PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

frustrated :banghead: :lol:

How are you? :hug: So you liked the movie, eh? I'd like to see that one, too :yes:

Yeah...it was really cool!

I'm ok...I look like Ive been punched though :lol:

Half-term now :rockon: :happy:

New boy randomly gave me a hug today :heart:

btw...sami that is cool hun!

Drea said:
A little chilly and tired, and atm going "WTF?" regarding something that arrived in the mailbox today...

You know about the whole house thing, right? And that I have to move out by Nov 30th? Well, today I received a Notice of Hearing and the first thing it says is "Important Information for Tenants... Your landlord has filed the attached application to evict you." WTF??? I already know I have to be out by Nov 30th!! I called the phone number given for the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal, but they only have operators available between 8am and 5:30pm, and I got home over an hour after that... To say that I am :confused: is a bloody understatement!!

:confused: :angry: Hopefully it will turn out to be either a misunderstanding or just some technicality on their part which won't reflect negatively on you in any way. What a pain in the ass

08430U2.jpg

08397U2.jpg

I have such a Baby Adam crush happening :love:

:hug: it's ok!

I loved it :heart: It was GREAT. You know a movie is good when I loved it, my 33 year old aunt loved it, and my 65 year old grandma loved it!!! :lol:

I want to fall in love :sigh: :heart:

sami0201 said:
I'm a thread killer tonight :|

no your not! you almost made me have a heart attack! I haven't seen sisterhood of the traveling pants, but I haven't seen hardly any new movies lately.

ARGH! :rant:

I'm having one of those life moments when ya just want to thump someone with a flip flop, so badly!

My SIL and I set up arrangements to do something fun tomorrow just the two of us. Well last night when I called her to finalize stuff we were discussing seeing Elizabethtown and out of nowhere she asks me if its appropriate for a 13 year old?! I'm like um, no. Not in my opinion its not. So then she says well maybe we should see something else. All of the sudden I realize she plans on bringing her sons little girlfriend. I'm like okay the fucking point was so we could have time alone to talk about adult things and just relax without any kids! We don't need to drag along another persons child. yeah it sucks she lives with her grandparents and yeah its nice to be a mentor to the girl, but she doesn't need to be in on every freaking moment of your life. Do you think its wrong of me to ask that she not come? The only fucking movie I would take her to is Wallace and grommit and dammit I'm not seeing fucking Wallace and Grommit on my mommy day off! :madspit:

sami0201 said:
:hug: it's ok!

I loved it :heart: It was GREAT. You know a movie is good when I loved it, my 33 year old aunt loved it, and my 65 year old grandma loved it!!! :lol:

I want to fall in love :sigh: :heart:

I want to see this movie now

Russty Cat said:
ARGH! :rant:

I'm having one of those life moments when ya just want to thump someone with a flip flop, so badly!

My SIL and I set up arrangements to do something fun tomorrow just the two of us. Well last night when I called her to finalize stuff we were discussing seeing Elizabethtown and out of nowhere she asks me if its appropriate for a 13 year old?! I'm like um, no. Not in my opinion its not. So then she says well maybe we should see something else. All of the sudden I realize she plans on bringing her sons little girlfriend. I'm like okay the fucking point was so we could have time alone to talk about adult things and just relax without any kids! We don't need to drag along another persons child. yeah it sucks she lives with her grandparents and yeah its nice to be a mentor to the girl, but she doesn't need to be in on every freaking moment of your life. Do you think its wrong of me to ask that she not come? The only fucking movie I would take her to is Wallace and grommit and dammit I'm not seeing fucking Wallace and Grommit on my mommy day off! :madspit:

rUSSTY I THINK IT'S PERFERCTLY acceptable for you to voice your dissapointment....if i read your thing correctly >and i had a nasty day thanks to my G*DD*MN nasty roomie........< so i might not EBWE reading your upset right....

but it sounds like you made plans with each other ...w/o other ppl/kids/young teens etc....

ANd EVEN IF you hadn't she should be asking you can i bring ___ & ___ along...
then you can choose to say...and there's were you have to be strong....."no, I want my Mommy's day off to be with you as an adult so we can enjoy adult things together and not in my Mommmy role'

Shhhhhheeeessssss I hope you can get your adult quaity time with her :hug: :hug:

:ohmy: didn't realize what SIL was :lol: even sop I still think you should try to get YOUR TIME with HER ALONE time.....

Thanks guys I just didn't want to be over reacting, but we have had this planned for weeks and I really just need some time to not worry about rugrats and zone out. Its also hard to talk about life or the kids with one of their little friends right there.

I'm going to call her in a bit and just explain how I'm feeling and see what we can set up. If its that big of a deal I'll just take myself to a movie.

Russty Cat said:
Thanks guys I just didn't want to be over reacting, but we have had this planned for weeks and I really just need some time to not worry about rugrats and zone out. Its also hard to talk about life or the kids with one of their little friends right there.

I'm going to call her in a bit and just explain how I'm feeling and see what we can set up. If its that big of a deal I'll just take myself to a movie.

:hug: It's best if you just tell it to her straight and honest like that :yes: And you have every reason to want to make it just the two of you

Russty Cat said:

A mommy IS a 'care-giver" and ALL caregivers need time off for themselves, with or without friends/other realtives you particularly like etc..... ans esp even MORE now that you tell us you've had this planned for weeks :( :grumpy: for you :hug:

Dazz :hug: That really stinks! I hope you can work things out with the management. your roommate is really a stinker to put it nicely. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: It's best if you just tell it to her straight and honest like that :yes: And you have every reason to want to make it just the two of you

I agree too. I had to go for a minute and get something to eat. I haven't eaten all day. I'm hungry

Back
Top Bottom