PGP: Take me higher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

YW SG :hug:

Any other Gavin news? :wink: :angel:

He gets his new motorcycle on Wednesday - he's so excited, just like a kid on Christmas Eve :giggle:

And he is talking about moving out of his mom's house - he thinks he can have his own apartment by this Christmas - which means I may have to put off my trip until December :sexywink:

but that's ok. I've never been with a guy who talks about things that are in the relatively distant future before - not as far as making plans for things we can do together. He's already talking about things we can do next year :ohmy:

I have to admit - if he didn't live a few thousand miles away I might start to get overwhelmed - I have a history of fear of commitment, believe it or not :lol: but as it is, I can say 'Aww that's so sweet!' without leaving a SG shaped hole in the wall because I ran away so fast

Galeongirl said:
:flirt: but you're always sexy Ali... :shh: that's why you're Bono's wife! (I simply cannot beleive nobody made that joke yet here :tsk: )

:lol: I was very conscious of it at first, but I guess I've gotten used to it... no one IRL calls me Ali :giggle:
(Feel free to call me Alison, if that helps!)

Sad_Girl said:

He gets his new motorcycle on Wednesday - he's so excited, just like a kid on Christmas Eve :giggle:

And he is talking about moving out of his mom's house - he thinks he can have his own apartment by this Christmas - which means I may have to put off my trip until December :sexywink:

but that's ok. I've never been with a guy who talks about things that are in the relatively distant future before - not as far as making plans for things we can do together. He's already talking about things we can do next year :ohmy:

I have to admit - if he didn't live a few thousand miles away I might start to get overwhelmed - I have a history of fear of commitment, believe it or not :lol: but as it is, I can say 'Aww that's so sweet!' without leaving a SG shaped hole in the wall because I ran away so fast

Cool :up:

I understand your fear of commintment....it shows that you're human and that you're scared about things that may happen in the future...sorry :reject: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Cool :up:

I understand your fear of commintment....it shows that you're human and that you're scared about things that may happen in the future...sorry :reject: :hug:

No reason to be sorry :hug:

Ali, where is this picture posted? Here or in LS?

:sexywink: hope you likey SG
adamlovessgpv8.jpg

:lol: and I'm sorry that Adam is wearing a blanket, but I didn't have enough fabric of his jacket in the original pic to get him a jacket... if that makes sense... :uhoh:

That is so classic! :lol:

Girls sorry to not talk much and run, but I have to go get my monkey from school. See you all later. :wave: :heart:

:yikes: that doesn't sound good, Jem :hug:

Gavin has advised me that Blackpool is about a 40 minute drive from his place and that maybe I can find cheaper lodging there, because I've been freaking out a bit over the cost of hotels - so I'll be doing a little research on that :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom