PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Thanks. :D I :love: it. Only £12 aswell. :drool :

It seems forever since i have seen you aswell. : ( Sorry to hear about the water and power problems with the storm. Glad you're back in now and safe. :hug ::heart:

HOw are you?

I can't believe i just posted those pics. :lmao:

I know! :sad: I've missed you! :hug:

I'm doing well. I'm sitting around here in my pj's not doing much. :lol: I really need to start getting ready eventually. :lol:

Those are really nice clothes - especially the Pirates ones! :love:

VintagePunk said:
Great clothes, Jem!! :drool:

I know, seems like it's been ages! :sad: I've been run ragged lately between Sarah, my mom and school. :sigh: I'm lucky to even be caught up with the thread these days, nevermind post. I'm hoping to do nothing today, though. :shifty: Glad you had a good time Friday night! :heart:

Doing nothing. :drool: I hope that works out for you. You sound like you've been :crazy: busy. :hug:

Sarah and I are becoming masters of the TTC/GoTrain system. The show ended at 10:17, and yet we were able to fight the crowd, get out, be back at Union Station and on the 10:37 train for Burlington. :bow: :lol:

Going to head out and do some serious work on the Christmas crocheting - I'll be back when the first repeat of Best of 90-00 dvd's over, a couple hours or when I get bored, whichever comes first :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

I know! :sad : I've missed you! :hug :

I'm doing well. I'm sitting around here in my pj's not doing much. :lol: I really need to start getting ready eventually. :lol :

Those are really nice clothes - especially the Pirates ones! :love:

Pirates. :love: Shame Jack Sparrow didn't come with them. :shifty:

Doing nothing. :bow: I didn't get dressed at all yesterday. Except to go buy some Pepsi to go with my JD. :reject:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

Pirates. :love: Shame Jack Sparrow didn't come with them. :shifty:

Doing nothing. :bow: I didn't get dressed at all yesterday. Except to go buy some Pepsi to go with my JD. :reject:

Yesterday was fairly lazy for me as well, which was so nice.

Today I'm going to dinner and the hockey game with a friend, so that should be fun. Downtown will probably be a gong show tonight though, so that could get interesting. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

whoa, calm down! :lol:

I'm OK :) How are you? :hug:

I thought i had missed you before. I saw a vending machine earlier today. :shifty::lol:

I'm tired but OK.

Oh for those who i told i'm having an Ultrasound/scan i got an appointment letter yesterday. My appointment is 8th December. Luckily i'm having it done at my GP surgery, i hate hospitals. :|

Thora dinner sounds nice. :up: Hope they Hockey game goes your teams way aswell. :wink:

Have never seen a Hockey game. Nor a baseball game. Must do that next time i'm across the pond. :wink:

Where are you going for dinner?

HOw was the Brazilian you went to?

bonoishot said:
Thora dinner sounds nice. :up: Hope they Hockey game goes your teams way aswell. :wink:

Have never seen a Hockey game. Nor a baseball game. Must do that next time i'm across the pond. :wink:

Where are you going for dinner?

HOw was the Brazilian you went to?

I hope so too! Every time I go, they win, so I'm taking it as a good sign that they'll win again tonight.

You really need to see both. I'm not a huge fan of baseball any more, but games can be fun. :)

We're going to a restaurant called Milestones. I have a gift certificate, so we'll have a nice free dinner. :drool:

Oh man, the Brazillian restaurant was incredible! The food was fabulous, and I got pissed drunk. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hospitals suck :down:

What surgery? :ohmy:

Yeah you will understand how much hospitals suck. :hug:

Its the particular hospital thats near me i hate aswell as it reminds me of my mum being ill. :sad:

I have to have a ultrasound/scan like they do when your pregnant to see if i have Endemetriosis. I really hope it isn't that. :happy::|

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

I hope so too! Every time I go, they win, so I'm taking it as a good sign that they'll win again tonight.

You really need to see both. I'm not a huge fan of baseball any more, but games can be fun. :)

We're going to a restaurant called Milestones. I have a gift certificate, so we'll have a nice free dinner. :drool:

Oh man, the Brazillian restaurant was incredible! The food was fabulous, and I got pissed drunk. :lmao:

So that means you must attend all homes games so they win right. :shifty:

Free dinner. :drool::love:

:lmao: The Brazilian restaurant sounds like it was great fun.

bonoishot said:

So that means you must attend all homes games so they win right. :shifty:

Free dinner. :drool::love :

:lmao : The Brazilian restaurant sounds like it was great fun.

:lol: I wish! I can't afford to go to all the games, nor do I have the time. I'd really love to though!

:yes: The gift certificate was left on my desk anonymously on Friday from a co-worker. The note with it said that they wanted to treat me to a nice dinner since I'd been thru some frustrations lately with the power and water outage. :love: Whoever that person is, is a total sweetheart! I cried. When I told my friend about it last night, she bawled. :lol:

It was! The meat was so incredibly tasty, and I had a good time with my friends.

Well, I really need to get up off my ass and shower and get ready for the evening.

See you all later! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes : The gift certificate was left on my desk anonymously on Friday from a co-worker. The note with it said that they wanted to treat me to a nice dinner since I'd been thru some frustrations lately with the power and water outage. :love: Whoever that person is, is a total sweetheart! I cried. When I told my friend about it last night, she bawled. :lol :

:ohmy: That is sooo sweet of someone to do that. :love:

I'm not suprused you both cried. Its not often someone does things like that for people.

Meat. :drool: ( Waits for Wild to come edit that :shifty: :lol: ) Hope you have a great night.

Have a good night. :hug:

I should go sort out the mountain of wsahing i have done this weekend. There are clothes all over the flat. Kats Dad came round before and was like :uhoh:

Be back later. :kiss:

X

Back.

That's SO sweet about the gift certificate Thora, I hope you have a great time! :hug:

Laundry. :madwife: Fortunately, my laundry, along with the rest of my housework is pretty much caught up. I could vacuum today, but I'm not going to. :shifty: See you later, Jem :hug:

Is DG still here? :shifty:

I'm backkkkkkkkkk!

*more cobwebs*

:grumpy: :grumpy:
I expect this maybe on Thanksgiving Day, not on a Sunday.:madspit:

:wink:

ATTENTION>>>>>>>friends of Babydoll

Please tell her...........
I FINALLY e-mailed her the INfo she was requesting from me. This message is just in case she's extra busy/distracted and doesn't check her e-m as fast as she might normally do so.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi clone :hug: :heart:

It's pretty quiet here :sigh:

You are going out? Where to? :hyper: Yes, I don't have a life, and am living through you :shh: :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom