PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh. I just spent 3 hours in a meeting staring at spreadsheets and giving history. I hate that the people that fucked up are no longer here!

Work is sooo overrated. :tsk:

So is back-to-school stuff. Spent an hour yesterday at the school getting my son screened for kindergarten, then spent almost 3 hrs today at orientation, meeting his teacher, his principal, and other ppl that I don't remember, lol.

Now I have a stack of forms to fill out and sign for him, plus ANOTHER list of school supplies to buy him. I remember the good ol' days when all you needed was crayons and pencils! :crack:

Dear Gods. Don't they know I was supposed to writing! They want me to work??? Oh for shame!

I'd say the same, except change writing to reading, and then it applies to me :|

Just found out my painting assignment—I have to do an in-scale reproduction of a realistic and an abstract famous painting in oils (where the fuck am I supposed to do this, by the way?) (and I don't own my paints yet; just ordered them online) by next week...and have yet to get supplies, or money for supplies.

:sad: This is fucking stressful. Crazy wig assignment, in comparison, is easy, because I sort of maybe own the materials.

Then again, I just paid a lot less for paint than I could have. The teacher would be boo-ing if he'd known.

Gotta go do some Art History, work on the wig thing, and then pull out some of my hair in stress trying to figure out how I'm going to do this impossible painting stuff without supplies!

I'm envious—but still then, I'd have even less time to do all this crap, with shorter semesters...

Ugh.

*art history*

*trying not to forget what assignments I have*

My classes don't start till next week but there's still plenty to do. :crack: I feel like I'm going to crash if I keep going on like this. Hopefully I can chill soon, I'll need some Zzzs.

My classes don't start till next week but there's still plenty to do. :crack: I feel like I'm going to crash if I keep going on like this. Hopefully I can chill soon, I'll need some Zzzs.

I know what you mean...

I'm still going to DJ even if staying up late kills me! I'm determined. I mean, that's what they like in art students here, right? :wink:

I need some sleep too.

And what is up with Interference lately? I was afraid I wouldn't get to post the latest offering because I got the spinning wheel of death when I clicked on it.

Yeah it's weird. It never used to crash this often. :(
It makes me sad. :sad:

Nope. 3 out of the last 5 times I've tried to access this site, it's been down. :tsk:

INTERFERENCE, Y U NO GET BETTER SERVERS?! :fist:
:fist:

I need some sleep too.

And what is up with Interference lately? I was afraid I wouldn't get to post the latest offering because I got the spinning wheel of death when I clicked on it.
That really would have been tragic. :sad:

It's serious. I woke up this morning with one of their songs in my head. And I don't even know which one because they all sound the same!!!!! :|
:lol:

About 15 minutes after starting this assignment: this art history text is boring as fuck :|

Oh and goodnight Grace. *feeling guilty it'll be forever until I can read the next chapter*

Back
Top Bottom