PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:

Edge's ass is alright by me. :sexywink:

NY7-20-2011cpenyak25.jpg

I take it back

Edge has a very nice ass.

The US price is going to have to drop A LOT (i.e., lower than $200) for me to justify buying that.

As an obsessive collector, I would love to have that full collection (despite my gripings elsewhere on the site), but I that's too much. $300 is even too much.

..... although if I get that promotion this fall ..... I'll need to buy myself a "congratulations" present. :shifty:

:tsk: That's soooooo stuffed with tissues there.

If one were to ahem, stare at the picture, CLEARLY one ass-cheek is um, shall we say, 'bigger' than the other. Obviously he's got the bit to his wireless headset (whatever that damn box is called!) in it. The other side clearly has no ass in it.

However, I'm sure there is a little something there to smack at or else Bono wouldn't do it so much. It just doesn't give a "bounce" like Ad's does when smacked. :shifty:

bonoadamspank.gif

If I hadn't spent SO much money on traveling this year, I'd probably have shelled out for it. But I really went overboard and must behave, at least for the rest of the year.

If one were to ahem, stare at the picture, CLEARLY one ass-cheek is um, shall we say, 'bigger' than the other. Obviously he's got the bit to his wireless headset (whatever that damn box is called!) in it. The other side clearly has no ass in it.

However, I'm sure there is a little something there to smack at or else Bono wouldn't do it so much. It just doesn't give a "bounce" like Ad's does when smacked. :shifty:

bonoadamspank.gif

*no comment*

I was searching for tour clips on youtube, and when I came across this one I immediately thought of you.

Bono and Adam Clayton kiss - YouTube

*no comment*

I was searching for tour clips on youtube, and when I came across this one I immediately thought of you.

Bono and Adam Clayton kiss - YouTube

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :cute:

There are no words for the adorableness. Bono just reaches out and AWWW.

I know you girls love you some Bono, but I need to borrow him. We'll be having a snuggle party with Adam. Lots of cuddles and cute kissing of that type will need to be involved. :shifty:

If I hadn't spent SO much money on traveling this year, I'd probably have shelled out for it. But I really went overboard and must behave, at least for the rest of the year.

I totally get that. It's hard for me with my travels, but I didn't buy any of the other remasters except JT, so kinda saved up for this one. AB is my favourite album, so figured I'd go all out on this one.

I can always cancel it if I don't get the money in time.

Ooh, loads of videos for me to watch later. Excellent! :drool:

So our field trip today was MUCH more successful. We pulled into the parking lot of the venue, I took one look at the place and yelled "SOLD!" :lol: The place is gorgeously beautiful. We have to look over a few things on their menu options and the contract, but we were all bowled over by how nice it was and are unanimous that this is the place we'll book. It's so much more elegant than all the other places we went to, but yet they have the best prices. Strange, but hey, we're all for affordable pricing! YAY! :D

Oh yeah, and as we were driving back to the office, we had the radio blaring, the windows rolled down and the sun roof open, since it's sunny and warm. And of course what comes on the radio? Beautiful Day. :love:

I was surprised I didn't lose it in Moncton. I was choked up the whole show but I wasn't actually crying. I almost lost it during BD, Scarlet, and 40. I think I was just in shock of knowing it was the last show. I felt so bad for Val. She was balling her eyes out. I knew I'd be like that eventually after it hit me and it did once I got home. I was crying for like 2 days. It was a mixture of sadness and happiness though. I was sad that it was over but I was just so happy that I got to experience that last show.

It was a weird feeling seeing them all leave the stage during 40 knowing that was the last time the claw would be used too.

I am so jealous you guys got 40. So happy for you aswell though. :wink:

We so expected it at Glasto. :lol:

You dodged the Bono Mono :wink : I had it bad for about a week. I'm still coughing a little. Probably because I spent 2 nights with no sleep in a wet, muddy, cold tent

Sounds like Glasto. Except we had 3 nights. :lol: And we were camped near the Dance Village tent. :crack:

Right now most of my cold has passed, but I'm coughing like a mofo. I have a dreading feeling that my bronchitis is back. :crack :

:( Feel better soon. :hug:

So, I'm going through the all Bono eras that I've missed. I was sort of present for Pop - but I think I was so deep in myself, I missed U2 as a whole. Elevation, I was a Larry/Edge gal, so Elevation Bono was largely ignored. I think if he hadn't grown his hair into some bizarre version of a mullet (I like ES hair - I could have lived with that) I might have felt different. He also seemed very preachy which was a bit of a turn off. But I found this....
U2 ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE OF NEW YORK AT MTV-TRL - YouTube

:drool:

Also seems like Elevation Bono was the last time the man took a straight razor to his face.

I remember when we started a nun told us that if we sat on the same seat as a boy had on a bus we could get pregnant :lol : , we spent the rest of the year (until we were taught the truth) either avoiding sitting on the bus or sitting on our bags ....

:lol:

Re: Convo about 1989 earlier. I was 6 if after September that year. 5 if before my birthday. :baby: :wink:

Congrats to CK. :hug:

My school had roughly about 300 kids in my graduating year. So many of us our timetables were split into 2 groups for each half of the year. We were the biggest in take ever. :lol:

Re: Kids names I like Molly and Lily for a girl/ and Joshua for boy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom