PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I'm addicted to CSI :drool:
Dazz you should go premium :yes:
We can PM you when you not around :hug:

CSI is cool..watch it from time to time!

I keep saying it.........but usually jewelry/crafts/art supplies// the occcasional dinner out by myself or with friends/ now digital camera memory cards/ and take diineers occupy my money...but that IS a good reminder about beinbg able to be PM'd!

and the fact that trying to ease/dirvert my attention & upset from what's been happning w the nasty roomate has lead me to be on here and net in geeral for ...way too many ahours......at a clip.

last night i spent28 $ for 9 hrs! Now I was also looking up stuff for repairing the piece of one of my sis's chairs that i messed up bt accident.....that took an extra 45 mins...
and the 3rd day after the last "incident" with her i spent like 6 or 7 hrs that was around 20$
I COULD have used some of that money to go Premium within a 2-3 weeks. :madspit:

and the U23D stuf added another 2 hours iin there...

With all this stuff happening at home....the ONLY TIME i REMEBERED that U23D was opening was when i was actually here at Interland.

Totally left my mind within an hour each time....from the past 2-3 weeks onward when i began to look at the......(as peole began to make plans to see it together in the) Gathering/Meet-Ups Thread to see what was happening in NYC/long Island u2/PLEBA fans

Last edited:
I'm TRYING to see if anyone from Long Island is coming into Mahattan this weekend!

IF not..........then i plan to catch it with Jcos & other Long Islanders .....i think 2/24 MIGHT be the date they seettled on......

i could mention it to my sis, but she dosen't exactly "approve" of my sometime enthusiatic drooling "habits' --- too excessive for her.....so that wouldn't be as much fun to go with her the first time, i'd think.

Not sure she wants to go..........
but she LOVED Rattle & Hum!

And the poor :hug: sweetie has had 3 :tsk: BAD U2 concert experiences.....
...Not U2 themselves but .... the circumstances at the time of the show, or in one case a part of the show's effect's" .

>>She was very mysteriously sick when we saw them at MSG- War Tour? 1885
>> Then a really bad cold at MSG/ Vewrtigo 11-22 gig//
>>AND she was TERRIFIED Of the shaking going on at Giants Stadium {go Big BLUE! :yippie:} for ZOO-TV Tour!
We were like 20 - 15 roows from the very TOP!! :yikes:

I didn't like the shaking, but didn't let it distract me from the show.

So she could actually proabaly WOULD enjoy the movie of Vertigo concerts!
Especially with all the great reviews it's getting camera work & great sound mixing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom