PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was an inquiry course, and the prof was cool, and it sounded so interesting! :drool:
But there were only 20 seats.
And there are 61 kids in my year.
Plus however many 4th years there were.

I'm emailing someone now to see if there's any sort of waiting list.

I even got up early. :angry:

:lol:!
You mean you'll be like tre? Enter a room and shout "NO SPOILERS! :angry: "

I promise I won't tell you anything. :wink:

Where are you planning on going today?

~BrightestStar~ said:
It was an inquiry course, and the prof was cool, and it sounded so interesting! :drool :
But there were only 20 seats.
And there are 61 kids in my year.
Plus however many 4th years there were.

I'm emailing someone now to see if there's any sort of waiting list.

I even got up early. :angry :

:lol :!
You mean you'll be like tre? Enter a room and shout "NO SPOILERS! :angry : "

I promise I won't tell you anything. :wink:

Where are you planning on going today?

Good idea to email someone, you never know!

:lol: Yes, I will be like him. :angry: :wink:

My aunt wants to go to the mall, which I really don't care about. But I feel like it's rude or something to not go with her. I don't know. :shrug: We'll see...

:wave:

^Trinidad. :tsk: :shame:

GO ENGLAND! :rockon: :wink:

I'm trying to decide something...

I don't have to go into work until 3 today, so...
Should I go ahead and stay home?
Or
Should I get ready for work, go shopping, and get some errands done?
If I stay home.....I can play here (which I never get to do anymore) and watch the baseball game.
If I go in early......I can return some things at the mall and get those Dads Day cards ( :reject: I'm gonna be late, again)

That's nice that you don't have to be at work for a few hours!

Hmm, all of the options sound good to me! :) I love shopping and doing errands, and of course watching sports is always fun.

I wish I could be at home watching the World Cup. Right now England is playing Trinidad & Tobago. That would be so fun to see, but I have to settle for having the website up and occasionally running into our lunchroom to catch snippets of the games. :lol:

I'm going in late to work because I have to stay until 11:30.
We are getting our carpets cleaned and thats the only time they can do it.
So I get to sit around for 2 hrs and do nothing.

* looks for a book to take *

Sorry I disappeared there!

Ugh, that's annoying! I hate it when service people can only come at really awkward times. I have my cable company coming to set up the internet on my new computer because I'm too technologically stupid to do it myself, and they're coming between 5 and 9pm. It's not that bad. Some companies can only come in the middle of the day, which really bites if you have to work.

I know....I've been waiting for a few wks to get the rest of some furniture that I ordered over a month ago. They may come out tomorrow.
I've just been too busy and haven't been able to hook up with the delivery guy.

Bedroom.
Its funny...
We went just looking for an armoire and ended up with the whole room.
Then :lol: when the first group came to the house, the armoire didn't fit thru the bedroom door.
So its in the dining room until we move.

:lmao:

:lol: Cool! In the last 2 years I bought a bed, and got given two beautiful couches, an big entertainment system shelf thing, and a coffee table. I've done pretty well. :lol:

I don't eat red meat, but I sometimes like the smell of steak. I wonder what I should have for lunch today. :hmm: I'm going to a nice restaurant for dinner, but need to figure out something halfway decent to eat for lunch.

Oooh - England wins! 2-0! Yay! :D

I think I've had a few too many margaritas lately :reject:
I even bought some new glasses.
:drool: And they are nice!
But I've seriously got to stop it with those things....I'm becoming a regular customer at the liquer store :lol:

:lol: You know it's trouble when they begin to recognize you at the liquor store! :lmao:

I just stocked our cabinet at home, so we're doing good for a while. Man, that was an expensive trip to the store. :ohmy:

I know!!
Just for the margaritas alone it was a huge amount.
Of course, if we would make it simple it would be a lot cheaper, but Mr GG has to be fancy and ad all kinds of diff stuff.
I think he has the MargaritaVille recipe for the "perfect".
It has about 9 diff things in it.

Wow - 9 different things! Sounds good. :drool:

I'm not too fussy about my drinks. I have my own recepies, or ones I've gotten from other people. I keep it pretty simple.

I like it simple.

The last few nights here have been just beautiful and we have made dinner on the grill and eaten outside.
We have a nice screened patio.
Its been perfect....no wind, no humidity, no bugs (yet)
Problem is getting too drunk to clean up and then we just leave it out there and I have to get it all in the morning.
Oh well, its worth it.
:D

:lmao: Sounds wonderful! I love lazy summer evenings like that. I'll be having plenty of those once the weather gets nicer. It's still a bit crummy, but that's typical for June in Vancouver.

We usually get hit really hard with June Bugs, but I've only seen ONE this year and that was early last month.
We had a late freeze and I think it wiped out some of the bug population......Which is totally fine with me :D

On the other hand, the mild winter and late freezes took a toll on our Sycamore trees (they are crazy, in case you didn't know)
The yardcare people said "They suffered too much stress this winter, so the leaves will not grow to full size this summer"
So now I have to pay for extra nutrition treatments to my 3 trees :huh:

Where do you live?

I know absolutely nothing about gardening or taking care of plants and trees. I live in a house, but my landlord takes care of all of that stuff, which is very nice. I tend to kill plants. :lol:

My grandpa once bought me a pot of Black Eyed Susans, which he said are supposedly almost impossible to kill. Yeah. I killed them. :lmao:

:lol:
I buy Mums every spring to put on the front porch, with the intention of planting them later
:shifty: Yep, they're still on the porch!!

I'm in Illinois.
Last year I had lots of flowers, Peonies, Lilacs, Iris'.
They didn't do so well this year and are all gone now.
I really need to get out and do some weeding, maybe tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom