PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking I book a one-way to Pearson from Boston. Then book my return trip through Porter Airways back home. :hmm:

Bri, MSN after show? :kiss:

I'm so there for Oakland, Seattle, Anaheim, Denver, East Rutherford, Philly, and Miami!!!!

Toronto and Miami here I come!!!!!!!

I will do everything I can to make these shows. Srsly. :heart:

Wild is going to freak out when she sees the Toronto show! :hyper:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Sorry not been around really girls. :reject::hug:

The dates brought me back. Exciting stuff. :hyper: Gonna see my TO girls again and go to Miami hopefully. Just hope I don't have a repeat of customs at Pearson. :lol: Just got email from u2.com

TO, Miami def gonna try for. Chi town is in there but might cost too much on top of Miami and TO. :hmm:

For anyone needing a laugh I attempted to watch the broadcast on you tube. I remember watching Breathe but nothing after that. I fell asleep and woke up on with or without you.Major fail. :lmao::reject:

Jem, my mom so wants you to go to Miami with me. And so do I. :love:

You should definetly go to Chicago!!! That is definetly out for me though. I was talking to my mom. She wants me to pick either Chicago or Miami. I don't want to pick. :reject: If I didn't think I could pull this off financially, I wouldn't even consider doing both. But guess where I'll choose if I have to? :wink:

The positive to no Foxboro date is that there's $75 more dollars to put towards Miami and Toronto. :D

Jem, my mom so wants you to go to Miami with me. And so do I. :love:

You should definetly go to Chicago!!! That is definetly out for me though. I was talking to my mom. She wants me to pick either Chicago or Miami. I don't want to pick. :reject: If I didn't think I could pull this off financially, I wouldn't even consider doing both. But guess where I'll choose if I have to? :wink:

The positive to no Foxboro date is that there's $75 more dollars to put towards Miami and Toronto. :bD

I so wanna do it too. :hyper::love:

Thinking spending longer in TO and Miami as me and Sarah were talking about Wonderland constantly when I was in TO. Maybe I might do Niagra Falls aswell. Waterfalls. :love::drool:

Miami is close to Disney/Universal/Busch Gardens. :shifty: If anyone is up for loitering after/before shows to do any of this I'd be down with that if I can go. :hyper::love:

Am seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::combust:

Dear Paul McG

I waved at you the other day in Vegas and what do you do,you friggin announce next year's US/Canadian dates.in themselves no problem but the presale dates :scream: Are you seroiusly trying to bankrupt me :angry: and you didn't even have the decency to wave back :tsk:

A gonna be even broker soon Wild :sigh:

Toronto and Miami here I come!!!!!!!

I will do everything I can to make these shows. Srsly. :heart:

Wild is going to freak out when she sees the Toronto show! :hyper:

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :scream::panic::crazy:

So the plan for Wild in 2010

Toronto,Chicago & Miami.......:drool:

Firstly need to make sure get time off work.....then do it as cheaply as possible.....

Wild all of the above = No NI come too.:sad:

Dear Paul McG

I waved at you the other day in Vegas and what do you do,you friggin announce next year's US/Canadian dates.in themselves no problem but the presale dates :scream: Are you seroiusly trying to bankrupt me :angry: and you didn't even have the decency to wave back :tsk:

A gonna be even broker soon Wild :sigh:

I'll get my Aaxe! Tell me where he is! I'll get him for you :angry:

Firstly need to make sure get time off work.....then do it as cheaply as possible.....

No NI? :sad: But Wild and Jem in TO!! :hyper: :yippie:

I know (some) girl(s) (some) girl(s) called Party... Party Girl(s)...

YAY WILD :hyper: ....so excited you're coming to TO.
I can't wait to meet you:hug:

No NI? :sad: But Wild and Jem in TO!! :hyper: :yippie:

I know (some) girl(s) (some) girl(s) called Party... Party Girl(s)...

Looks like you'll be getting your persians in July Drea :D

I *really* hope that things will work out so that I can travel to shows next year. :heart:

I so hope you can too. :hug: Right now, my plan is to save a few bucks after each shift to pay for a Miami GA. I really want this to work, since all of my prior U2 travel plans fell apart.

:whistle: "New YORK, New YORKkkkkkkkkk! " :shifty: :shifty: :D

Aaaaaawww, even if neither of you can go to Giants Stadium ........ :sad:

......I HOPE it all works out for you both!!!:hyper::heart::hug::heart:

hi KCNDA!! :hug:

I'm still catching up with this thread..... BBS!

I'm so cold :reject:

:lol: I'm so cold too! :hug: I stepped off the plane into pouring rain. :happy: It's about 20 degrees colder here. Brrrr!

Was so nice to meet you, and bump into you a bunch of times over the weekend! :hug: I'm kicking myself now for not staying later at the party, but ah well. Next time! :D

Back
Top Bottom