PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that's .... um.

What can I say? The man is a consummate professional to perform under such obvious duress.

But...he does it ALL THE TIME!

I'm baffled, quite frankly, and I've spent more time than I care to admit to trying to figure out the hows and the whys. But...there it is.

Red Rocks?? The whole show.

In fact...

I'm trying to think of a way to explain it. One that won't make me sound awful. But it's just always THERE. Very, very, very common. It's become like a "Where's Waldo" game for me.

THE WHOLE SHOW???

Now I'll have to tell my bass player friend I can't do a full Bono impersonation if we do that Red Rocks set we were talking about for our next work concert.

I am not equipped.

I'm trying to think of a way to explain it. One that won't make me sound awful. But it's just always THERE. Very, very, very common. It's become like a "Where's Waldo" game for me.

Are you suggesting he's the Liam Neeson of the rock world? That it's the natural state of things?

okay - I'm practically peeing my pants laughing right now!

And, VP, the whole show???? See, don't you think that's just some really great Calvin Klein undies and some tightass pants?

I am crying here....:lol::lol::lol:

ETA: that does it...I am camping out for both shows!!!

Okay, serious question. Do you think that is actually wood, or just a funny angle of the little folds and creases in his pants?

I mean, it's been a while since I've had personal research, but it hasn't been THAT long.

:lol:

well my ATYCLB (post 273) concert experience even from far here was denfinatley making carpentry !!!:lol:

but the fabric might have been suppler doing that tour!

No, Liam Neeson is apparently spectacularly well-endowed.

There's a Janice Dickinson quote from years back or something where she says something to the effect of "He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out."

I was speculating that our man was not necessarily in a constant state of erection, but that ... well. Yes.

I feel like a should put together a visual (pardon the pun) package for you! :lol: I could take you right from the Boy era till now.

I think I'm more shocked that you *haven't* noticed!

I am begging you...please do!:drool::lol:

okay - I'm practically peeing my pants laughing right now!

And, VP, the whole show???? See, don't you think that's just some really great Calvin Klein undies and some tightass pants?

Well, admittedly it's probably much more prominent during some scenes and some angles...but yes, it's....there. Threatening to poke an eye out.

(Ahhhhhh, I can't believe I'm saying this! And when we have company!! LOL)

:lol:

well my ATYCLB (post 273) even from far here was denfinatley making carpentry !!!:lol:

but the fabric might have been suppler doing that tour!

ZOMG - can we please start using the carpenter euphemism? Just to make me laugh?!?!? Someone add tags to this thread - NAO!!!!!!!

No, Liam Neeson is apparently spectacularly well-endowed.

There's a Janice Dickinson quote from years back or something where she says something to the effect of "He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out."

:ohmy:

Doesn't Bono say in one of the books (U2 by U2, Bono in Conversation, maybe?) that they're all spectacularly well hung or something? :laugh:

I seem to recall. They all say Adam's the most well endowed but yes, at some other point I seem to remember B' saying this. Someone better do some research.

Doesn't Bono say in one of the books (U2 by U2, Bono in Conversation, maybe?) that they're all spectacularly well hung or something? :laugh:

Yah, but guys could be lying about such things. Apparently, he wasn't!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom