PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Dazz! :shocked: :hug: what happened?

I am only gonning to keep this up for a bit.....

well........it all may sound a bit much.....

here's the set up...you can read that while i type out the rest.... in the edit mode.....:hug: thanks

ok I was cleaning up in my room....there's a insection due us most likeky mon....SO i was doing what i needed to be done ESP AFTER ...all the MSG FUN Ihadn't really done much....and had started to do so this past week

Nasty roomie{ heretoward = NR} calls down the hallway....did i use the quaRT POT...
DZZ: No,, you used it last for eggs { week ago she hasn't ckleaned it...nor the OTHR 2 1/2 quart pots which she used to boil eggs 2 + wks go}

NR: it's greasy...it can't be mine...
DZZ: {i think for min , maybe it IS mine...but no then i remember I used the skillet to heat up left-overs and already cleaned it earlier} I explain all that to her.

NR- starts complaining about there only a little bit of dish liquid left...so she doesn't have enough soap to do her dishes with.......
It WOULD be an ok amount for a normal amomt of dishes, sitting in the sink for 1,2 ,3 days >we've almost all had that happen a few times in our lives, yes?<.

But the few dushes AND LOTS of SIlverware....all used by her has been sitting in the right half of the sink for about 12 weeks! it's like talking to a brick wall to get her to do certain things at times.......
they are greasy & slimey from sitting there so long ....I'm not her maid...i won't do them and i won't touch 'em now :yuck:

SO that's the set up......

she starts complaining again about the dishliquid....i say again I'm not going out because i'm cleaning....If she had done the dishes 3 days ago.......let alone the darn 12 weeks back......she could just get by with the ?? 1/8 inch in there.. I will put out only like 2 - 4 drops on a sponge ...wehn i get that low to wash the few things i use {mostof the time...i don't use that many cooking/prep wares & untenstiles.....

OK ...I can be a little...germ phobic. As like in: if I had to move her scuzzy dishes for SOME reason probably wantto put on a pair of vinyl or latex gloves to remove them. If i drop certain stuff on the street i wrap it in something till i can clean it {however i can...sometimes if can't just let it sit in sunlight next day for a ferw mins for the UVs to do there good "magic".

So i come out and it looks like she is washing the pot with her fingers.There is a sponge in the sink that's probably hers...but it's sitting in the far corner of where her scuzzy stuff is. Meaning she sure as hell didn't pick THAT up to use.

I walk over...WHAT are you doing washing the pot with your fingers - I can't see a sponge in her hand} stop it!
NR- I'm NOT using my fingers I'm using your sponge...
{my sponge is a little 2 X2 in sponge with scrubby back side, that I've held on to for the past few weeks...
{esp AFTER i blew soooo much money during my u2 week...which i will mostly be using my credit caRD TO REPLACE THE $80 i SPENT ON EXTRA food/rain ponches :laugh: ..film, the $20 net pass I'm almost up with etc}
it was on my list of things to buy once i got my bi-monthly check.

Now I thot she was once she did that pot going to try to do some of those other dishes....And she DIDn'task ask me in the first place.....

I aksed her to stop and give the sponge to me...sghe refused...I asked several times and she still refused.....
SO...I went to try and get it from her...she moved her hand further away...then really stretched her whole arm out....so I had to go ariound her..,gtrab her arm, then re-grab it...because i went to high up so that her arm was still flailing some. Gripped her near her wrist and got it away......

stooopid on my part at some level.......
so she went and complained {pls don';t ak any who DOES'nt kno the extre particulars.....} and after a few hrs had a meeting and was told if something like that happens agian... we both could be removed....

she was thinking prerssing charges....we aqpologized to each other.....

Now IF she should change her mind....I could press charges and its on record that she hit me in the upper jaw ??3 yrs ago..... has threratened to "kill me" "trow me out the window".

I haver NEVER used such threatening language on her!! NEVER not beofre trhings started to go not so good with here...NOR after things had started to get more & more nasty...over the past ? 3 yrs.....
She also Kicked my bedroom room door about 2 dozen times in the past 3 yrs...i'm holding closed so she dosen't come in & do possibly further damage...

and i sg YOU KNOW SHE BARRICadedME IN THE APT FOR 15 MINS this past tues>.......

i anm goingto write to the mgmnt to say removing me is a drastic Asymetrical action considering she's got a record waaaaaaaaaaay longer than mine as far as physical & verbal/ mental emotional abuse.... towards me...

ther than the previopus roomie 2 {no 3 since i moved there} who WAS WAY too incompetant and engaged in incompemtant behavioooooooooors that both her and both of us and the apt in danger..... SO yes I've yelled {occasional curse} at that obne.....

but the other 2 and current one.......i've he\ardly ever needed to/had to raise my voic\v\ce legt alone ..descend into the kind of behavior i did do today...... if we are able to stay away and not get all entangled abussively then things 'll be ok....

:sad: :sad: :( :(
I just need your prayers
1 ]so I DONT lose my temper and do any thing physic al to her,, under an circumstances except ful out self-protection..... bno veral loudness where in SHE can get to ASxcreeching pot that threatened our living there....
2] if she does decide to pres charges...give me the strength and help i need to make sure I'm protected from her [going into dangerous behavoir mode}, and can press myolder documented incdients and get HWER out and HAVE NME STAY.....

WHY DON'T I move...with my partucular very personal extenuating circumstances...not easy to quickly find the kind of apt that will suite/my needs/future art-making & selling goaLS ETC.... :(

thanks for listening....

Last edited:
1.gif

Okay, I just woke up from the most bizarre Bono dream ever. :crazy:

Sarah and I were at a hotel/a U2 show. Minor things happened at the hotel, I can't remember many details but nothing noteworthy. Then we're at the show. We apparently had a special ellipse ticket that allowed us to hang out on part of the stage. Only it wasn't all high tech with curtains of light and electronics and stuff. At the very front of the stage were the guys and their instruments, but the very back of it was more like a school auditorium stage, very plain and stark. And apparently, you could draw a curtain separating the two portions of the stage.

Anyway, we were on this back stage watching the show, dancing, having fun, maybe about 10 of us in all. Next thing we know, Bono pulls a young girl on stage, maybe about 7 or 8 years old, and brings her back to our part. He draws the curtain to separate us from the other part, walks over to the side, toward an old portable phonograph player, turns it on, and then scratchy old music comes on. It's an instrumental version of the Hokey Pokey!! He starts singing it behind the curtain with us (although I was aware that it was being sent over the PA and the rest of the arena could hear it all. So...we all start doing the Hokey Pokey with him and this young girl!!! We do one leg, one arm, the other arm, and finally the 2nd leg. The problem is, for the 2nd leg, all he was able to get out was "You put your right leg in..." before the record stopped. So he sang the rest acapella, and I had an awareness that once the music stopped, the audience was no longer hearing us, and would be wondering what we were doing. He finished the verse, then turned to us and said, "I'd better get back out there." I stepped up and said "yes...they'll be wondering what's going on, but you couldn't leave us with just the Hokey and no Pokey!" He laughed heartily, then turned to go through the curtain.

:lmao: :lmao: WTF???

Sad_Girl said:
OMG VP :lmao:
13.gif

You have now officially taken the title of the Weirdest U2 dream!
2.gif

OMG, and that statement I made to him? I felt all proud of myself that I'd said something so witty and clever, and it made him laugh...but if I were ever to say anything that lame in real life, ban me from going to shows and meetings, okay?

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, and that statement I made to him? I felt all proud of myself that I'd said something so witty and clever, and it made him laugh...but if I were ever to say anything that lame in real life, ban me from going to shows and meetings, okay?

:lmao:

:lmao: NO problem :wink: :laugh: I fully expect you to do the same for me

i guess i will keep it {story} up....... maybe can ask moderator to delte them next week after i've gotten hard copies so to rewrite from.....
b/c then i can print it out and re type it for the record...i haven't formally typed out a copy of the Barricading Incident from earlierr this week...but i do have it down on the earlier thread to print out and re -do ......

ah i can get print outs from the library on sunday
Phew, I have some thinking ability left......... :D

B B S checking if there's a set list party tonight....

I see no show tonight.......

Last edited:
*browneyedgirl* said:
I never have any dreams about Bono! :scream:

me either :angry: I've only had one U2 dream and Edge was in it :cute:

but the other night I had a really really weird dream with the guy I like....we were on a field trip and his g/f wasn't there and we were walking in a field and there was duck poo everywhere :lmao: I honestly have no idea what this dream means...I'd love someone to analyze it!! :lol: we were jumping all around it to get to the other side and then I went over to my friend and put my head on her shoulder and said something like "isn't he amazing?" or something. then I woke up.

:scratch: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I never have any GOOD dreams about any of the guys ... I gotta sorta close to Larry once... but then I was trampled by rampaging plebans :slant:

:lol: I never have dreams about Larry, Adam or Edge either, I wish :sad:

:hug: s Thank you VP, sami &
brownie-- {what do you prefer to call you...as to shortening your user name}

I'll be heading up to my sis's in a bit...

at least there i can BLAST {with in reasonabl hours, not tonight but in the morning before i got to art class} AB, HTDAAB, POP, Miss Sarevjo, LADY w TSH

and my favo movie sound tracks: Field of Dreams/ Dances W Wolves { i fell in love qwith the soundtrack before i ever saw the movie}/ Shawshank Redemption.........

also have sis's tapes there of U2/R&R HOF & { Hopefuly she didn't erase COnan O'BR yet.}

why ..........:ohmy: iot's ....it's..a .....:drool: :drool: :drool: fest!!!!
:laugh:

sami0201 said:

me either :angry: I've only had one U2 dream and Edge was in it :cute:

but the other night I had a really really weird dream with the guy I like....we were on a field trip and his g/f wasn't there and we were walking in a field and there was duck poo everywhere :lmao: I honestly have no idea what this dream means...I'd love someone to analyze it!! :lol: we were jumping all around it to get to the other side and then I went over to my friend and put my head on her shoulder and said something like "isn't he amazing?" or something. then I woke up.

:scratch: :lmao:

sami, I wonder what the duck poo means? :lmao:

*browneyedgirl* said:

sami, I wonder what the duck poo means? :lmao:

I know, me too! :lol:

by the way, I kind of used Bono for my English essay today :D It was something about what is America and what is an American, and I talked a little about what he always says, how America is also an idea. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom