PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I heard someone say, "My Goodness My Guinness." Not even kidding. :lmao:

:lmao::heart:

Captured2005-06-2400009.jpg

:shifty:

Why do I look like I have a tiny baby bump in this? Immaculate conception in Dublin. :lmao:

I remember being really ashamed of my PLEBAn status when I first started posting here but now I think it's kinda funny to insert PLEBA type comments into other parts of the forum. We shouldn't be confined! :lol:

PM'd names plz? :shifty:

Too first comment. :rockon: We can not be confined. :drool:

^ To the 2nd one. Email or pm please. :kiss:

Haha my friend Charlie was bashing my ex on facebook before, twas hilarious. :love::drool::heart::lmao:

OMG, VP, Jem, DG I think I"m gonna have a PLEBAgasm.

ETA: For the record, I wrote that BEFORE I saw VP repost that vid :giggle:

I was going to mention in the one that actually did have text in it that I may have sent a blank one, but it happened so fast, I wasn't even sure if I did. :lol:

:kiss ::hyper:

Cursors. :madwife:

How are you? :hug::heart: Sorry not PM'd you back, not been on since last time until today. :kiss:

Was thinking about Giordano's ( sp? ) today at work. : drool::heart:

I'm bored and PMSy, and yet I don't feel like doing much of anything, really. One of those nights.

How are you, my dear? :heart: Have you been to see about your back yet? I was thinking of you, thinking that I should text you daily to bug you till you do.

I might be a while ladies. :shifty:

:shh:

As in, you might never make it back in here ever again. :shifty:

Giordano's :up:

I traveled 4 hours from Indi and waited 2 more for their deep dish pizza....walked around downtown for a couple of hours and then headed back to Indi.
Well worth the time.
Good times.

I'm bored and PMSy, and yet I don't feel like doing much of anything, really. One of those nights.

This - does that mean we post here together too often, like college roommates who start to "cycle" at the same time.

Sorry, Carlos, but if you're gonna wander into the PGP on a Friday night, you're bound to get some girl-talk!

Giordano's :up:

I traveled 4 hours from Indi and waited 2 more for their deep dish pizza....walked around downtown for a couple of hours and then headed back to Indi.
Well worth the time.
Good times.

Hey Z.
:hug:

Can wait to see you in a few weeks.:)

yes and yes - now that we're probably doing the whole long Death Valley loop, I'm glad Owen's going to be staying with his grandparents! And we've got some newcomers this time too! :up:

eating takeout in your hotel room. Best Friday night evar. :heart :

:cute::love::heart: Awww. Hehe I had an awesome time. :heart: Though I was kinda delerious from lack of sleep. :shifty: Also you going through phone book,

"do you like this food?"

"no"

"how about this?"

"no" Me :reject:

"What about this?"

"Errrr...no"

"How about this?"

"Yes"

haha we got there in end. :lol:

Me spazzing over the pool EVERY time we walked past it. :cute::reject:

The search on every floor of the hotel for the Vending Machine, which Marriott lied to us about. :sad::angry:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom