PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Is anyone still here? :wave:

My throat is sore, and I've lost my voice... and all of a sudden, Freddie Ljungberg is my new hero :happy:

Imagine, 88 minutes of groaning at clumsy Swedes, only to scream my head off at 89 :lol:

Freddie :love: :drool:

he is sooooooooooooooooooo sexy, i love watching him at every home game :combust:

Although i didn't want him to score today, well a goal anyway :lol:

Diane L said:
That must have been amazing, seeing Slane.

I'm sure you are keeping your eyes out for hawt Irish men :shifty:! I hope you have a fantastic time!!! When are you seeing Ruff?

I'm seen a few Hot Irishman :sexywink:

I've been there twice, once into the castle for tea and to see the boys in 2001 :drool:

I'll be meeting up with Jem on Monday & Tuesday, and Ruff Tuesday

NI's just informing his parents of our plan :yikes:

Diane L said:
So you're at your in-laws house, Wild?

Yeah, it's cheap and free :lol:

I'm currently in Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath about 20 miles north of Dublin.

We're here until Monday, spend Monday & Tuesday night in Dublin hotel :shifty: and return here Wednesday

The best thing about marrying an Irishman, free accomodation in Ireland and lots of visits :drool:

sami0201 said:
VP I just tried to send you a PM and it says that you can't recieve or have chosen not to recieve them? :huh:

Sami, if you're still here, wanna try again? I just cleaned some out.

I'm mot sure why it would say I've chosen not to receive them. :huh: It usually says it's full, and I get an e-mail saying someone's trying to pm me but it's full, and I didn't get that. I also checked my options and it says I have them allowed.

Back
Top Bottom