PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Daz. I'll be in and out for a bit. I have to completely redo part of my Fulbright application. The part that I did with my boss, HIS part, he lost it :doh: So I have to completely redo it. He says "You remember what we said, right?" Fuuuuuu... My life just keeps getting better and better.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ho ho ho ho ho!!! :ohmy::drool::lol:

Heh, SO....I see thereis something to get excited about!:lmao::lmao: *tears*

:tsk:
i was not frozen over there in shock...my connection has been lost a bunch of times.

actually now..........tho i was much further away at their ATYCLB MSG show oct 01 ...

Where even with reneted binoculars.....you could see 2 of then in full figures if theywere close enough together, but that's way closer than the teeeeeny figures on the stage without the binocs......

.....during the strobe-light lit "New York" song.....
Well let's say that the front image I saw of himback then--- when the strobe split secounds lit him up? The shadow was very, very obvious, and probably looked like the equivalant of what those fans in front of him saw........what.... ?last night? or turino......

i was :ohmy::drool:

:lmao::lmao:

although at my first GA Experince last summer??
He wore his black tee out........:grumpy: LOL!!!!!!!!

:wave: Daz. I'll be in and out for a bit. I have to completely redo part of my Fulbright application. The part that I did with my boss, HIS part, he lost it :doh: So I have to completely redo it. He says "You remember what we said, right?" Fuuuuuu... My life just keeps getting better and better.

what???!!!!
aaaaarrrgggggggg!! nooooo!zu :sad: :hug::hug:

oh, mannnnnnn- that sucks!:angry:
too bad he's your boss..other wise the PGP Posse.....

One thing I will ALWAYS kick myself for is missing the Elevation tour. I don't even have a good reason for missing that tour. Other tours I was too young (pre-pop) or didn't like the album (Pop) (At the time, I didn't like the album - I LOVE it now!). But ATYCLB? I was so into the album, listened to the first half of it constantly - it just never occured to me to go see them live :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It's just another pain in the arse that I don't need. But it's not like it's that hard. Just means less "me time" tonight. :shrug:

I'm trying to be like a duck - just let it all roll off :lol:

We all need that me time...and when we don't get it, that sucks!

Let it roll off....I like it!:D

One thing I will ALWAYS kick myself for is missing the Elevation tour. I don't even have a good reason for missing that tour. Other tours I was too young (pre-pop) or didn't like the album (Pop) (At the time, I didn't like the album - I LOVE it now!). But ATYCLB? I was so into the album, listened to the first half of it constantly - it just never occured to me to go see them live :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

oh.....oh dear :( :hug:

POp was tricky...because i really did NOT like their stage look for it and because in NYC at that point FM radio had gotten dull again.....so I didn't like Discotecque at the time AND the songs -HAD I HEARD them >>> LNOE, DYFL,anda few others which I really loved from the first time i heard them when I bought the CD like 10 yrs later :reject:

I was still recovering from being really underworked and underpaid so that i wouldn't even buy the recording at the time.....

DISCTINCTLY remember reading a reviewer who said UNDERNEIGTH all the glitz -so to speak-- POP was really a great guitar album! THAT intrigued me, but unable to hear any of it on radio......

so I didn't ask my sis or friends to lend me the $ to go...the visuals of which i can be highy picky about....won.

Yes! So you did see it! I am not looking at it anymore, but when they first posted it, I was shocked! Truly shocked!:huh:

i know a couple Bonogirls who have entire folders in their photobucket devoted to such pics :lol:

I have my fav pics, but not like that!:lol: It does confirm a few things though, but enough about that!:wink:

Dazz, I have not yet been close enough to make any personal observations, but I am doing GA twice next year!:sexywink:

i know a couple Bonogirls who have entire folders in their photobucket devoted to such pics :lol:

and we know who :heart: they are!

I have a few my self :wink: , (a few orginally e-mailed to me)---printed out b/c i had n computer of my own back then!

i'll probably have them mixed in -- i think i'm going to have folders as concerts by cities.

Put me in a room with Larry and he wouldn't have time to think!:shifty:

(runs away!!)

Hey ladies! Dazzled :hug: Yeah, I saw, lol.

It's funny reading the reactions. I guess maybe the young 'uns had never noticed before? :cute: :lol:

But my, this tour has been...uh...ripe territory for...um...

Yeah. :shifty:

Lies!

You are all very naughty girls.

Spankings are forthcoming, delivered by a band member, whose identity will not be revealed until later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom