PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I probably won't be online much tomorrow, if at all. Maybe later tonight, depending on what time I get home from the movie. :wave:

Some of us were closing down an Irish pub after the show last night with some other fans *g*

OMG the Adam love I got last night! Starting with when he turned around right after the boys took the stage - I think he remembered me this time :lol: The love included a really flirty grin during
Boots
, and a "I'm going to look at you until you look me in the eyes" while I was signing during
Beautiful Day
and making him crack up when B was thanking everyone after the show... Me: *mouths 'are you cold?' at him since he had an extra sweater on* Adam: *cracks up* That's not even all of it, just some highlights! :love:

B got a huge cheer announcing that the Canucks won from the stage :lol: Then the hockey intros... *snerk*

Yes you will :shifty:

Can you imagine next tour the boys in a bar

NI :so Sean you reckon the girls are behaving

Sean : I pity poor Bono with that mob :lol:

NI : :yikes: yeah the poor sod

Sean: Another beer

NI : Yeah why not

That is exactly what will happen! :lmao:

Some of us were closing down an Irish pub after the show last night with some other fans *g*

OMG the Adam love I got last night! Starting with when he turned around right after the boys took the stage - I think he remembered me this time :lol: The love included a really flirty grin during
Boots
, and a "I'm going to look at you until you look me in the eyes" while I was signing during
Beautiful Day
and making him crack up when B was thanking everyone after the show... Me: *mouths 'are you cold?' at him since he had an extra sweater on* Adam: *cracks up* That's not even all of it, just some highlights! :love:

B got a huge cheer announcing that the Canucks won from the stage :lol: Then the hockey intros... *snerk*

Even without the song titles, that's SOOOOO cool! I'm so happy for you, Drea! Adam must really like you :wink:

Heehee did the Adam girls see this? :D

(taken at an AIRPORT lol)

adamrobepopmart.jpg

:shifty: I think I am going to go premium if someone can tell how to post it in my sig...:shifty:

Wow, Amy, your moment is sooo cool! That's awesome!

Comet, sending you a PM regarding SUnday. I'm in full on panic / stress mode right now.

Oh no! Ok lemme go look.

Amy and Kristen, enjoy! I actually made an even bigger one. :shifty: But PB is being a PBastard and giving me trouble uploading right now, I'll work it out and post it later. but let me know if you want a smaller version too ok? :hug:

It was so cute. Once we got back to the hotel, Sean just laid on the bed and said..."I need a bit to process all of this." He was totally in shock!:cute:

That's the way MrPurrl was when I finally got him to go to his first show (9/20/05 in Chicago)!

I just want to say that people who know me will tell you that I have been a Bono-girl from the very beginning. However, over the past few years, I have gained greater appreciation for Adam, Edge, and Larry--they have all grown into very handsome men. I mean, look at this picture of Larry!

BonoLarryEdmonton.jpg

I lurve you, Ali.

PS - that may be the gin talking but I don't think so.

Clothing picked out - it's all black and grey and blue! I dress like a bruise :lol:
Now just the 'extras' - cameras, snacks, jewelry, etc

:panic:

I would but
a) Owen's dance recital is Saturday (dress rehearsal tomorrow) so that's taking over my life for the next 2 days
b) we're staying a lot longer than you guys are ('til Saturday)

Just saw Cori's post on fb. Make me wish that either I was in SEattle tonight or that Oakland was, like TOMORROW!!!!

*taking a sleep aide and going to bed*

OHMYGOD THAT GIF!!!! So awesome.

I have to go to bed, but just needed to check in here. Glad I did - I had 4 PMs with people's cell numbers. :crazy:

Killing Bono was just okay.

Claw is lovely. Should be done tomorrow. Met a few new people, all lovely.

Later!

Back
Top Bottom