PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh to be that bottle of water :shifty:

user65859_pic2678_1313537520.jpg

My mind wanders when I'm bored at work...

I shall add these to the Oh to be that bottle club. :drool:

ishfwilfbonovegasbikeperrierwater4-12-1987LasVegas.jpg

ishfwilfbonoperrierwater4-12-1987LasVegas.jpg

No. It was safely under the spoiler tag. ;)

Damn. Well, I'll bide my time, til you least suspect it. :shifty:

Yes. For sure.

Hmm... wondering if I should ask the kid to download it for me, but I already have a ton of 360 shows lined up that I want her to get for me. :reject:

Would you be able to upload it to somewhere like megaupload or is it too huge?

Damn that new Rihanna song really sounds like her take on Bohemian Rhapsody. Mamma, I shot a man down... And a dire one it is.

Another thing that confuses me, I'm sorry if I'm kicking shins with this but it's an honest question. Why is it okay for a coloured person to use the N word, but not for a white person? It's supposed to be an insult right? So what makes it okay if rap artists or singers use it? :scratch:
That confuses me too.

You have to fast forward to 5:15. But I found it.

i.am FIRST - Science is Rock and Roll - Part 5/6 - YouTube
He's all fidgety in that :shifty:

Oh to be that bottle of water :shifty:

user65859_pic2678_1313537520.jpg

My mind wanders when I'm bored at work...
That'd be fun

So, I'm going through the all Bono eras that I've missed. I was sort of present for Pop - but I think I was so deep in myself, I missed U2 as a whole. Elevation, I was a Larry/Edge gal, so Elevation Bono was largely ignored. I think if he hadn't grown his hair into some bizarre version of a mullet (I like ES hair - I could have lived with that) I might have felt different. He also seemed very preachy which was a bit of a turn off. But I found this....
U2 ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE OF NEW YORK AT MTV-TRL - YouTube

Also seems like Elevation Bono was the last time the man took a straight razor to his face.
I remember watching that performance live and thinking, "Larry is hot!"

:reject: *was still a Larry girl then*

I like to pretend he actually regards me in anyway. Like on his iPad he has a folder marked AR with 7000 photos of me. Which would be creepy because I do not think 7000 photos of me have been taken to my knowledge.
:lmao:

:wink: I do believe we all have a U2 infection of sorts. I recall Bono Mono being a serious epidemic not too long ago.
Yes.

And congrats on the baby news!

IT WILL BE A 'FRO-BABY! :D

I shall add these to the Oh to be that bottle club. :drool:

ishfwilfbonovegasbikeperrierwater4-12-1987LasVegas.jpg

ishfwilfbonoperrierwater4-12-1987LasVegas.jpg
I....

:combust:

Oh yeah, I like the lime flavored one.

Amy thanks again for the files. I'm not sure what VOB means :reject: but I'll just start downloading them and hopefully figure it out!

By the way Gg, I had to wait quite a while before watching the 40 from Moncton clip too and then yeah I cried. :sad: I noticed in today's Rolling Stone they recommend getting a Moncton bootleg. :up:

Amy thanks again for the files. I'm not sure what VOB means :reject: but I'll just start downloading them and hopefully figure it out!

By the way Gg, I had to wait quite a while before watching the 40 from Moncton clip too and then yeah I cried. :sad: I noticed in today's Rolling Stone they recommend getting a Moncton bootleg. :up:

I have a few. I think I have Mark's which is one huge file and someone else's that sounds really good. I'm waiting for a good video.

From techie buzz:
Ads by Google
Download Video Converter www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter
VOB DVD MPEG MP4 AVI FLV XviD MOV Flash MKV VRO MOD M2TS H264 3GP MPG

If you have gotten your hands on a VOB file somehow, chances are they have been copied/extracted from a DVD. VOB stands for DVD Video Object and is the core file of a DVD containing the actual movie data, an MPEG movie stream and the supported audio.

Ok thanks to both of you. I guess I'm just too computer-dumb when it comes to this stuff. :uhoh: I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with these files as they are only a few kbs in size each. I guess I have to convert them or something? maybe I won't be making those gifs after all. :reject:

Oh yes, finding out it's a boy only adds fuel to the it-might-be-an-Adamling fire :lol: :shifty:

*does a 'fro-baby dance* :dance:

Yea, I'm hyper. :reject:

Also, has anyone else seen this? It's from the '92 MTV Awards (not sure if it's the Movie Awards or Video Music Awards). They come on at about the 2:50 mark

1992 MTV Awards 11/25 - YouTube

(ps: Dana Carvey as Garth is AWESOME) :reject:

Ah that wouldn't be original then. :wink: Better go with Jacob.

:wink: The longer I think about it, the longer I like it. I'd have Clinton and Jacob.

Now, how to get Mr CK on board and come up with a suitable middle name? :hmm:

Also, if I was tech-savvy I would share my sonogram picture. The lil tyke looks like an actual baby in there! (As opposed to looking like a peanut a month ago)

Oh, and Tara, I remember them performing that! We were at someone's house watching the awards (my parents never had cable when I was growing up) and I thought Garth rocked. (What can I say? I was 8 and Wayne/Garth were awesome imo. LOL)

:wink: The longer I think about it, the longer I like it. I'd have Clinton and Jacob.

Now, how to get Mr CK on board and come up with a suitable middle name? :hmm:

Also, if I was tech-savvy I would share my sonogram picture. The lil tyke looks like an actual baby in there! (As opposed to looking like a peanut a month ago)

Oh, and Tara, I remember them performing that! We were at someone's house watching the awards (my parents never had cable when I was growing up) and I thought Garth rocked. (What can I say? I was 8 and Wayne/Garth were awesome imo. LOL)
WERE awesome? They still are! (yes, I am still a child who loves those idiots).

But, I love it when Bono channel surfs. That's just NEAT. :reject:

Holy crap. That's amazing. Can't imagine the technology that was required for this hookup.

I know. It must have made Edge's day.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom