PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice - only 2 for me :reject: I'm so pissed at myself for not seeing the Elevation tour. *kicks self for the 1000000000000th time*

Wow. :ohmy: I wonder if she's the one I shared a cab with in SLC :hmm:

:hug: I only went to one of SEVEN shows in Boston last tour. I would have gone to more(ok all of them :lol:) if I hadn't been in high school and jobless. I was also stupid and paid $300 for my GA's from a scalper. :madwife: But I was so glad to go, and I went to a second show(if it counts) back in March. :love: Can't believe how lucky I was!

Was the woman on the left the person you shared a cab with? If so, that's Ruff. :)

822243-R1-044-20A.jpg

:hug: I only went to one of SEVEN shows in Boston last tour. I would have gone to more(ok all of them :lol:) if I hadn't been in high school and jobless. I was also stupid and paid $300 for my GA's from a scalper. :madwife: But I was so glad to go, and I went to a second show(if it counts) back in March. :love: Can't believe how lucky I was!

Was the woman on the left the person you shared a cab with? If so, that's Ruff. :)

822243-R1-044-20A.jpg

um, it was a short cab ride but it may well have been. I remember her having dark hair, dangling earrings and being dressed very stylishly. I mean it could have been a million other people but coulda been her too. :hmm:

Yeah, I bought my tix from stubhub for Vertigo. I think I pd $150 for GA :rolleyes: Oh well, live and learn.

I had to leave the setlist party, the number of people complaining about a "static" setlist DURING THE THIRD FREAKING SHOW OF THE TOUR were starting to annoy the hell out of me...

They complained after the first show already.

May be just me, but I think this is a fine fuckin' setlist with UF and UV there!

Ah, I didn't realize there was a show today - Venice is it? I was super duper excited about Barcelona, now I'm just waiting to hear your guys' stories about Dublin and Amsterdam and stuff.

GG, did you meet Ax's train okay?

I had to leave the setlist party, the number of people complaining about a "static" setlist DURING THE THIRD FREAKING SHOW OF THE TOUR were starting to annoy the hell out of me...

:yikes:
Has anyone seen the Coldplay setlists? They've been on tour for almost a year and not one single song changes from night to night. And this doesn't need to become a 'bash coldplay' conversation (I'm going to see them twice this month :reject: ) but I'm just saying...

:yikes:
Has anyone seen the Coldplay setlists? They've been on tour for almost a year and not one single song changes from night to night. And this doesn't need to become a 'bash coldplay' conversation (I'm going to see them twice this month :reject: ) but I'm just saying...

I saw them last year. They were awesome live. :heart:

I'm a Coldplay fan, but I don't follow them as much as U2. Actually, I don't follow any band as much. :lol: But same setlist for a year? Even for multiple dates in one city? Sheesh.

I saw Coldplay on my birthday last year. I like most of there songs and they were great live, but U2 will always be my favorite band

I saw them last year. They were awesome live. :heart:

I'm a Coldplay fan, but I don't follow them as much as U2. Actually, I don't follow any band as much. :lol: But same setlist for a year? Even for multiple dates in one city? Sheesh.

I saw Coldplay on my birthday last year. I like most of there songs and they were great live, but U2 will always be my favorite band

Yeah, we saw them the night before thanksgiving last year and it was actually really really fun. Mr.Z loves them almost as much as I love U2!

Back
Top Bottom