PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Our evening is all free, and for our entire staff, which is very nice. We get a fancy catered dinner, then there's a program, and we all get a gift of some sort. Last year we got gift certificates to a very nice restaurant and a box of chocolates. In the past we've also done a cheesy white elephant game with our tables, where everyone brings in a crappy cheap gift. That's always fun.

A few of my friends and I go out for a few hours afterwards, yes. We're all looking fabulous, so we like to take full advantage of that. :wink:

Wow i need to come work at your work. :lol: Thats sounds v cool, especially since you are a non profit. :up: The white elephant gift sounds like fun. :lol:

Yeah its sooo much fun dressing up. I hope i don't look overdressed at mine though. Am wearing a cocktail dress. Might take a pic of it tommorow so i can get a few opinions. :lol:

The f*cking exam is finished! And damn if it isn't an excellent paper! I'm so bloody proud over the whole of my study group this time! :D

I'm wierd, but it's just so good to know that it's finished! :happy:

Oops, btw, forgot... :reject: Hi clone:love: :hug: Hi Jem :hug:

JezSnape said:
The f*cking exam is finished! And damn if it isn't an excellent paper! I'm so bloody proud over the whole of my study group this time! : D

I'm wierd, but it's just so good to know that it's finished! :happy :

Jez. :lol:

Thats great. :hyper::happy::hug: I've not been in school/college fo ryears but it must be a good feeling knowing you have got it fisnished and done a good job. :rockon:

Jem, Thora, it is! And just the way the whole group worked their asses off for seven hours straight yesterday, no one slacking off or trying to shuffle their part of the work over to someone else... I think I might be in love with the whole lot of them. :heart: :lol:

And there's eight of them to keep up with :shifty: Seven are girls, but who cares? :shrug: :wink:

Now we have three weeks until the next exam :sigh:

Thats great they all pulled there weight. :up::D

I'm sure you will do fine with the exam Jez. You seem to be doing great so far. :hug:

And just give it a few years and you will be setting the exams not having to do them. :Wink:

bonoishot said:

And just give it a few years and you will be setting the exams not having to do them. :Wink:

I can't wait... :evil: :shifty: :lol:

Ok, so now my manic episode is over, how are you girls doing? Thora, I saw that your SAD is acting up (can you actually phrase it like that? :scratch: ) Sorry :hug: Are you doing anything about it? 'Cause I've heard a lot about that thing with fake sunlight therapy? Not that I even know what it's called... :lol:

JezSnape said:

I can't wait... :evil: :shifty: :lol:

Ok, so now my manic episode is over, how are you girls doing? Thora, I saw that your SAD is acting up (can you actually phrase it like that? :scratch: ) Sorry :hug: Are you doing anything about it? 'Cause I've heard a lot about that thing with fake sunlight therapy? Not that I even know what it's called... :lol:

I'm doing a lot better, thanks. :hug: Talking with Jem (and now you) has cheered me up a lot. I'm not sure exactly what you would say, but it's definitely been affecting me this week.

Yes - I have a special light that I sit in front of every morning. It does help a little bit. It fakes my body into thinking that I'm getting sunlight. It's not as good as the real sun, but it's definitely helpful. Sometimes there's not much that can be done. I could take anti-depressants, but I did that in the past, and I'm not such a fan of how it changed my personality.

Have a good night, Jem! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Oh, ok Thora. Good to see that something is helping. And as I told you before, you can always count on me cheering you up :giggle:

Damn, I'm hearing so much about Bono kissing Adam in Melbourne, but it doesn't seem like anyone has pics... :( Or if anyone had it on tape... I'd probably :drool: :faint: :combust:

JezSnape said:
Oh, ok Thora. Good to see that something is helping. And as I told you before, you can always count on me cheering you up :giggle:

Damn, I'm hearing so much about Bono kissing Adam in Melbourne, but it doesn't seem like anyone has pics... :( Or if anyone had it on tape... I'd probably :drool: :faint: :combust:

Thanks! :hug: I love coming here, because I know you girls will always be able to help me feel better and make me smile and laugh. :D

I sit in front of my little light twice a day on days like these when it's constantly raining. It was an expensive little thing, but it's definitely been worth it.

I'd definitely love to see pics/videos of that! :combust:

Over here it's not really raining much right now, so it's kind of good. Too bad it's already past autumn, so whatever was left of all the colours are gone. :(

It must be pretty weird, though, having your mood affected by the weather like that. :huh:

Well, it looks like I have to go, got to check my mail again before I print the paper out, and for some reason I can't check the mail while I'm still logged in here :madwife:

Have a great afternoon/evening and night! Night :hug:

Kissed Adam again, did he? :wink:

(I have the video of the Cleveland kiss if anyone's interested... strictly on the computer though *g* Only 6 seconds, but worth it :wink: )

Drea said:
Kissed Adam again, did he? :wink:

(I have the video of the Cleveland kiss if anyone's interested... strictly on the computer though *g* Only 6 seconds, but worth it :wink: )

I watch that clip EVERY night. I can see why B cannot get enough of Ads, I mean look at him.

*runs to go watch again:shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom