PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

i just {last night} heard a part of a Bono w after the show story that I was present for .....but didn't see {blocked by view of lotta people}

this was last May NYC show....he comes out of the car and there's about ? 30 ppl around so he goes over and does the usual autogs , hugs, handshakes...... but appenrntly { I didn't really see him up'close or really fron the front......he gave some woman #some# kiss..... and I don't know if John nudged him away or he rambled off himself....... before he got back to doing the usual stuff or by that time getting trowards the cars

ooooooooh the cranky guard is here tonight

and if oyu think i shoud delete this post better tell me fast!@
:shifty:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

So much of that night is a blur...didn't I talk to you just before, and tell you to get there, pronto?? :lol:

:yes: you did, I cleaned up as best and as quickly as I could, hailed the first Taxi of my life, and got my ass down there :lol: then, I listened to a stupid security guard and went the wrong way :mad:

VintagePunk said:

What gets me is, legend has it that he's a Guinness drinker...but I've seen a helluva lot more pics of him drinking Heineken. :shrug:

*Raises a Heineken in unity* :happy:

Come to think of it, you're right. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Bono drinking a pint of Guinness. I have seen photos of him with plenty of Heinekens. And wearing the dress and holding the Corona. There's even a photo of him drinking a Budweiser.

Must be a case of drinking the local beer. No pun intended, although I just realized I made one.

VintagePunk said:

So much of that night is a blur...didn't I talk to you just before, and tell you to get there, pronto?? :lol:

You were definitely giving her directions over your cell to get her butt down to the ACC, yes :lol:

jobob said:

Come to think of it, you're right. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Bono drinking a pint of Guinness. I have seen photos of him with plenty of Heinekens. And wearing the dress and holding the Corona. There's even a photo of him drinking a Budweiser.

Must be a case of drinking the local beer. No pun intended, although I just realized I made one.

Heineken is Dutch. And he's had it all over North America, according to my pics. :lol:

Guinness. :yuck:

Fly! :hug:

After waiting since March (yes, March!) I cannot believe they'll be here (yes, here!) next week.

(checks calendar to be sure)

VintagePunk said:

Heineken is Dutch. And he's had it all over North America, according to my pics. :lol:

Guinness. :yuck:

Shows you how much I drink/know about beer and how tired I am.

But since you can buy Guinness Stout in my local grocery store, then you can probably find it in many other places in North America, too.

And I kinda like Guinness. Even though I only drank it once. After a U2 show, appropriately enough.

jobob said:

If it's for Monday the 24th, I'll buy it!

Nope, Sorry, it's for Tuesday :hug: :sad:

Targon1991 said:

she took some cheap shots at our goalie, and ny defensive partner and I got into a hmm... i guess you could call it a scuffle. we flipped her over our goalie, into the goal post. ::macdevil:
Oh, i am so horrible.

Isn't that the whole point of Hockey? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom