PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I haven't taken my meds in a few days(forgot to, the lack of sleep is messing with my memory :crack: ) and I took them this afternoon. I think I have to get used to them again, because now I feel nauseous after taking them. :|

Did you eat something with them? :hug:

Dismantled said:

was the stone person from Barre VT by any chance?

Was it hunters sharp cheddar:drool: thats my fav...we always have a block in the house:drool: Let me guess..the cheese was from....:hmm: CABOT!:wink:

Maple Syrup:drool: I love it!:hyper: I cannot wait for sugaring season...then we get to make it:squeal:

the cheese was NOT from cabot :lol: , tho they had a table but i didn't see it! the farm's name began with a SHe or sha ? I hsave their phamphlet so i'll tell ya next time i see you here! :D

here's Something you'll get a kick out of !!!
in this beauftul set of MAsions/ground turned into a park/garden/acts and other stuff get togethers in upper West Bronx {Riverdale}...they DO have maple surgering in the ???late winter/early spring......

IU';ve always wanted to go :hyper:. but hA my sleep later on weekendness, plus it COLD er in the earleir morning {mostly it's the EARLY get up} that's stopped me from going..

Hey maybe i'll be inslpired enough by you to go tray it NEXT year ! :D

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Aren't all Bono dreams good:shrug:

Well me & Jem were pulled up on stage at one of the gigs, and he kissed us both on the lips and danced with us in a 3some.... Then we felt a HD and Bono said he wanted a threesome... we did and it ws sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :drool: :drool:

OOOooooooo wild !:drool: :drool: :drool: I have't been quite that lucky in several years with a DreamB !

in my second dream...after I 'd seen and said hello to all four of the guys in a bus drven by.... Donald TrumP!? :lol: {i know why...iu'd since 5 commercials of him that night for Queer EyE's new season} we were off & on running through these various crowds of people- hand in hand. We'd get separwarted and we'd keep reaching for each other.

At one point he pul;led me in and hugged me tight and stayed there but no dragn that time ...

WildHoney said:
Jemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hug:

Wild runs and knocks Jem to floor and plants a big kiss on her lips :flirt: :drool: :drool:

wildddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

wwilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddd

runs and knocks over wild :kiss:

may we alwaya stalk :shifty: Bonoand co together :drool:

Back
Top Bottom