PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is moving faster than a setlist party. I need to work in 7 hours!:lol:

Oh my god, that comment about "he really likes his job" ... I just thought of that line from Friends, in the Move Ross' Couch (aka PIVOT!!!!) episode, Ross drew the diagram.

"... that's my ARM!"

"Oh, I thought you just really liked your couch."

Oh my god, that comment about "he really likes his job" ... I just thought of that line from Friends, in the Move Ross' Couch (aka PIVOT!!!!) episode, Ross drew the diagram.

"... that's my ARM!"

:lol: OMG - that PIVOT scene makes me scream with laughter every. damn. time. :lol: Too hilarious.

And because I'm a dork and have my U2 by U2 book on the same coffee table that my laptop is on, here's the quote:

Bono: Some people think U2 should be hung. All I am saying is that we are, in fact, particularly well hung.

:nerd: :giggle:

God, I need to get out more.

(Which is to say, I originally was going to type "I need a boyfriend," but that felt a little pathetic. So I typed the above instead. But you all know what I'm really thinking. AMIRITE, LADIES???)

Oh and, btw, I am sooooooo not getting my application done tonight!

eta: I just finished redoing the "lost" part.

I'll get right on that.

*cough*

:shifty:

BRB, flying to Germany

It's nice that you're willing to sacrifice for our edification.

This thread is moving faster than a setlist party. I need to work in 7 hours!:lol:

Work is for suckers. Stay here and perv with us!

"... that's my ARM!"

PIVOT!!! :lmao:

:lol: OMG - that PIVOT scene makes me scream with laughter every. damn. time. :lol: Too hilarious.

And because I'm a dork and have my U2 by U2 book on the same coffee table that my laptop is on, here's the quote:

Bono: Some people think U2 should be hung. All I am saying is that we are, in fact, particularly well hung.

:nerd: :giggle:

gotta love a girl who does her research!
How the hell did youfind that so fast? Color me impressed.

Bobolyingdown.jpg

Bonohiddendragon2.jpg

bonohiddendragon3.jpg

Bonoperformance.jpg

For starters...

There are a few younger ones I'm looking for that are...um...yeah.

This one...

Bonoyounghot.jpg

There are lots more, but it's seriously been 5 years since I've been in my PB accounts. I'd have to take a better look through them. It'll be a hardship (there I go with the puns again), but I'll take one for the team and do it!

God, I need to get out more.

(Which is to say, I originally was going to type "I need a boyfriend," but that felt a little pathetic. So I typed the above instead. But you all know what I'm really thinking. AMIRITE, LADIES???)

Hey, nobody's pathetic in here! :D I totally hear ya, though. Having a little action would be nice. :sigh: :lol:

gotta love a girl who does her research!
How the hell did youfind that so fast? Color me impressed.

The book is literally right under my computer. I looked up the index, and saw the listing under Adam for "nude photoshoot." Flipped the pages and read for a few seconds and found it. :lol:

But...he does it ALL THE TIME!

I'm baffled, quite frankly, and I've spent more time than I care to admit to trying to figure out the hows and the whys. But...there it is.

Red Rocks?? The whole show.

In fact...

I'm trying to think of a way to explain it. One that won't make me sound awful. But it's just always THERE. Very, very, very common. It's become like a "Where's Waldo" game for me.

:lmao:

Wild, Ruff and myself spotted a sighting last tour. :shifty: We just about nearly died. :lmao: Oh and the time Adam was flying low was fun. :lol:

THE WHOLE SHOW???

Now I'll have to tell my bass player friend I can't do a full Bono impersonation if we do that Red Rocks set we were talking about for our next work concert.

I am not equipped.

:lmao:

poor guy. What a trooper.

:lol:

You've never noticed?? Oh wow. Not really sure what that says about me, but...

I know, Larry judges me. :reject:

:lol:

He judges us all. :wink::lol:

Zu/Zooey/Hey You, what is this application you're talking about?

I hate to get all serious an' shit but I'm applying for two different Fulbright Grants (they fund study/work abroad). One is a teacher exchange program (Hungary or Czech Republic or UK) and the other is for an MA program in Arts Integration into Core Curriculum at King's College in London with a practical internship at the Globe Theatre (I'm a drama teacher obsessed with Shakespeare). I've gotten an unofficial acceptance to KCL but need the Benjamins from Fulbright.

I mean, has no one TOLD the poor man that he's practically assualting the audience every night on tour?

I hate to get all serious an' shit but I'm applying for two different Fulbright Grants (they fund study/work abroad). One is a teacher exchange program (Hungary or Czech Republic or UK) and the other is for an MA program in Arts Integration into Core Curriculum at King's College in London with a practical internship at the Globe Theatre (I'm a drama teacher obsessed with Shakespeare). I've gotten an unofficial acceptance to KCL but need the Benjamins from Fulbright.

Wow, that's amazing! Good luck! :)

Jem needs to see the pics that started all of this..can someone post them? I don't know how :reject:

"... that's my ARM!"

PIVOT!!! :lmao:

Bobolyingdown.jpg

Bonohiddendragon2.jpg

bonohiddendragon3.jpg

Bonoperformance.jpg

For starters...

There are a few younger ones I'm looking for that are...um...yeah.

:ohmy::drool::combust:

Well, now I have a new goal.

Previously, I always said that if I ever got pulled up onstage, I'd do my dorky hoe-down jig. (Or ask him to polka with me. Possibly both.)

Now if I ever end up onstage, I will do everything in my power to finagle my head near enough to the danger zone just so I can slap my hand over my eye and scream "AUGGH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE POINTING THAT THING!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom