PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: you make me feel ashamed!

Aw fudge, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

It depends on the guy. I'm shallow in my own delightful, inconsistent ways. :wink:

I was going to upload one of those pics, but Photobucket is being really wonky for me right now.

larry0132.jpg

oops - how'd that get in here? Hello JBF hair!

I was talking about this, btw.

Is that from the One shoot? That would explain the makeup it looks like he's wearing.

And Edge in a wig and bathrobe behind him.

ooh - thanks for reposting it. It could be on every page of the next thread and I wouldn't mind.

Way to go, VP!
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 992
User Name Posts
VintagePunk 150
bonoishot 117
Thora 101
Galeongirl 89
Ms The Edge 83
bonocomet 59
zuropa_fit 56
daygloeyes2 51
WildHoney 47
ryancoke71 47
corianderstem 44
KristenCaNaDiAn 38
Drea 37
rebel_rebel 17
dazzledbylight 14
Anji 14
domo-kun 11
Pamelakellett 11
RavenBlue 6

I don't mind Bono's tummy... It looks like it would be nice for using as a pillow when cuddling... :cute:

I had a hilarious moment while eating with my mother. She said she heard something about Bono having "a little problem" and I was thinking, "Little? You must be kidding. And it totally isn't a problem..." and then I realized she wasn't perverted like me and was talking about the whole ONE thing. :der: I'm glad I didn't open my mouth. :lol:

I hope you got all outraged and flew into a rage of righteous indignation at her. "ONE ISN'T A CHARITY!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" :wink:

Yeah, Edge looks like a totally creeper in that pic.

"Hi. Uh, hi Larry. Uh, hi. Hi! I'm gonna stand here and watch you change. Uh ... Larry? Hi. Yeah, I'm gonna watch. That's okay, right? Right, Larry? Yeah."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom