PGP-Singing For Our Sanity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen any scans/ pictures etc. of the American/Canadian one
I scanned the European tourbook for PLEBA,
so I still have absolutely no idea.

Drea, is U23D coming back to TO? Are you going to see it again? It's coming back to Phx but I don't think I have time to see it since "the real thing" is taking up most of the weekends this month!

For my TO girls, when you went to the shows, did you notice how expensive the t-shirts were? I'm trying to decide where to buy one. I have enough money saved up so that I can buy it in Vegas, but if the prices were cheaper in Canada, then I'd for sure wait until the Vancouver show.

Shirts were $40 in TO :)

Drea, is U23D coming back to TO? Are you going to see it again? It's coming back to Phx but I don't think I have time to see it since "the real thing" is taking up most of the weekends this month!

I wish! :lol: Haven't heard anything about it... Earlier this year it was back in Vancouver, but didn't hear about any place else :(

It Might Get Loud just opened here last Friday though :)

My mom loved U23D when we saw it back in January 08. She told me today that seeing that made her want to see U2 live. If we can't go to Paris, I will definetly be taking her to a show here in the US. I'll even do seats with her. It would be fun to see a U2 show from that perspective. Well, if you count the Somerville show, I already have. :D

My mom loved U23D when we saw it back in January 08. She told me today that seeing that made her want to see U2 live. If we can't go to Paris, I will definetly be taking her to a show here in the US. I'll even do seats with her. It would be fun to see a U2 show from that perspective. Well, if you count the Somerville show, I already have. :D

Seats are definitely good for seeing the full effect of the claw. I had seats in Toronto. If you get ones right beside the stage in the lower level you still have a good view of the band, plus the claw. I had those kind of seats and I had a great time :up:

Where do you work Dg?

I'm a server at a local Outback.

And yeah, I'd prefer to be on the floor. But my mom has asthma, emphysema, and knee problems. Even if we showed up at 6 or 7 and tried for a spot in the pit, it would still mean at least 4 or 5 hours on her feet. I can handle that, but she can't. Also, she's claustrophobic and would likely be uncomfortable on the floor being surrounded by people. I thought about getting her a seat and just doing GA on my own. But I wouldn't want to leave her alone and I want to be there for her first U2 show. So I don't mind doing seats. And like I said, it would be cool to see the claw from that perspective.

If I know my mom, she will want awesome seats. So we'll probably save up and go for the d-bag seats. :lol:

I just bought a balcony ticket for Gavin Friday and friends at Carnegie Hall on Sunday

Hi Bri :wave:

Yep he's a shih tzu. His name's Bristol :cute:

Awww! He's adorable!
My pup's got similar markings, we named her Oreo. :cute: How old is Bristol?

For my TO girls, when you went to the shows, did you notice how expensive the t-shirts were? I'm trying to decide where to buy one. I have enough money saved up so that I can buy it in Vegas, but if the prices were cheaper in Canada, then I'd for sure wait until the Vancouver show.

As other said, I believe all the shirts were 40 bucks. I think the sweatshirts were more money but I can't recall how much, 80$ maybe?

I tried on the blue one with symbols, but wasn't in love with how it fit...so I couldn't justify the money, if I wouldn't wear it all the time. So I didn't go for it....but I still sorta want it. :reject:

I got the tourbook though! I like the pretty pictures. :love:
I've actually really been enjoying work the past few days.

Is that a TV show?

:wave: Bri and Thora
I was thinking about getting a tee online so I don't have to worry about losing my place in line but I think I'll just get one at the show so I can make sure it fits (I feel like I've put on a couple lb's lately :reject: )

Has anyone noticed if the merch tables are still out after the show? I got screwed out of a poster for Vertigo when the merch tables were all struck by the time I got out of the pit at the end of the night.

When I made my bathroom break, I went past the tables to check out the stuff..and talked to a few different peeps. They all told me the tables would still be there - they just didn't guarantee stock, as some things could be sold out. One nice lady even offered, since I didn't want to carry anything I just bought into the pit, to write my name on a bag and put it aside for me to pick up afterwards. I declined. I found that as long as you were willing to go to a couple different booths, you could find what you wanted. I was told that tourbooks were in limited stock, but most booths still had them almost 30 minutes after show end (and everyone was out of the field by then). A few tshirts were selling out.

And as I noted above, I totally get the fit thing...I'm really fickle about clothes, so as often as I see cool things online, I never buy them for fear they won't fit right.

Omg, it'd be awesome if it came back :hyper:

Drea, where is It Might Get Loud, playing?

I just tried to order tickets for a Vienna 2010... PHAIL! Tickets sites haven't improved whatsoever. You just get thrown in line again and again and again.
There must be a kind of magic trick with the URL to get trough it...
I think I might end up subscribing to u2 . com

I'm a server at a local Outback.

And yeah, I'd prefer to be on the floor. But my mom has asthma, emphysema, and knee problems. Even if we showed up at 6 or 7 and tried for a spot in the pit, it would still mean at least 4 or 5 hours on her feet. I can handle that, but she can't. Also, she's claustrophobic and would likely be uncomfortable on the floor being surrounded by people. I thought about getting her a seat and just doing GA on my own. But I wouldn't want to leave her alone and I want to be there for her first U2 show. So I don't mind doing seats. And like I said, it would be cool to see the claw from that perspective.

If I know my mom, she will want awesome seats. So we'll probably save up and go for the d-bag seats. :lol:

Cool. I've never been to an Outback but I see them advertised on tv all the time.

I'm sure you and your mom will have a great time from the seats. And just think, there's more dates you can do GA:D

I just bought a balcony ticket for Gavin Friday and friends at Carnegie Hall on Sunday

Awesome :up:

Awww! He's adorable!
My pup's got similar markings, we named her Oreo. :cute: How old is Bristol?

Thanks :hug: Aww Oreo is such a cute name :cute: Is your's a Shih Tzu?
Bristol's 7

GG Like HOW could i not???

Belguim is in my blood (for those of you that don't know i'm 1/4 Flemish) and i'm not going to miss a showon my 40th birthday am i???

Even NI will come :hyper:

So far defiantely going to Brussels, Paris And maybe Munich :shifty:

Especially as it looks like no UK & Ireland shows :sad: if Paul McG can be trusted.:angry:

I saw my sister & Jamie today :hug::love:

She's as ok as she can be in the circumstances. But to say her hubby isn't helping himself is an understatement. If he really knew my sister he'd know what he should be doing... and not what he is :|

My mum told me that my brother's best mate's wife has been having an affair and has just left him taking their son with her. Totally out of the blue. :ohmy:

I assured my mother (who believe everything goes in 3's ) that NI & I will not be splitting.

Just last night he turned around and said

NI " How do you do it?"
Wild: " Do what?"
NI " Make me fall in love with you"
Wild " Didn't that happen like 19 years ago?" :cute:
NI " Yeah but every day i feel myself fall in love with you all over again, but more deeply"
Wild :love::heart::kiss::shifty:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom