PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: you did, I cleaned up as best and as quickly as I could, hailed the first Taxi of my life, and got my ass down there :lol: then, I listened to a stupid security guard and went the wrong way :mad:

I only rode in a taxi once, with the taxi cab driver from hell! We went about about 10 miles in 2 minutes. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I think I'm a little older than a peer :shh: but thanks. :lmao:

But seriously, I know you're a great student, but will missing a day or two make that much of a difference?

:shh: You're a peer in my eyes VP :love: :lol:

I know, believe me I would do it if my mom didn't have a say in things. There's also the issue of no money for a hotel. I guess I could be a bum in the street after :hmm: :wink:

SG, I have a GA for the 25th. I must get serious about getting a ticket for the 24th. I can't do GA for the 24th. Maybe they'll do a ticket drop ...

*browneyedgirl* said:

I only rode in a taxi once, with the taxi cab driver from hell! We went about about 10 miles in 2 minutes. :huh:

What is it with you girls and not riding taxis?? Have you never been drunk?? :shame:

:lmao:

OMG, Sarah just informed me of something GG said in Chicago that I had no idea about. :lmao: *tears*

Sarah went to light the candles on Wild and Jem's birthday cake, and apparently GG said to her: "do you light mommy's cigarettes when she's too drunk to do it herself?"

:mad:

Apparently, they all had a good laugh, and I was the only one to not hear it. :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

What is it with you girls and not riding taxis?? Have you never been drunk?? :shame:

OMG, Sarah just informed me of something GG said in Chicago that I had no idea about. :lmao: *tears*

Sarah went to light the candles on Wild and Jem's birthday cake, and apparently GG said to her: "do you light mommy's cigarettes when she's too drunk to do it herself?"

Apparently, they all had a good laugh, and I was the only one to not hear it. :angry:

:lmao: Yeah I just took a cab home ten minutes ago! Guy was rather psycho. :|

:lmao: OMG GG!! That is priceless.

VP - We don't do Taxi's or most other forms of public transportation in Michigan. I'm not too sure about Detroit, but even in Grand Rapids and Lansing, you can't hail a Taxi, you have to call for one to pick you up.

Sad_Girl said:
VP - We don't do Taxi's or most other forms of public transportation in Michigan. I'm not too sure about Detroit, but even in Grand Rapids and Lansing, you can't hail a Taxi, you have to call for one to pick you up.

I have never taken a taxi here in the Detroit area.

However, cabs and car services do exist here. You don't hail them, but you can call to have someone pick you up.

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, same here, you have to call them (pop. about 100,000) but people have been talking as though taxis are scary, foreign concepts. I just wondered if taxi-taking wasn't as common down there. :lol:

Maybe we just drink more here? :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Well, I heard it. :lmao:

I still can't believe YOU didn't hear it.
I wasn't going to be the one to tell it to you ...

Sad_Girl said:
It's a cardinal sin in Michigan not to drive a private vehicle :lol: :wink:

No shit! After all, we are the home of The Motor City. We design cars, we sell cars, we even still make a few cars. So if you live here, you absolutely have to drive and own a car.

Even though Detroit is one of the most expensive places in the country in which to own a car.

VintagePunk said:

GG, that's hillarious! :lmao: :lmao:

Y'all know I've been on here drinking and have admitted it to the point of embarrassment. :reject: I shouldn't have said that.
I think here you have to call for a taxi too. I don't really know. I don't have a life. Sorry I'm slow again

VintagePunk said:
SG, you weren't in the cab with us in Toronto, were you?? I remember me, Sarah, Ruff, Wild and Jem....Tony was the driver's name. OMG. :huh: :lol:

She wasn't - we waited for the boys for a while (hoping to meet :adam: :sigh: ), then I got a ride with her to the hotel and then caught the bus home from there. I remember you guys all being packed into that cab though :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

WTF was I doing, I had NO IDEA till she told me tonight. :mad:

I don't even think you were doing anything, VP. I think GG just let loose with a smart-assed comment. A very funny smart-ased comment, but a smart-assed comment nonetheless.

Sad_Girl said:
JTHU2OSBW31.jpg

:larry: I told you we shouldn't let Adam eat at Taco Bell, but Noooo! You said What's the harm? Nobody ever listens to me :blahblah:
:bono: *thinking* I hate it when Larry's right!
:edge: If I figure the number of burritos he ate and the average rate of digestion...

:adam: *thinking* My plan to get my own private car on the train is working! :evil:

Drea said:

She wasn't - we waited for the boys for a while (hoping to meet :adam: :sigh: ), then I got a ride with her to the hotel and then caught the bus home from there. I remember you guys all being packed into that cab though :giggle:

Tony was fucking hilarious...worth the price of admission. :lmao: He was VERY taken with Ruff...but then he found I where I'm from, and apparently, his family owns property here. He would be all "[Ruff's first name....:blahblah: " then just as fast he would be "So Dawn...."blahblah"...then when he found out Wild and Jem were from england, he nearly went insane trying to find out how we all knew each other. Ruff told him that if he told us a deep dark secret about himself, and was genuine about it, we'd tell him. He told us some BS story about touring the world in a metal band. :lmao: *tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom