PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enjoy your new bike Zooey! I know you have been wanting one for a while!

Hi RB!:hug: Nice to see you, and I thought you might be drunk too!:lol:

^ I hear ya, DG. :hug:

Amy, I feel bad, b/c I spent the morning ragging on my father-in-law - he can really rub me the wrong way sometimes (like yesterday) but he went bike shopping with me and chipped in a HUGE chunk of change to help me pay for it. That's how he shows he cares - much like many men his age (my dad does the same thing :rolleyes: )

RB, hope you're not offended that I thought you were drunkposting. :giggle:

No offense taken, I am indeed drunkposting.. back on my lappy now though. My charge brick has been messing up so I've had to make due with other computers. Not the same, since I like listening to music at the same time

It seems to want to charge now, but there's an odd thing I had to basically wrap it around the monitor and twitch before it decided that this was where it would work from

Grah

No, I am drunk.. no offense taken. I am just able to justify my key selection more on my laptop

No offense taken, I am indeed drunkposting.. back on my lappy now though. My charge brick has been messing up so I've had to make due with other computers. Not the same, since I like listening to music at the same time

It seems to want to charge now, but there's an odd thing I had to basically wrap it around the monitor and twitch before it decided that this was where it would work from

Grah

No, I am drunk.. no offense taken. I am just able to justify my key selection more on my laptop

That used to happen to my old laptop... and then it just stopped working all together. Hope that doesn't happen to you. I bought a little netbook this summer which I like. But the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't really have the capacity to play video, even off youtube and stuff. But oh well. It surfs the net from the comfort of my bed just fine, as I proved this morning! :D

Zooey, don't feel bad. I had a love-hate relationship with my father in law too.

Love can be shown in many ways. You are right, many men that age do not know how to express it!

:hyper:Guess who got a new road racing bike? :shifty:
Yay, congrats!

Worked sucked. I made $40 in 5 hours. And my co-worker who knows my brother brought him up, even though I figured saying, "We don't talk." would be a hint not to. Y'all know how I get when he's mentioned. And Tom being a douche is just the icing on the fail day cake.

I saw the WAIE thread. So glad you and Cori got your copies! :)

I'm sorry, that sucks. :( And thanks, I found it shocking that any even made it to this lame-ass city.

Zooey, don't feel bad. I had a love-hate relationship with my father in law too.

Love can be shown in many ways. You are right, many men that age do not know how to express it!

My only consolation is that I think he feels the same way about me. I can drive him crazy too sometimes. :shrug: We don't marry the family, right? Just the man.

My only consolation is that I think he feels the same way about me. I can drive him crazy too sometimes. :shrug: We don't marry the family, right? Just the man.

I keep telling myself that, 13 years later!:lol:

Feeling any better Amy?

I am feeling better. I was able to eat some supper, so that helped!:wink:

Thanks everyone. :hug:

If I don't hear from him tonight, shit's gonna get real. :angry: :lol:

Oh God! If he knows what is good for him, be better text asap!:shifty::wink:

You know, I love this U2 site, alot of my birthday wishes on Facebook yesterday were from U2 friends

I :heart: you guys

You are on FB??? How is it that we are not friends on there yet??:shifty:

Happy belated birthday!!:hug:

I really have trouble in crowds. Today I was back in Service Canada and nothing got done really, I waited an hour and a half for them to give me a number

I know I can't blame the workers who work at the local place or even the call centre agents.. it's the procedure. They're way behind and that means financial problems on this end :(

RB, I have been waiting for EI since September. They are so behind it is nuts!!!

Back
Top Bottom