PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP!!!!!! I feel like I haven't "seen" you in so long!

I know! I seem to do a lot of drive-by posting these days.

That was sweet of your f-i-l. :) I had a tumultuous relationship with my former f-i-l. I've thrown him out of my house, before. :lol:

Is it possible he didn't get the text?

:TheGoodWife: :wink:

Happy belated birthday, RB! :)

I thought the slo-mo at the end was silly, and you just know Alicia's ( I love hearing my name spoken on TV - it never happens! :lol: ) going to change her mind because she sees that Will has moved on. BOO.

Yeah, there's a deleted voicemail that factors into a big plot point on The Good Wife, and Alan Cumming plays one of the characters. :)

Yeah, that scene, complete with the new girlfriend walking out, was pretty cliched. I'll still be tuning in next week to see what happens, though. I haven't gotten invested in her being with either Chris Noth or the Will character. I think she should have angry, rival sex with Cary. :lol:

I'd like her to end up with Will, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, as by this point she seems pretty invested in making it work with Chris Noth. Ooh, unless it turns out that whatever secret dirty politics Eli is playing leads back to being hubby's idea, in which case she might be D-O-N-E.

Here's my new baby :love:
fuji_finest20_09_m.jpg

thinking of naming the bike Larry Mullen Jr.

Back
Top Bottom