PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Comet, is this a better quality of Year in Pop? I'll try to see what I can cap out of this.

:bow:

Damn pretty :love:

bonoeyeslookingdown.jpg

bonoeyes.jpg

iTunes on shuffle got me North and South of the River from the Omagh tribute in 1998. :hmm: But the strange thing is, I hear both piano and acoustic guitar. This makes me curious as to which one is Bono and which one Edge. I'd assume Edge is on piano, but I don't think I've ever seen a video of this. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?

Lord I love this song, while I never actually gave it much thought it's brilliant!

:shifty:

Eyefuckitude is a word that can only be applied to U2.

Yes. Best word ever! :laugh: Can this be the new thread title, guys? Hmm?

*sigh* :rolleyes: I'm gonna do my homework today, you. And no chapter of Please will stop me.

I'll see if I can get to it at like 11pm :crack:

I am SO. HUNGRY. And I wish class didn't start so early, or I'd get to experiment with the hair gel Other!Katie and I just bought. Bwahaha, we're gonna do hilarious things...

:reject: I've been so busy the last few days I don't remember..

trying to fix a presentation I have to get checked today and have to do tomorrow on my lab time. :crack: Fuck I'm SO not prepared for this.

I saw you posted a new chap. :love: Yay!

Dude wtf nobody told you? What the heck! :hug: That's shitty news, but even shittier finding out that way. I'm sorry to hear!

I don't know why nobody told me. I love my family, but sometimes they can be SUPER forgetful, but I don't know how the fuck you forget to tell someone this kind of news. It reminds me of when my great aunt died a bunch of years ago - I found out from a CO-WORKER two days before the funeral. :tsk: That was pretty bad too. Anyway, my mom's coming over today, and we're going to a concert together tonight, so I'm sure we'll talk about it then.

I barely slept last night. :yawn: But at least I woke up to a wonderful FB message from my aunt. She couldn't sleep last night either, and realized I'd found out about her cancer over FB. She was so sweet and kind about it, and she's upset I found out about it that way too. She feels strong and that she can beat this, which is good news. So I feel a little bit better. She said I could call her any time today to get more details, so I will.

:wave: Apparently we have to stand up from 9 am to 3 pm in painting class...and I have shitty bunion'd feet and arches that collapse easily. I think I'm gonna cry.

Painting teacher is old; he's been here since 73. Envious. I coulda been doing cool stuff in 73.

I don't know why nobody told me. I love my family, but sometimes they can be SUPER forgetful, but I don't know how the fuck you forget to tell someone this kind of news. It reminds me of when my great aunt died a bunch of years ago - I found out from a CO-WORKER two days before the funeral. :tsk: That was pretty bad too. Anyway, my mom's coming over today, and we're going to a concert together tonight, so I'm sure we'll talk about it then.

I barely slept last night. :yawn: But at least I woke up to a wonderful FB message from my aunt. She couldn't sleep last night either, and realized I'd found out about her cancer over FB. She was so sweet and kind about it, and she's upset I found out about it that way too. She feels strong and that she can beat this, which is good news. So I feel a little bit better. She said I could call her any time today to get more details, so I will.

That's good your aunt is positive. Do you know what kind of cancer it is? FB can be evil. I swear my mom gets out all her passive-aggressive energies out over FB for all to read. Thanks mom.

:wave: Apparently we have to stand up from 9 am to 3 pm in painting class...and I have shitty bunion'd feet and arches that collapse easily. I think I'm gonna cry.

Painting teacher is old; he's been here since 73. Envious. I coulda been doing cool stuff in 73.

Get yourself some comfy shoes. Try running sneakers. I know - not artsy - but practical. And get them in a size larger. Your feet will swell from standing.

That's good your aunt is positive. Do you know what kind of cancer it is? FB can be evil. I swear my mom gets out all her passive-aggressive energies out over FB for all to read. Thanks mom.

Yeah, it's breast cancer. She had an MRI the other day and broke a rib while getting onto the table, so that's not very good. The results will be back tomorrow, and that will tell them more.

I have sneakers, my feet just end up hurting anyway...and I am worried as hell about buying art supplies because painting stuff alone looks like it might be about $500 :|

Maybe this is why artists can be suicidal...GAH I hope my dad doesn't make me use my concert money for paint...:(

Back
Top Bottom