PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yuo still have the Vancouver show, don't you? Glad you guys had such a great time! :)

Mucca!!!!! Wow. :) How are you? Did you get to any shows so far? Are you planning on any next year?[/QUOTE

Surprise! :lol:
I'm good, just been working these days. Haven't gone to any shows yet but I'll be going to the Vancouver show in 2 days!!! :hyper::hyper:

I was thinking of either TO or Montreal. I'm leaning more towards TO cause then I can meet a bunch of you! But it's so hard to plan a year ahead....plus the TO tickets go on sale the day I'm lining up for the Vancouver show!! Ughh....:madspit:

Hey girls!

Saw the TO date and thought of a whole bunch of you. So who's going?!?!

Hey Mucca! Nice to see you! :D

Yuo still have the Vancouver show, don't you? Glad you guys had such a great time! :)

Yup! It's definitely going to be a VERY different show, as the stadium is notorious for having crappy sound. I'm glad we got to see the outdoor show first, but I'm sure the show this week will be excellent. :D

Did you book a room for you and Sarah? Or are you rooming with Jem too?

I'm so confused. And a little buzzed. I can't make plans while drinking. :reject:

MUCCA!!!! You'd better come to Toronto!!!

I'm so confused. And a little buzzed. I can't make plans while drinking. :reject:

I swear 80% of the time that I talk to you online you're buzzed. :lol:

If you guys are going then I'll try and get tickets. Who's going for sure right now?

VP - Are you looking for hotels for one of the shows?

Surprise! :lol:
I'm good, just been working these days. Haven't gone to any shows yet but I'll be going to the Vancouver show in 2 days!!! :hyper::hyper:

I was thinking of either TO or Montreal. I'm leaning more towards TO cause then I can meet a bunch of you! But it's so hard to plan a year ahead....plus the TO tickets go on sale the day I'm lining up for the Vancouver show!! Ughh....:madspit:

Aw, you're all grown up and working now! :cute: :lol:

You should totally come to Toronto! That would be amazing! And there will be lots of tickets floating around if you can't get one the day they go on sale, I'm sure. Check in the Have/Want thread in the tour section here!

Hey Mucca! Nice to see you! :D

Yup! It's definitely going to be a VERY different show, as the stadium is notorious for having crappy sound. I'm glad we got to see the outdoor show first, but I'm sure the show this week will be excellent. :D

Your stadium has a roof? I was so happy that they opened the roof at the Skydome!

I'm so confused. And a little buzzed. I can't make plans while drinking. :reject :

From talking to Jem, I was under the assumption that I got it for Sarah, her and I, and whoever wanted the 4th spot (you? Wild? I don't know :scream: :lol: ). Looking back at her texts/PMs, I think that's what she thought, too? Unless I misunderstood? Because before she knew for sure that I got it, she PMed and offered to grab it, before they sold out for that day.

:clusterfuck: :lol:

But you know what? I'm sure it'll all work out. :)

I swear 80% of the time that I talk to you online you're buzzed. :lol:

If you guys are going then I'll try and get tickets. Who's going for sure right now?

VP - Are you looking for hotels for one of the shows?

Me, Sarah, Jem, Wild, Wild's friend, DG (you're for sure, right?), Drea, probably Bri and her boy...being a weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. Ruffian comes too...

Am I forgetting anyone??

You HAVE to come!

Oh, Fly couldn't make it this time (like, for the Sept shows, I mean) because she's in school, but since this show is a weekend, maybe she'll come too! :hyper:

Aw, you're all grown up and working now! :cute: :lol:

You should totally come to Toronto! That would be amazing! And there will be lots of tickets floating around if you can't get one the day they go on sale, I'm sure. Check in the Have/Want thread in the tour section here!

From talking to Jem, I was under the assumption that I got it for Sarah, her and I, and whoever wanted the 4th spot (you? Wild? I don't know :scream: :lol: ). Looking back at her texts/PMs, I think that's what she thought, too? Unless I misunderstood? Because before she knew for sure that I got it, she PMed and offered to grab it, before they sold out for that day.

:clusterfuck: :lol:

But you know what? I'm sure it'll all work out. :)

Yup, I'm a contributing to society now....:lol: Work gets scary for me though, there are days when I'm so unsure of myself....I'm so glad I still have a buddy nurse to help me out for the next few months. Ok i'm going to attempt Toronto.

Are you guys planning hotels already for next year?

Yup, I'm a contributing to society now....:lol: Work gets scary for me though, there are days when I'm so unsure of myself....I'm so glad I still have a buddy nurse to help me out for the next few months. Ok i'm going to attempt Toronto.

Are you guys planning hotels already for next year?

Yes, we are. And we now have 6 people for a 4 person room. So I'm thinking that what we should do is probably get two rooms, and if you're coming, you can be the 7th. :hyper:

Long story...I had to get a room at Rogers Centre hotel for Friday night, and another room in a hotel a block away for Sat night (Rogers is showing as being sold out for the Sat night - I don't believe it though, I think the rooms will open up soon, and if they do, I'm on a waiting list, and can cancel the other hotel). I can PM the info tomorrow if you want. Anyway, both hotels will be approx. $55 per night per person.

VP-check yer email. :kiss:

Mucca, you excited, rain and all? :hyper:

YES!!!!!! :hyper: I've been on U2 withdrawal for far too long!!! It's been so long I almost forgot how amazing U2 were live.

I can't wait to stand right under edge :drool: God I hope I get a spot right on the outer rail. :pray:

Thora! Hey I'll be in the GA line in the rain :| Come find me so I can meet you!

Aww. :hug: I won't be able to get to the stadium until show time, due to my work schedule, so unfortunately I won't be able to stop by and say hi. Damn responsibilities! :fist: :lol:

Your stadium has a roof? I was so happy that they opened the roof at the Skydome!

Yup, and it's not retractable or anything, so the sound may be a bit muffled.

Yes, we are. And we now have 6 people for a 4 person room. So I'm thinking that what we should do is probably get two rooms, and if you're coming, you can be the 7th. :hyper:

Long story...I had to get a room at Rogers Centre hotel for Friday night, and another room in a hotel a block away for Sat night (Rogers is showing as being sold out for the Sat night - I don't believe it though, I think the rooms will open up soon, and if they do, I'm on a waiting list, and can cancel the other hotel). I can PM the info tomorrow if you want. Anyway, both hotels will be approx. $55 per night per person.

Count me in!!!!! I can't believe they're saying they're sold out already....how is that even possible? Who is booking hotel rooms this far ahead.....aside from us....:lol:

VP I thought you lived in the GTA. Could you email me the info? I'll pm you my email.

Count me in!!!!! I can't believe they're saying they're sold out already....how is that even possible? Who is booking hotel rooms this far ahead.....aside from us....:lol:

VP I thought you lived in the GTA. Could you email me the info? I'll pm you my email.

Sure, I can e-mail it! Probably not till tomorrow though, if that's okay.

Yay, I can't believe you're coming!!! So is this a maybe, or a for sure?

I reserved online, and when I saw the Sat night was full, I called reservations and talked to a guy. He was shocked it was sold out too, and said that maybe it was because of baseball or something. But I used to go to games and stay there all the time, they do NOT sell out that fast for baseball. I told him U2 was playing there that night, and he said maybe that's why...but we booked a room there in the spring for the September shows, and they did not sell out anywhere close to that fast! The rates went up a bit, but they weren't sold out till a few months later. And considering that they didn't even announce the tour dates till very late last night, I'm almost positive they wouldn't have been sold out by this morning.

Soooo, something's fishy. I'm going to keep checking the site, and if I see that night open, I'm going to grab it, and cancel the other place.

No, I don't live in the GTA, although the way they're spreading out what is considered the GTA, I could be any time now. :lol: I'm about 90 minutes to 2 hrs from downtown Toronto, depending on traffic.

VP, I am in fo sho. Mom has given her blessing. :hyper: I will give up Miami if I have to. But I think I can pull off both.

Yeah, this will sort itself out.

Sure, I can e-mail it! Probably not till tomorrow though, if that's okay.

Yay, I can't believe you're coming!!! So is this a maybe, or a for sure?

I reserved online, and when I saw the Sat night was full, I called reservations and talked to a guy. He was shocked it was sold out too, and said that maybe it was because of baseball or something. But I used to go to games and stay there all the time, they do NOT sell out that fast for baseball. I told him U2 was playing there that night, and he said maybe that's why...but we booked a room there in the spring for the September shows, and they did not sell out anywhere close to that fast! The rates went up a bit, but they weren't sold out till a few months later. And considering that they didn't even announce the tour dates till very late last night, I'm almost positive they wouldn't have been sold out by this morning.

Soooo, something's fishy. I'm going to keep checking the site, and if I see that night open, I'm going to grab it, and cancel the other place.

I'm going to say a very highly possible maybe. I'm sure I could get a ticket somehow but I'm just worried about work. Stupid shift work....I'll have to see if I can get time off or swap my shifts if I do end up working that weekend. I'll try to give you an answer asap but if I can't I have a friend who lives in downtown TO so I could always stay with him. And email me whenever you have time. No rush :)

I'm so excited!! :hyper:

That it does. :yes: Plus, we're in seats, so there's no need for us to be there early. Knowing my friend, we'll probably end up showing up late. :lol: As long as we show up during BEP so I have time to buy a t-shirt during their set, all is good. :lol:

:lol: That's very true. That's the nice thing about seats, and you don't have to worry about dressing for the weather and what to do with all those layers of clothes during the show! I really really hope the rain holds off for 2 days but i doubt that's going to happen. Damn Vancouver weather!!:madspit:

VP, I hear we have some stories to share. :wink:

Yes, we certainly do. :kiss: :lol: OMG, I can't believe it... :crack:

VP, I am in fo sho. Mom has given her blessing. :hyper: I will give up Miami if I have to. But I think I can pull off both.

Yeah, this will sort itself out.

Awesome! :up:

I'm going to say a very highly possible maybe. I'm sure I could get a ticket somehow but I'm just worried about work. Stupid shift work....I'll have to see if I can get time off or swap my shifts if I do end up working that weekend. I'll try to give you an answer asap but if I can't I have a friend who lives in downtown TO so I could always stay with him. And email me whenever you have time. No rush :)

I'm so excited!! :hyper:

Noooo, stay with us, we're the fun people! :shifty: :wink:

How soon will you know?

Hi zu! :hug: Didn't get a chance to say this earlier, but it was SO awesome to hang with you for a bit at the party this weekend! :D

:lol: That's very true. That's the nice thing about seats, and you don't have to worry about dressing for the weather and what to do with all those layers of clothes during the show! I really really hope the rain holds off for 2 days but i doubt that's going to happen. Damn Vancouver weather!!:madspit:

Definitely! :up: I'll cross my fingers for nice weather, but it looks like the rain will be back on Wednesday. :angry:

Bri! :hug:

Yea....I'm slowly coming back to lurk mode. Yea, I'm going to try very very hard to get to TO and I'm sure I'll be able to. :D :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom