PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have a look and see if I have those... :hmm:

OMG, I'm LOVING the director cracking up about the BOOM-CHA! part of the video. :laugh:

:giggle: "Edge is following because he's super pro, Adam is following but doing his own thing and Larry is 'fuck you I don't want to do this!'" :laugh:

Ha, there are a few movies I do that with, too. Specifically, The Shawshank Redemption and Bull Durham. Could NOT turn them off. :crack:

You and Mr.Z would get along great. Actually we're both that way with those movies. He won't turn off any of the Bourne movies either. Oh, and for a long time we'd watch The Fugitive whenever it was on.

Okay, I'm going to say something blasphemous.

Watch out.

Are you ready?

I like Bono shirtless. I do. But not with the sunglasses. It looks really weird and wrong.

I thought he looked absolutely ridiculous in the Boots video. Shirtless. With the sunglasses. Oh, and the rosary beads. That didn't help.

It burned my eyes a little.

:reject:

Please don't stone me.

That's okay. I'm sure the bonogirls will forgive you.

Not the exact Adam one, but it's from the same video...

sats_82.jpg

And I have nothing of Larry from that vid, sadly.

I'll take him shirtless, just you know, being all shirtless, like those pictures taken on the beach a few summers ago, on vacation.

But that video ... it just looks soooooo weird and wrong. And where the hell'd his chest hair go? I mean, he's not all furry (thank god), but he's got SOME, right? Maybe it's just the lighting.

Oh, and also, why is he red? That's not helping matters. He's like a shirtless demon version of Bono.

Is there a director commentary or something? What are you watching?

Yeah, I'm watching the Best of 1990-2000 videos. Most of the videos also have a commentary version of them. :)

And I'm not really a fan of Shirtless!Bono in the Boots video either. Solidarity, sisters! :hi5: But otherwise? Yes, I'm usually a fan.

I mean, if he's going to take it off, he should take it allll off.

Jeez, I'm just talking about the sunglasses and rosaries! :shifty:

We need to come up with a new thread title!

I totally need this dvd with the commentaries!

I'm working on adding to the article I whined about earlier. Is the following note I'm leaving to the editor too snarky, or not bitchy enough?

Chain hotels near airports tend to be pretty much exactly the same except for specific amenities, and hotels located within a mile of each other are close to the same local attractions, but I get what you were attempting to say.

I'll take him shirtless, just you know, being all shirtless, like those pictures taken on the beach a few summers ago, on vacation.

But that video ... it just looks soooooo weird and wrong. And where the hell'd his chest hair go? I mean, he's not all furry (thank god), but he's got SOME, right? Maybe it's just the lighting.

Oh, and also, why is he red? That's not helping matters. He's like a shirtless demon version of Bono.

Do you mean those shirtless, gut-sticking-out pics? And were they part of the ass-baring series? If so, I'd be all "no thanks, middle-aged man, I'll take a pass, thanks!" Which is absolutely crazy, because it's not like I'm a former supermodel. But yeah, they just don't appeal to me in the least. :reject: I'm shallow. :scream:

There was a pic of Bono and Ali in some thread a few days ago where B's chest looked like a Ken doll. I can't tell if it was photoshopped or what, but he was smoooooooooooth, and it was creepy.

I saw that! It was weird. It must have been some Photoshopping going on.

VP - I don't think there were bare asses involved, just him and his family at the beach, him in the water, one with his hand down his trunks, uh ... adjusting. :lol:

I get what you're saying, and I can relate. But I'll tell you what - I found those shirtless scenarios much more appealing than that moment of the Boots video.

Also, I probably am really not as discriminating when it comes to some men as I am with other men regarding what I find attractive. It varies. The rest of the package is so delightful, I'll take the stockiness along with it.

Plus, I have a bit of a tummy as well, so Bono and I can be poochy tummy buddies!

I'll make sure to put that on a sign for the Seattle show. :wink:

Yep - this thread won't have even lasted 48 hrs :lol:

I'm off to bed, I expect a new thread in the morning - just keep it under 10 pages before I get up, okay? :wink:

I saw that! It was weird. It must have been some Photoshopping going on.

VP - I don't think there were bare asses involved, just him and his family at the beach, him in the water, one with his hand down his trunks, uh ... adjusting. :lol:

I get what you're saying, and I can relate. But I'll tell you what - I found those shirtless scenarios much more appealing than that moment of the Boots video.

Also, I probably am really not as discriminating when it comes to some men as I am with other men regarding what I find attractive. It varies. The rest of the package is so delightful, I'll take the stockiness along with it.

Plus, I have a bit of a tummy as well, so Bono and I can be poochy tummy buddies!

I'll make sure to put that on a sign for the Seattle show. :wink:

:lol: you make me feel ashamed! But yeah. :reject: Now, if real time pudgy Bono were to walk up to me and say "you want some of this?" I'd be all "when?? where??" :drool: But, my fantasy Bono looks a little different. :)

That, my dear VP, would be a shirtless Larry :wink:

That's pretty close though :wink:

Ooooh yes :drool:

Um, repost?? :lol:

Yep - this thread won't have even lasted 48 hrs :lol:

I'm off to bed, I expect a new thread in the morning - just keep it under 10 pages before I get up, okay? :wink:

G'night Drea! Glad I could help in the Shirtless Larry pic department. Usually i'm the one asking for pics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom