PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Does your friend have a crush on hairy puber?
:uhoh:

That might explain everything.......

omg...I need sleep :lmao:

aren't you involved with archealogical type stuff? Shouldn't you have access to DNA testing type stuff? Maybe you should DNA test it and lick stuff?

omg I hope not...he's married with 2 kids:uhoh: I think I just discovered his secret life:shocked:

:wink:

what do you want me to lick???!!!:scratch::lmao::flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm sleepless not in seattle and currently I find myself the funniest thing around. :lmao:

*note to self: pubetastic....don't include this word in your essay.

don't you just love it when you think your so funny:lmao: I do that alot:reject: I can amuse myself for hours:happy: i should box me up and sell me for christmas:happy:

:wink:

If I were grading papers and a student put the word pubetastic in thier essay....A+ for sure:applaud:

~BrightestStar~ said:
maybe he has a receding hair line......

down south

:ohmy:

:huh:

Lick me! Lick me! :happy:

you are so on to something:ohmy:

HE is bald..kinda, well he's going bald so he shaves his head real close:ohmy: Maybe the same thing is happening..down south:uhoh:

:flirt:

zb.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

:sad:

But think of the fun dis. :mac:
Some random email inquiring about the recession of his pubes.

Ok, I can't type pubes with giggling hysterically.
:help:

I hate help but giggle and cringe at the same time:giggle: I don't really like the word:yuck:

:drool:

at pleba ladies

im off christmas shopping on my own now
oh joy

& tomorrow im going again with the mother

& then it be christmas!!!

but yeah, i shall be around later hopefully!

:wave:

Hey BG:wave:

I'll be in and out, I'm making cookies:drool:

listening to POP while I'm at it...god thats a fantastic album:rockon: I love Gone:drool:

Sami:love:

Dis is here :love:

cookies :drool:

I don't know what I'm doing today :huh: My family is at the pool in 50 degree weather so I'm not doing that...my grandma is going shopping but the crowds are insane :scream: I hope my dad got my mom a gift :uhoh:

and OMG we got my 5 year old cousin an iPod shuffle because she's 5 and she can't even read so she doesn't need a big one....and she saw it in a store and said "who would want THAT?" the little brat!!!! :madspit: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

I don't know what I'm doing today My family is at the pool in 50 degree weather so I'm not doing that...my grandma is going shopping but the crowds are insane : I hope my dad got my mom a gift:

and OMG we got my 5 year old cousin an iPod shuffle because she's 5 and she can't even read so she doesn't need a big one....and she saw it in a store and said "who would want THAT?" the little brat!!!! :madspit: :lmao:

50 degrees:love:

that must seem cold there though, and swimming...outside!!! Thats a tit bit nippley for me:lmao::huh:

we have those nuts that jump into the pond here while its covered in ice:yikes: morons:angry:

you better intercept your dad before christmas and make sure he got something:angry:

omg:tsk: dont you hate that..you buy something and before christmas the intened person says something bad about what you bought them....and they don't know you got it yet:madspit:

sami0201 said:
OMG!!!!!! I have the movie About A Boy on and it's playing Zoo Station!!! :hyper: :hyper:

zoo station:drool:

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

I love that:heart:

:lmao:

I do hate that...and especially sinces she's 5 :angry:

OMG the woman I babysit for DIDN'T have the baby yet!! :lmao: her friend is a moron- she told my aunt that she had it!! because she just called to ask me if I can babysit but she sounded like hesitant so I'm like "well did you have the baby?" because I don't want to watch a newborn! and she's like "no I thought I was going to so we were in the hospital but I didn't...I'm just waiting now and my husband will call you if I have it" OMG she's about to pop the thing out and they're going out tonight :lmao: :ohmy:

crap now I have to get the kid a christmas gift

Twas the night before christmas
and all thruough the house
Not a creature was stirring
except for this proverbial mouse
The essays were written with bitter despair
To be given to the evil dr G when noon time was there
But as exausted and tired as this wee lass may be
She still was excited as hell when Baby Please come home played on Regis and Kelly

~BrightestStar~ said:
Twas the night before christmas
and all thruough the house
Not a creature was stirring
except for this proverbial mouse
The essays were written with bitter despair
To be given to the evil dr G when noon time was there
But as exausted and tired as this wee lass may be
She still was excited as hell when Baby Please come home played on Regis and Kelly

You're so HAWT :drool:

Morning Girls!!

Hey, Have a Merry Merry Christmas Everyone!!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom