PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would think that it means you realize on some level that you would have to overcome obstacles to be with him, or that by being with him when his g/f isn't around, you'd be walking in a proverbial minefield. Dream interpretation has more to do with the associations and feelings that are evoked in the dreamer - no one can really tell you when it means to you, only you can figure that out.

OMG, what does mine mean?? Bono and I will have an "encounter" that will be "shrouded in secrecy" (behind the curtain), only a few people will be there/know (you girls), and I'm apparently not willing to settle for the Hokey without the Pokey, and he's in agreement, because I obviously do get the Pokey, as well.

:lmao: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

me either :angry: I've only had one U2 dream and Edge was in it :cute:

but the other night I had a really really weird dream with the guy I like....we were on a field trip and his g/f wasn't there and we were walking in a field and there was duck poo everywhere :lmao: I honestly have no idea what this dream means...I'd love someone to analyze it!! :lol: we were jumping all around it to get to the other side and then I went over to my friend and put my head on her shoulder and said something like "isn't he amazing?" or something. then I woke up.

:scratch: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
I would think that it means you realize on some level that you would have to overcome obstacles to be with him, or that by being with him when his g/f isn't around, you'd be walking in a proverbial minefield. Dream interpretation has more to do with the associations and feelings that are evoked in the dreamer - no one can really tell you when it means to you, only you can figure that out.

OMG, what does mine mean?? Bono and I will have an "encounter" that will be "shrouded in secrecy" (behind the curtain), only a few people will be there/know (you girls), and I'm apparently not willing to settle for the Hokey without the Pokey, and he's in agreement, because I obviously do get the Pokey, as well.

that sounds exactly right :applaud: :hmm:
and at one point in my dream I touched his stomach, and it was hard and muscular :lol: :shrug:

:lmao: at yours!

Since I, Dazz- HAve had a few {rare} gooooood sexy dreams with bono...and also other really fun dreams with the band-- seeing them in shows up close , at different times in their careers...etc

:grumpy:>>>>
we don't count the :lol: ones that are where I and others are trying to find the band b/c there are rumours that they are playing a small downtown Mahanttan club...but we're not sure when...time or day/date...or whether we have to stand in line for advance tixs..... unless we actaully do get to see them either going in or out of the club, or any of therein performance!!!
I think i have had ?? 8 or more of these over the past ?? YR & Half!!!!! The latest one...early this past week! :lmao: :|
:lol:

SSo I, Dazz...... will send........
~~~**** MAGIC U2/Bono or u2'r{s} of your choice GREAT DREAMS Dust****~~~
......to all those so deprived....... :hug:

:wink:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
:hug: s Thank you VP, sami &
brownie-- {what do you prefer to call you...as to shortening your user name}

I'll be heading up to my sis's in a bit...

at least there i can BLAST {with in reasonabl hours, not tonight but in the morning before i got to art class} AB, HTDAAB, POP, Miss Sarevjo, LADY w TSH

and my favo movie sound tracks: Field of Dreams/ Dances W Wolves { i fell in love qwith the soundtrack before i ever saw the movie}/ Shawshank Redemption.........

also have sis's tapes there of U2/R&R HOF & { Hopefuly she didn't erase COnan O'BR yet.}

why ..........:ohmy: iot's ....it's..a .....:drool: :drool: :drool: fest!!!!
:laugh:

sounds fun Dazz, I've been listening to U2 all day since Mr. Brown is not here. you can call me anything, it's o.k.

I love the braveheart soundtrack :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: too

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, enjoy your time at your sister's, and use it to recharge. :hug:

:D exactly what i plan to do :D --- VP:hug:

aND I THINK THINGS....WELL, I'D HAVE BEEN IN A WORSE{R} STATE.... if I HADN'T HAD THE 11 DAY U2 nyc FEST previously in my mind/heart & soul so reccently......

that is THE best 11 days I HAVE IN MY LIFE IN LIKE ??? ???13 YRS OR something...

oh yes i have several hours, a day, a few days in bunches here and there over the past previous 12 yrs { and I AM BLESSED :bow: :heart: for all of THOSE} ...
.....but nothing {except for the frustration of just half missing meeting bono, and NOt getting a GA seat (yet) }... like 11 days of MOSTLY fun/frolick, silliness, sexiness, seeing them LIVE again!!! meeting plebans, meeting other nice fans.... and working on u2 sketches/art....... even withh the POUring rain with was frustrating....... but didn't reflect my innermost mood...which was :happy: X's 10,000 or so!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Since I, Dazz HAve had a few {rare} gooooood sexy dreams with bono...and also other really fun dreams with the band-- seeing them in shows up close , at different times in their careers...etc

:grumpy:>>>?
we don't count the :lol: ones that are where I and others are trying to find the band b/c there are rumours that they are playing a small downtown Mahanttan club...but we're not sure when...time or day/date...or whether we have to stand in line for advance tixs..... unless we actaully do get to see them a\either going in or out of the club, or any of therein performance!!! I think i have had ?? & or more of these over the past ??YR & Half!!!!! The latest one...early this past week!:lmao:
:l :lol:

SSo I, Dazz...... will send........
~~~**** MAGIC U2/Bono or u2'r{s} of your choice GREAT DREAMS Dust****~~~
......to all those so deprived....... :hug:

:wink:

I'll take some of the Bono magic dust Dazz, :drool: Thanks :happy:

well i do want to get up to my sis's BY midnite......... i stay up reall late there often CABLE TV :drool: and vids:drool: :drool:

so i wish you all a great rest of the {pick your time zones} eve/night/way early "morning"/morning/afternoon :D

hope to see you all in bunches of hours till my pass runs out Mon early eve 6:30P

thanks for listening and the good wishes !...:hug::hug::hug:

When TechMaster gorman and fan with phonetech arrange another streaming I will try to remeber to go to the Net by 34th b/c THEY have audio capabiliies!!! I'll try to at least catch a song or two live....:drool: :drool:

If anyone's going ?tomorrow~ have a Grrreeeeaaattt time!! :love:

Last edited:
bye Dazz :hug: and thanks a million for the magic Bono dream dust. i'm going to go lay down, I have a horrible cold, I gave it to Mr. Brown, he was real happy about it.

Do you guys go all out for Halloween up/over in Canada? I've been told now by people in Austrailia and England that it's a barely celebrated holiday, or at least quite small/no big deal. We tend to go a little nuts over it

Sad_Girl said:
Do you guys go all out for Halloween up/over in Canada? I've been told now by people in Austrailia and England that it's a barely celebrated holiday, or at least quite small/no big deal. We tend to go a little nuts over it

funny you asked that, I was just wondering the other day if it was celebrated in other countries!

VintagePunk said:
Yes, we do the Hallowe'en thing here. :)

I thought maybe you guys celebrated it a month early, like Thanksgiving :wink:

I was just curious. It seems to be a well known holiday, but not as celebrated in some places as it is in others.

Back
Top Bottom