PGP-Singing For Our Sanity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohai - I'll be in and out all afternoon. Going to our local Oktoberfest tonight (even though I don't drink beer and am on a diet :shrug: )

Wild, if you come in here, I'm thinking of you today :hug:

COOL! Get practicing, girl! Am I correct in remembering that you were working on Crazy Tonight?

And yeah, we have a few douchey teachers here too, some that are lazy or just don't care as much as they should and are always worrying about what they think they should be getting or what they deserve.

:reject: I SHOULD. I haven't played much, and what I have isn't CT. Though I'm sure he won't remember what we were doing and ask me what I want to do. I just got a notice the book I ordered is arriving within two days, it's a theory book he picked out for me. :D
I was thinking about either a Muse song, CT remix or perhaps a Beatles song to learn next.

Exactly that kinda stuff. When teachers don't care they're douchebags to the kids.

Just popping in for a minute,
Hi ladies! :hug:s

Extra :heart: to Wild.

Drunk? Party of one? :wave: :reject:

Completely sober now, and still not tired. :sigh:

Pft, you're no fun when you're sober.
Drink more. :angel:

Hey Zooey :wave: I just responded to your PM:)

I may have asked you this before :reject: Do you have a shih tzu? :cute: S/he looks a lot like my pup!

Oh thats a bit over my budget :giggle:but I know its for a good cause.
It would be cool if you could have a 3d TV and just watch it on DVD to.

You totally can see 3d movies on your tv!
I rented Coraline the other week, and it came with the fun ole glasses (red/green...old skool 3d). While it wasn't as impressive as it was in the theatre, it still worked.

I'm sad I missed U23D.

For my TO girls, when you went to the shows, did you notice how expensive the t-shirts were? I'm trying to decide where to buy one. I have enough money saved up so that I can buy it in Vegas, but if the prices were cheaper in Canada, then I'd for sure wait until the Vancouver show.

I don't wanna work today! :scream:

I've actually really been enjoying work the past few days.

Oooh Sea Patrol time :hyper: Back later!

Is that a TV show?

:wave: Bri and Thora
I was thinking about getting a tee online so I don't have to worry about losing my place in line but I think I'll just get one at the show so I can make sure it fits (I feel like I've put on a couple lb's lately :reject: )

Has anyone noticed if the merch tables are still out after the show? I got screwed out of a poster for Vertigo when the merch tables were all struck by the time I got out of the pit at the end of the night.

You totally can see 3d movies on your tv!
I rented Coraline the other week, and it came with the fun ole glasses (red/green...old skool 3d). While it wasn't as impressive as it was in the theatre, it still worked.

I'm sad I missed U23D.

Really! I didn't know that!! They should bring it out then!! :fist:

I'm taking a former student to see U2 in Phoenix. His freshman year he said "So, um I've had this U2 song stuck in my head but I don't know what it's called. Something about New Year's Day?" And that was the beginning. I got him totally hooked! He's read U2 by U2 cover to cover (which even I haven't done) and knows almost as many minute facts about the band as I do :rolleyes: Should be fun.

So you saw B and record store guy recently? Any more lessons in the future?

Watch it, what you say about h.s. teachers :eyebrow:

:wink:

I should really find a teacher who likes u2.. But nobody is as crazy about it,
as far as I know! Can't you teach at my school. I would buy you u2 tickets:lol: And we'd go camping GA lines all day.

U2 360 Tour book question from mah sis......

My sis decided after the show she wanted the Tour Booklet - but b/c she hd to get home ASAP (had a flight out early next morning) --
she didn't stop to get it at the stadium.

She went to thr Official site and she said they sold all the other stuff, BUT NOT the tour book.

ANY :help::help: Help, gals on where/how else she could buy it?

*thanks*:hug:

:wave: Bri and Thora
I was thinking about getting a tee online so I don't have to worry about losing my place in line but I think I'll just get one at the show so I can make sure it fits (I feel like I've put on a couple lb's lately :reject: )

Has anyone noticed if the merch tables are still out after the show? I got screwed out of a poster for Vertigo when the merch tables were all struck by the time I got out of the pit at the end of the night.

Hey zu!

I was thinking about buying one online too, since I haven't used my 25% off or whatever coupon yet. However, even though the shirt I want is less than $40 online, they still charge you up the wazoo for shipping, and it's in US funds, so it's more expensive. :angry: I'm the same as you, though. I need to physically check to make sure it fits because I don't want to end up with an ill-fitting concert shirt, like I have done in the past. :sad:

Knowing me, I'll probably be all freaked out about making sure I don't miss out on getting a shirt, and will probably just buy it in Vegas. :lol:

U2 360 Tour book question from mah sis......

My sis decided after the show she wanted the Tour Booklet - but b/c she hd to get home ASAP (had a flight out early next morning) --
she didn't stop to get it at the stadium.

She went to thr Official site and she said they sold all the other stuff, BUT NOT the tour book.

ANY :help::help: Help, gals on where/how else she could buy it?

*thanks*:hug:

It will probably pop up on U2.com eventually

I wanted the US one because I heard it was different from the European one, but the stand outside of Fed Ex Field didn't have them. I said screw it, I have the European one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom