PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

hi weldy. hope you are well! :hug:

I'm looking up s#5 of Lost so I'm going back to that

i'll catch you sometime later in the if I'm here late like tonight... but don't know the aschdeule for the rest of the week yet.

You're enjoying the R&R HoF concert?

didn't see it but that's ok... I'll get around to looking for stuff on YT soon enough! :lol:

No - I found out you can only get HBO In Demand shows/movies if you're already paying for HBO (duh!)

no, I've never successfully downloaded a video bootleg - only audio. And I want to see the whole thing, not just the U2 portions. But yeah, maybe I'll look for a bootleg of it. :hmm:

Aww that sucks :down:
I hope you get to see it. Maybe it'll pop up on youtube soon.

I'm almost finished with my first viewing (I wanted to watch the concert in full first before I go rewinding through U2's set a bunch of times).

I tried and only made it to when U2 was on. I watched the ppl before they came on when it was on tv but other then that I've been skipping straight to U2 on the DVR :wink:

Kristen, I just saw your Twilight thread in ZC. I hate how it specifically says "Twilight APPRECIATION thread" and yet ppl will still come in there to bitch about how they hate Twilight. Gotta love Interference.

Aw man Daz. I'm sorry I'm never here in the afternoons anymore. I have about 20 minutes but it looks like you've left already. :sad:

We had a HUGE storm here last night - kept waking me up. Now it's just crisp and clear and FREEZING.

Dazz, I keep missing you too. This time of the year is murder at my job. I take some of it home and do it on my days off. I just foiund out I have to work Christmas Eve, but I get paid time doubled. That is $32.00 and hour for 6-7 hours.

No, they all live in the area. I get done at 5pm that day, so I have plenty of time to get to my parents house that night.

Oh that's good. My brother is visiting early and leaving at 6am on Christmas eve. Then my inlaws don't usually get their butts over to our house until about 2pm on Christmas day, which is fine with me.

I miss you girls so much. :hug: Things have been crazy. Hope you're all well.

Merlot. :drool:

:shifty:

I see it's been really slow in here lately. :( When I get busy, even if I don't have time to post, I try to keep up in here, and in a crazy way, even if I'm not posting, that still makes me feel connected.

Hey, how's it going? :)

I read ages ago (but was busy and never asked, my bad) that your brother came down with H1N1. He's okay now?
yeah, he seems to have gotten over it just fine.

This is very possibly irrational, but it bugs me that Bono changed the lyrics of Unforgettable Fire this tour. Le sigh.
What :| Could they please stop fucking with my favourite song?

I tried and only made it to when U2 was on. I watched the ppl before they came on when it was on tv but other then that I've been skipping straight to U2 on the DVR :wink:

Actually..that's how far I went with the concert before I had to delete it from my DVR.

The reason for this isn't because I only wanted to see U2 (I actually wanted to see Jeff Beck's performance and Springsteen's performance)...but my tv is acting wonky right now and I have a lot of things that I'm going to record over the next week...well, at least until I get a new TV next Wednesday

So if any of you guys see me in a :madwife: :grumpy: mood...it's because my tv is acting wonky and my Aunt Flo came today.

Good to hear.

You haven't heard the live version yet?

I had to edit this like three times, but i'm still going to have another glass. Woot, I'm hardcore, y'all.

I haven't watched any clips, listened to any bootlegs. Not that I'm not interested, I'm just sort of jaded about it. :shrug: Without ever seeing U2 live.

1) What? :huh:

2) Yes. :hug:

Google goggles - a thing where, if you enact it in gmail, you have to answer a basic math question before your e-mail will send. To avoid drunk e-mails, hence gmail goggles

2) So i send a text to someone saying "I hate that I miss you." Someone I have a long history with. His response? "who is this?" Mine is "fuck, if you don't know, nevermind, disregard this."

Then he calls me. a 15 minute long awkward conversation. UGH. He's like "tell me about you!" I'm like "my life sucks, you're an asshat, gfy!"

I fucking hate that he still has that effect on me. :|

Google goggles - a thing where, if you enact it in gmail, you have to answer a basic math question before your e-mail will send. To avoid drunk e-mails, hence gmail goggles

2) So i send a text to someone saying "I hate that I miss you." Someone I have a long history with. His response? "who is this?" Mine is "fuck, if you don't know, nevermind, disregard this."

Then he calls me. a 15 minute long awkward conversation. UGH. He's like "tell me about you!" I'm like "my life sucks, you're an asshat, gfy!"

I fucking hate that he still has that effect on me. :|
Everyone on TFLN needs to get that feature :yes: I usually turn my phone off to keep myself out of trouble.

2) Whoops. Drunktexting is better than drunkdialing, though. And yes, he sounds like a colossal asshat. I'm happy with my boyfriend, couldn't imagine being with anyone else. My ex (also a colossal asshat) lives in the same neighborhood and I keep running into him. Sooo frustrating. When we get married, I'm going to insist that we move :giggle:

hey BG, long time, how are you? :hug:

Aw VP, that sucks. I know how you feel, I'm always doing stupid stuff like that, gets me nowhere!

I know, I never get to go on this thing whenever anyone is actually online! I'm doing okay thanks, just stressing over first semester uni work, can't wait until I can just enjoy christmas.
How are you?

Back
Top Bottom