest newest thing!!! Magical Flying Snails! yes they fly and are even faster than email:hyper: you get your mail in like .937 milliseconds..omg..you have got to try it lilsis!

Russty Cat said:

Ah bummer! I hate when its slow. :( I was so tempted to get on. But when I got to the point of wanting to bow to the thrown in the bathroom I figured it was a better idea to just go to bed. :lol:

HI Drea! And E/A is the best! :evil: :giggle:

:yes: definitely a better idea! :barf:

And um, no ... ME/Adam stories are the best :sexywink:

Dismantled said:

BG...I am really proud of you for not calling the boy back....just stay strong:hug: it will be soooo much better in the end, you will be so glad you got rid of him, trust me
retail therpy:drool: :drool:

:hug: :hug:

:bigsisloveforever: :heart: :hug:

Aww, thank you so much.

Retail therapy is soooo fine! :love:

As is Bono in the electrical storm video :drool:

bono_gal said:

:hug: :hug:

:bigsisloveforever: :heart: :hug:

Aww, thank you so much.

Retail therapy is soooo fine! :love:

As is Bono in the electrical storm video :drool:

OMG:hyper: I love him in that Video:combust: When he is sitting in the train there singing:drool:

I come bearing a piccie *G* You've heard me talk about the ghan that I'm doing for my cousin's wedding... Well, I'm on what will be the last round of edging today :) Last night at stitch'n'bitch I showed it off as I was into the edging, and a couple people took pics of it for me :)

This is the pic Dani took of the ghan (that's Aven on the left, me on the right):
EvanandAmberweddingghan.jpg

Dismantled said:

you don't!! OMG its the coolest newest thing!!! Magical Flying Snails! yes they fly and are even faster than email:hyper: you get your mail in like .937 milliseconds..omg..you have got to try it lilsis!

:hyper:

more technological advances! :happy:

*one just flew past my window*

okay it was just a woodchip from the factory :lol:

Electrical Storm the video of dreams! Larry wet! :drool: :combust:

"This is Larry"
"This is Anton Corbjin. He makes me wet!" :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom