PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane :hug:

hi SG! :hug:

just downloaded a bunch of clips from Portland :bow: Bono did indeed drink from Ruff's champagne bottle :faint:
and there's one of him asking how many show's they've been to (I can only assume it's Ruff)
"42"
B: "wow. forty..forty two!"
"38"
B: "notice, I'm just askin' the girls! This is turning into an Oprah situation here..when did you first have these feelings?"

:lmao: :love:

sami0201 said:
Diane :hug:

hi SG! :hug:

just downloaded a bunch of clips from Portland :bow: Bono did indeed drink from Ruff's champagne bottle :faint:
and there's one of him asking how many show's they've been to (I can only assume it's Ruff)
"42"
B: "wow. forty..forty two!"
"38"
B: "notice, I'm just askin' the girls! This is turning into an Oprah situation here..when did you first have these feelings?"

:lmao: :love:

:hug: Sami

:lol: Thats too funny !

Diane L said:
And SG, in the meantime...there's always eBay!!! :lmao:

Seriously, I have to put more stuff on there. I've found I do very well with my old Duran Duran memorabilia...people still love Simon, Nick & the Taylors three. Who would have thought that they'd be so popular all these years later?

:ohmy: Talk to KhandaRhodes about Duran Duran, she's insane about them!! Seriously, maybe you have stuff she doesn't have (I think she's a huge collector)

superhot.jpg

:combust: OMG :faint:

me too:ohmy: I am exhausted...I just got done wrapping gifts...and I spent the whole morning making cookies:angry:

now I have to do the dishes:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami, you snoop! :lol:

:lol: :scream:

well everything is wrapped but there's nothing that shape or hard/heavy :sad:

my list looked like this

U2&i

:lmao: ok there was a bit more stuff but that was highlighted in big letters :angry: I told them I'd be more than happy if that was the only thing I got :lol:

I have faith in them :bow:

I didn't say I LIKED doing the litter box... just would choose that over doing dishes :wink:

:wave: alright, I'm going to take a nap :yawn:

Talk to you guys a little later

sami...maybe they had a hard time finding it:(

or they knew you were goign snoop so they hid it:evil:

OR...they gave it to someone else to get you:yes:

VintagePunk said:

Define "up." :shifty :

If by "up," you mean still in the box in the basement, then yes, it's been "up" for ages. :reject :

"Up" is such a relative term.

:shifty :

:lmao: yes, that's what up means :shifty:

seriously though, as long as it doesn't bother you or Sarah, it's no big deal :shrug: :hug:
I wish I could come over and put up your tree!! :sigh:

I'm not supposed to celebrate Christmas and I put a tree up the week after Thanksgiving :lmao: :reject: I love them :love:

Back
Top Bottom